Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer Requested Cancellation

After 15 years of selling, you'd think I would know where to find the cancellation form to send to the buyer ... but I can't. I only get one every few years and I've looked everywhere. Can you help me please Thanks.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! I'm at a loss here... (late delivery for an item I sent)

I've decided to create my own thread regarding a situation I'm facing, because I need some input from the community here... and maybe point me in the right direction. As mentioned in other threads, I shipped an item on Dec 5 to the US (California). H...

• 14 replies
  • 3 helpful

How should I respond? Buyer purchased item, it was sent Nov 30 still hasn't received it.

Buyer purchased item, it was sent Nov 30 USPS media mail and the tracking shows it is still in transit and would be delayed. Now buyer states they want a refund because it is taking so long. I have until the 29th to respond. They stated that it was r...

delay.jpg

Buyer claiming item has not been received.

I stupidly allowed an item of mine to sell to a new account. He received feedback from one other seller and it was Good. I assumed he was a legit buyer and I wanted/needed the money (Didn't realize Ebay and Paypal would take 100 dollars altogether fo...

Clarification on item not received claims

Just want to confirm my part in this. Buyer opened an INR claim yesterday which gave me until the 16th to resolve. Tracking updated today to show item is in his city and will be delivered tomorrow. Do I need to do anything further once it's delivered...

Small Packet Forms for US

I just had a sale to a US buyer. Called my local post office and askedif the small packet forms had to be completed online. There was somediscussion on this a while back. The answer is NO, they just have to be filledout before arriving at the post of...

Filing for insurance with Canada Post. Advice?

I sent a large package from British Columbia to the US via tracked shipping end of November. Unfortunately it was caught in the great USPS gridlock of 2020 and didn't arrived til the first week of January. The package came damaged, like it had been k...

unsold listings relisted by eBay, not me

In the last 2 days 21 listings have been relisted by ebay and I did not check that box - how many more will they list. Can't reach any customer service. Doesn't fall under any category they list.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Advise needed on upgrading store subscription

I have to upgrade my store subscription in the next couple of days to premium. I have to decide on a monthly or yearly subscription. If I change to yearly and then a big free listing comes in again for .com, can I then change again to basic without p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canada Post 2021 Letter mail Rates

From what I am seeing on the Canada Post web site there are no price changes to Letter mail as of todays New Pricing Jan 11/2021. Am I reading this correctly? I ship a lot of goods using stamps and letter mail and just want to make sure that I am rea...

EBAY SUCKS and LIES, EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!

This is sent to me Dec.3, 2013 Dear Andy,Congratulations! You've achieved Top-rated seller status under the global seller performance standards program.Your commitment to customer service lets you reap the greatest rewards of the Top-rated seller pro...

New guy Here looking for Any Information..

Hey Guys. Im new to the ebay market and very eager to learn the online selling process, i do lots of sales based out of my home via fb kijiji etc but wanted to open up to ebay,amazon etc... I figured id start here as i heard its easier.I did my first...

Require seller input on combined shipping fees Ebay charging

I wrote a while back but did not get any info from any oneSo here I am asking again with a issue I now been having past 2 months with no results.I may not be the only one with issue so I am asking is any one else having the same problem. With shippin...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Strange message from eBay

Have noticed that for a few days I get a message from eBay We've relisted your item for free when I create and submit absolutely new listing Why so strange message? This is not the "unpaid item" case when system relists for free I am on eBay.ca

• 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Is Registered Mail good enough?

I've recently been attempting to sell some loose Pokemon Nintendo DS games (within Canada) and they are so small that they fit really well in a bubble mailer. I had planned to ship lettermail, but was wondering if I'll receive my payment quickly with...

Buyer has not paid and my item has been removed

Hello, I have accepted an offer from a buyer but have not received the payment after 2 days. Then my item has been removed for an unknown reason so I am unable to open a case. What should I do? I do not want to pay fees for this item Thank you, Olive...

PayPal now requires you to upload your Canadian Tax Return to prove your address

Warning to all Canadian PayPal business users. Paypal apparently has a new policy that asks you to confirm your identity due to new Govt. of Canada rules. This is not a scam, hoax or phising thing, this is legit from PayPal. The only way that they wi...

Challenge Your Buyers

3 times this holiday season I have had buyers message me with some kind of complaint. All 3 times I have challenged these people to actually return the item for a full refund and magically their problem has resolved itself. The following is my last e...

• 5 replies
  • 6 helpful

Is anyone having problems with Canada Post Lettermail delay delivery?

Has anyone else experienced delays when using Canada Post Lettermail? Usually it takes 1-1.5 weeks to reach anywhere in Canada. I have had multiple complaints about late delivery now selling items shipping via CPL and things I have ordered via CPL ar...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does anyone here have any information on photographic slides?

Quite a while ago I purchased a set of photograpic 35 mm slides in a folder of Indians dated from 1878-1919 (the pictures not the actual slides). I just have no idea how to list them, value etc. I have searched the Internet but there is nothing simil...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canada Post shipping question

I have not sold anything in a year or more. I decided to try selling again some items I have. Just listed 10 items a couple of days ago. Sold one.I went to Canada Post site and logged in with my old CP account. I want to send Expedited Parcel within ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Make an offer

Buyer made an offer and when received invoice decides not to buy! when it's a BIN i cancel order but in this case i realy dont want to, advice ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels