Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Resolved! A buyer wants to pay $50 now and the balance ($366) at the end of the month. Can this be done?

This is the mesage they sent me. I will take this but am wondering if you can do me a favour and hold it till the end of the month because of a budgetary issue. I can place a $50 deposit right now. Is there a safe way to handle this through eBay? Tha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

sold possible fake merch

Hi, so I had made an agreement with someone going to a concert in August to pick up several merch items for me to resell. When they returned, I had no reason to belive they weren't authentic and listed them as such. Sold a few items with no issues. J...

.CA Selling on .COM. Where to Subscribe?

Hello,With a .CA account selling on .COM (without a store subscription), to continue selling on .COM with a store subscription, does one subscribe on .COM OR .CA? Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay labels overcharge on multiple occasions now

Has anyone else had this problem. When I purchase labels through the ebay feature I have been overcharged to the tune of $4.00 and sometimes more. I noticed this a couple of times with Small Parcel but didn't pay much attention to this at first. Also...

Item stuck in usps covid restrictions

Hello , I am in need of some advice. I sent my package to a seller in the US since the 17 of October, a day after the purchase date . Since then the package has been in customs and I've recently read on the usps website that they are no longer allowi...

ICS Courier

Does anyone know which courier I type into the 'Add Tracking' section of Ebay order fulfillment when using ICS Courier, which is a Canpar company? I can't use Canpar itself because the tracking number style is different between ICS and Canpar. But th...

Tracked Packet USA -- eBay's special rate

eBay and Canada Post have partnered to offer Canadian sellers a special promotion for Tracked Packet USA service. To access these rates, purchase and print your Canada Post shipping through eBay Labels. These promotional rates are available until Dec...

Items Not Showing Up In Searches

Hey everyone, I just tried searching a bunch of my own listings tonight and determined that only about 60% of the higher value ones I searched with exact words do not show up in searches. This appears to be a problem here and there for others as well...

USPS tracking: MISSENT

so i have a package bound for the Seattle area in WA. It went to a local unit for delivery but then its status became :MISSENT. I looked that up on USPS and it means it was sent to the wrong unit for delivery and has to be sent back to the sorting fa...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Using two shipping from addresses

Hi, I am new and just trying to get shipping set up. I am in Canada and have a cross boarder shipper that provides a US address so that you can purchase domestic USPS. I am not sure what to do when shipping in Canada, as my primary address is set to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Kuwait.

Is here anyone from ebay team who can explain why I have Kuwait in a list of countries I cannot ship ?Here is a list :"Belarus, Israel, Kuwait, Macedonia, Morocco, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine"This is added by ebay,as I have no re...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is eBay down?

I was trying to end a listing and found I couldn't sort, couldn't end couldn't sell similar on both .ca and .com. Anyone else have an issue or is only my computer. Greyed out.

sell similar.jpg

Buyer keeps money and item? How can I escalate

I had a buyer buy a item, try to return it. I denied because I showed all damage. I contacted 4 different eBay customer representatives, and they all said i don’t have to accept it.In this time, the buyer sent me a message of a screenshot from a eBay...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Explain Ebay Seller Shipping Fees - Part 2

Part 1, is here, from 2017. https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Explain-Ebay-Seller-Shipping-Fees/td-p/372910 I've recently (last few days) struck up a conversation with another ebay seller. It started with me submitting an offer on an item h...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

need help setting up shipping

Hi, why can't I set up a shipping rate table with different fees for different provinces and regions, but have eBay charge my customer only for the first item in the cart? What ever I try, eBay always charges for every item.In the shipping policy, ad...

Resolved! Managed Payments for US selling and banking

I have been invited to join managed payments by Ebay.ca They say I can use a US account from a CDN bank.My TD CDN account is attached with a US TD America account. There is no option for a TD US funds account in Canada only the TD America account in ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insane drop in visibility and sales

Anyone else has a huge drop randomly?   I usually have 1 or 2 day per month without a sale. Now i'm on a 4 days in a row without a sale. I have 500+ items and the last time i seen this is probably over one year ago when had under 100 items. Starts to...

Canada Post Small Packets USA - Air No Tracking

I sold an item with Canada Post Small Packets - USA - Air. In the shippingsection it says NO tracking. But Ebay notified me that the item was receivedby the the customer and there was a tracking number. Just wondering whyis says no tracking then. Sin...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Default shipping settings?

Does anyone know if it is possible to set the same shipping for listings as a default, so you don't have to do it each and every time?

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebays Customer Service Lies

I went through a process with ebay on a seller not receiving an item. Now i had gone to the post office and secured a tracking number...but this means sweet fanny adams to ebay.. Told me i had sellers protection...a lie and now when it comes to pay w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a way for buyers to see discount shipping fees at their end for tracked parcels?

Slow sales. 4 in the last 3 months. Have had 3 of those sales since they introduced the discounted shipping rates on tracked parcels and its quite obvious buyers are not getting the discounted rates at their ends. Paying full shipping costs and then ...

Labels
Most Helpful Authors