Forum Posts

What would you do if someone misses apt or unit #?

When someone without any feedback buys from me, I always check the address on google to make sure it is not a apt building as I have had several buyers miss that in the past and sometimes the item is sent back and sometimes is just lost in the black ...

no unit # or apt #.jpg

Resolved! When should I change my basic store when 10,000 free ends?

When we got 10,000 free listings a while ago, I changed my store to basic, but it ends on the 31st. My question is, do I have to change to Premium on that date, or can I wait until my 350 free listings are almost finished?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping delays and refunds

What happens if after you refund a buyer the item, that is now in one of those black holes called sorting facilities, is finally received? Can we ask for the payment back? Or are we at the mercy of the good will of buyers? Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit Bank Notes

Can someone explain to me why ebay is allowing the selling of counterfeit notes. Number one, it's a FELONY. Number two, it's undermining their own sellers who sell legit bank notes. Honestly, someone should be going to jail for this. The sellers are ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting bad advice from Customer Service

I am a seller who recently had a dispute with my buyer.After item was bought by her, the buyer asked be for a partial refund for shipping.I tried to accommodate but since it was under $6 I apologized that I couldn't make it work. The money was also b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Time away isn't working....

I have been trying to put my store on vacation/time away with no success.Beside doing what is straight forward. I don't know what is wrong.Is it me missing something or there is a glitch going on? Has anyone used the link? And has it worked for them?...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending Offers

Posting this as a head's up for anyone that uses random best offers. I've heard this reported in the past and believe I've had it happen to me a few times over the course of time but have never been able to properly document. I sent an offer to rando...

Customer offer free shipping.JPG

Is anyone else having problems with Shippo today

Hi it's Dec 23 - I had an sale come through this morning around 11 am, and the sale or ability to purchase the shipping label has still not shown up on my Shippo orders page. It's now 4:15 PM Is there something new going on that i don't know about, o...

Scammers

Hi, Recently trying to list some items I have for sale...I keep getting these accounts that offer to buy but want me to add a gift card and such, all from US numbers. Obviously I haven't agreed to anything as they sound too good to be true. Doesn't E...

Pictures from USPS terminal

A few of my FaceBook friends have been posting these pictures of an unidentified USPS terminal, apparently taken in the past few days.The vast amount of packages is edifying, but what interests me is that there are no workers shown.

USPS 2020 .jpg

Cant take Pay Pal Payments?????

Anyone know much about this. I received notice to change my way of receiving payments. Is this something I have to do?? How am I going to Print labels if payment is no longer through Pay Pal? Not good. eBay now manages the end-to-end selling experien...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers not paying!

When I first started selling items, my buyers paid right on time, No hasslrme. But now, the last 4 or 5 items I've sold, the buyers are taking their sweet time paying..this is so odd. They let it go 8 days past the payment date and the the Unpaid Ite...

What is a tax I.D? For export documentation

I have a us postal box with MyUS.com I buy things from American websites that charge a lot to ship to Canada, and then have my items shipped to my customers from there. I’m shipping something to Brazil and on a form it’s asking for a tax I.D for expo...

I need help to compose an email re delay.

I dropped off 8 parcels at Chit Chat's on Nov 30/20. A buyer emailed me asking me when I was going to mail it? I checked the tracking and it just showed that it arrived in Blaine Washington on Dec 1/20 but USPS had not scanned it. I contacted Chit Ch...

8 delayed.jpg

How to Print a Return Label for US Return

I just printed a return label for an item being returned to me from the US and thought I'd post the process here because it's been a concern for so many sellers. I use Shippo. I contacted them asking how to print a return label for an item being ship...

• 5 replies
  • 3 helpful

Completed orders vanishing from order overview.

Hi all, I process several hundred auctions per month. I've experienced it a few times over the years that a completed order showed up in "Manage all orders", where you can rate a buyer, mark an order as shipped etc., and then after a few days (within...

Resolved! Does anyone know about a possible scam from Singapore?

Here how it goes;Someone send me an offer to the exact amount of my asking price...here's the note attach to the offer. Hi my friend. I try to pay through PayPal and same with the Bank account it says that the seller does not accept the payment metho...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Free Shipping Supplies (Canada)?

I was curious to know if it is possible to get free shipping supplies in Canada? I know you can get free eBay branded shipping supplies in the US but wasn't sure if that applied in Canada. If there is no such thing, could you guys please send me to a...

Handling delay in shipments

say, if a seller has posted an item Via letter mail (with no tracking) but taken a proof of shipment Picture of item with stamp/address on it and if buyer has not received the item & raises a concern. As a seller, i am trying to understand if we have...

Return timeline

Would anyone know on the board how long does a buyer have to ship an item back after return has been approved? I am not talking about the time that it would take to get back to the seller. Thanks for your time.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cash on delivery

Hello everyone, I just start doing business, could you please clarify for me, is it possible to rent any 3pl logistic service to store my inventory, and to deliver my orders with COD cash on delivery?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your seller performance status is at risk in the US.

Your seller performance status is at risk in the US. this what i got in my notes by E-Bay. i contacted a e-bay person that personally did give a **bleep** and told it is because you had to many delayed and not on time parcels. We all no except E-Bay ...

I seem to have hit a wall?

I hate to be one of those people who complain about slow sales but right around the election in the US my sales came to a complete stop. I actually had a defect send me to "below average" but ebay support removed it and I went back to above. Just in ...

How can a buyer -repay for a refunded item?

An item took over a month to arrive. I refunded yesterday as it had not then arrived. Now the buyer says he got it today and wants to repay. I don't have his paypal email address as we no longer see those. How can he repay?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending Random Offers

A reminder heads up when sending random offers to buyers. I brought this up in a discussion a few weeks ago. It appears it is still happening. When a seller sends an offer to a buyer and they(the buyer) are using the app it will show free shipping ev...

Labels