Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

PayPal Information Request warning

I want to warn everyone that If you receive the following email from PayPal concerning your Canadian business account:"We work hard to make PayPal a place where you can do business safely and securely. When you confirm your business identity, you'll ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 3 helpful

EBay advertising

I've been seeing the occasional ad from eBay on my FaceBook page and one turned up today. Didn't open it because the spokesman was Ben Mulroney.Who thought that smarmbucket was a good choice?

Canada Post domestic rates

Can somebody please explain to me why it costs more to ship a 2-oz. parcel to St. John's ($17) than it does to ship to Australia ($11)? Just curious.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! slow arrival to the US

Shipped a customer a golf visor to the US on July 27th (small package air)) As of today it's still not there. Does Ebay protect sellers from receiving negative feedback for slow delivery during this pandemic? If so how?

Listing pane quick edits

Hi Everyone, Has anyone else noticed that the quick edits feature in the listing pane is no longer working. I have been unable to update quantities on my listings using this method for 2-3 days. I have tried Firefox and Chrome to no avail. If I click...

I can't create a listing.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? It started this week. Some of my options under Orders in the Seller Hub Overview became unavailable for a short period of time. Yesterday same issue with the addition I was unable to create an item listing. Agai...

Customer having difficulties paying

An FYI for sellers having problems with buyers paying. (PayPal) I had a sale earlier today from a repeat customer. Customer tried to make payment with their credit card( which I accept). The buyer was blocked from completing the payment. In speaking ...

Canada Post - what to do?

I shipped an item to Germany - with tracking - expensive. The item's tracking stated that the delivery agent couldn't locate the place to deliver. The buyer has completed several transactions on eBay with no issues. The tracking says the item is bein...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Policy Warning when trying to answer customer inquiry - eBay stop bull**bleep**ting

I had an inquiry from a customer today who wants to order a whole bunch of parts and had some questions. Regardless of what I answer, eBay shows the following warning: "Please remove contact info. If you proceed, you’ll be charged a final value fee, ...

Suspicious buyer

Please Help! I sold 3 lots of action figure toys on Saturday to the same name and address but different usernames. I offer combined shipping so when I noticed that they were all going to the same place I gave them a partial refund for the shipping ov...

Local Pickup Conundrum

Sold an item to a person from out of town who had a relative pick it up locally and paid cash. Relative delivered the item to the buyer who later informed me it was the wrong item. I have dealt with the issue and received the item back and refunded t...

New Observation with Promoted Listings

An FYI for anyone using Promoted Listings In the past, if you had a listing that was previously promoted and you ended it, then if you went to relist the promotion did not follow along. You would get an error message stating that promotion DID NOT re...

Do Buyers See Ebay the same as Amazon?

It's rare that I have a buyer request a refund for a low priced item shipped by lettermail (usually they just INR) but one did, citing a "defect". They stated the product I sold was expired and smelled different (when in fact it is new and fresh, and...

SCOTTONLINE DOWN ???

Scottonline as well as Amos has been down for a couple of days for me. Is it just me or others as well ? Bill

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay assisted a scammer in ripping me off

Recently sold a used camera lens to a buyer with a 0 feedback score (my mistake). When the item sold, I received the usual notification from ebay that it had sold, and was provided with a name and shipping address for the buyer. Note this is importan...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sports Jerseys Experts

Are there any Sports Jerseys Experts selling on eBay? I ask because of a specific situation. I found a beautiful jersey when thrifting this past week and I showed it to a friend who said, I think it's counterfeit. So, I did some research and had no i...

Resolved! Buyer cannot change US address to Canadian

My buyer has an address in the US but lives in Canada. She has tried to change her shipping address to the Canadian one, but doesn't seem to be working. She says when she goes to pay, it says that I don't ship to Canada. I've checked the listing and ...

Imaginary Free Shipping

Is anyone aware of why buyers are seeing(stating they saw) free shipping before they go to purchase when it was never included as an option with a listing? Is it something that shows when they receive a random Best Offer? Or is this an App issue? I'v...

Resolved! Problem with feedback

I just received this message from a buyer.Hi, I don't know what's going on with ebay, but I received your item at least two weeks ago and when I went to leave great feedback it says it's not delivered yet. Really strange. I wanted to let you know all...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sale History

Just wondering, is there any way to view your complete items sold list? For me that goes back about 20 years.

Charging for Free listings

I still have 35 free listings available until 10pm Mountain but I am being charged for items automatically being relisted. For new listings I am being charged an insertion rate as well. Anyone else dealing with this delightful situation?

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay Monthly Invoice

Hello,Just woke up and fid out all set up. Monthly Invoice for August 2020 , due Today $ 771.92 I have Yearly Basic Store Subscription $ 22.54 .I don't use any eBay Tolls OR have any other Subscription. Did eBay remove FVF CAP for Canadian Sellers ? ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Helpful Authors