Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Shipping Rate discrepancies

Ok, I'm new and I see a lot of shipping threads. But..I have a question that I haven't seen answered. I have two issues: Issue 1 - I have two puzzles for sale. Exact same dimensions, exact same weight. On the search summary page it shows the shipping...

While on the subject of Managed Payments.. Will it solve the PayPal Tax Fee's?????

As most of your sellers have found out this year... eBay has been collecting taxes for your sales and taking it after payment has been made to PayPal, however you pay the fee's on that tax. Will this be resolved with Managed Payments? Will eBay stop ...

Excluded countries again

Just noticed that the list of excluded countries that was entered on our listings by eBay no longer contains Russia.I attended the site of Canada Post and Russia is sill listed there as "suspended". The current list of eBay's version of excluded coun...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Annoyed with eBay store, need advice please.

It's been a few months since I acquired an eBay store, and in that time I've come across two problems: 1. I've deleted and rebuilt my eBay store categories in my quest to create a manageable and clear list for customers to browse. Problem is after I ...

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR FOLLOWERS?

What happened to our Followers? You can see the number of Followers but you can no longer see who the Followers are... Click on See other items, then click on your user I.D which takes you to your Feedback Profile Page. The Followers are missing at t...

Massive end and sell similar campaign begins...

Well because of the 50k listing offer I put up 8k of extra listings. They end on different dates so I will have to end all in the the next few days so I don't start getting charged for them in early August. I will then relist them and end again befor...

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! "Sold" items query is not properly returning "sold" items since about July 13th

At least for the stuff I am selling. Same list shows for .CA and .COM Normally the only thing that is showing is when a multi item sells, and it is usually about a day behind. I've noticed because:-I'm addicted to watching what items sell and I've tr...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelling an order

tyler@ebay I recently had a customer purchase an item with best offer with no follow up payment. Waited the few days(4) I believe and accidentally cancelled using buyers request. Once that is done, it's done. Maybe better choice would due to address....

Managed Payments for Canadian's selling on Dot Com with USA Bank Account

I am a Canadian selling on Dot Com and shipping out of NY State. Since we started we sell in USD and have proper documents to operate in the USA. This means that PayPal or our USA located USD Bank does not withhold any of our funds. It is simple, by ...

Resolved! Search Results May Vary With Managed Payments

Search results will vary between eBay sites once managed payments is fully implemented. See post 34 - From: Charles_Payments (eBay Staff)https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payments/ebay-Managed-Payment-for-Canadian-selling-in-US-site/m-p/31070249#M78029 H...

Global Shipping Import Charges - What portion is Canadian GST? (Input tax credits)

Scenario:A Canadian seller who is not a small supplier buys a large lot from a US eBay seller who sells to Canada using the Global Shipping Program. This is a business purchase with the intention of breaking up the lot and selling the items individua...

Interesting reply, USPS shipping

I have been warning my buyers about the delays possible in shipping times, I have had some very positive responses telling me the understand. Just got this interesting one this morning. The USPS is no better. I've had items mailed the very day I made...

• 1 replies
  • 5 helpful

eBay Account

Hi ! I have been buying many items on eBay for years and I am interested in starting to sell items myself.So, i created this new account and listed items.However, i have a limit of 10 items to sell.Am i doing something wrong? Do i have to create an e...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

sixbit and eBay.ca

Since Turbolister is going and eBay broke their promises of putting it's features into seller hub I am trying the 6 month free trial of sixbit. So far it is a nightmare! Claims to do everything I don't need though! But there seems to be no option to ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item damaged during return shipping

Hi everyone, I'm not new on Ebay but I have a very limited experience dealing with returns. Could you please give some advice on the following case as to what should be my next step.A buyer from US returned a silver ring choosing "bought by mistake" ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments and Going Forward

Personally, since I started selling on eBay, when I have purchased on eBay and elsewhere, funds came directly from PayPal. Really can't remember a purchase requiring my bank account to complete. It was that thing they used to call...Convenience. Goin...

HI-JACKED ACCOUNT

tyler@ebay I received a message this afternoon from a buyer wanting to do a deal off eBay... Feedback is 0.0 for the year... Perhaps a hi-jacked account.

MANAGED PAYMENTS CORRECTION

It looks like eBay is walking back their threat of blocking sellers from listing after July.15/20 if they haven't signed up for Managed Payments. I wonder why?? Hi silverpinups,You may have received a communication earlier today regarding eBay managi...

Resolved! Please advise on "out of stock" situation

Dear sellers,I can not locate one booklet that somebody bought, saw it million times when I did not need it...What is the proper behavior in such situation?Do I have to advise the buyer about it first and offer something else instead?I mean to offer ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do I Have To Use Shippo for Shipping

Hi Folks,I normally print my shipping though PayPal, but with this managed payments change supposed to be coming I don't think I'll be able to do that anymore.Is there a way to print shipping labels though Ebay without using Shippo?I've been trying t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE NEW "VIEW PURCHASED ITEM" PAGE AFTER YOU SOLD SOMETHING?

Check out the new "VIEW PURCHASED ITEM" page after you sell something and want to print a copy for your sales records. What a MESS... and eBay thinks this is an improvement! They once again change something that did not need to be changed, yet "SAME ...

Labels
Most Helpful Authors