Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Older listings gallery pictures disappearing

Hi In some of my older listings, the galley pictures disappear, only the fist picture stay, that is why I do not notice which item and it will be hard to go though 800 listings constantly. When these pictures are disappearing so the chance of sale, h...

Refunds for lost in mail items

An item destined for NB was sent to B.C. by Canada Post and the status hasn’t changed for almost two weeks now. The buyer isn’t complaining because they know it’s not my fault. I feel really bad though because the buyer has been extremely nice and pa...

More tinkering with search!?!?

More wait and see how this will affect sales. Not entirely sure how the shipping plays into this new search. A bit more of an explanation below in last link. From: Auctionbytes:https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2020/6/1593008334.html"...

Return for Refund Stuck or Lost - What Now?

What happens when a return (for an item not as described) gets lost with a seller-paid, tracked Canada Post Expedited label? It's been stuck in Montreal for two weeks now. Does the buyer still get refunded anyway after a wait period (assuming a lost ...

how do i stop the constant ebay buyer fraud

seem to happen more and more been selling for 10 years and never been this bad tried ebay seller really useless ,paypal policy seems to support only the buyer the feedback system now completely useless for sellers, go figure now the venting is done c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item Not Received

Hello everyone. A buyer bought some cards from me on May 18 and I sent them out May 20. He started a case on June 7 that he didn't receive his items. This is the first time that this has happened for a domestic Canada Post transaction for me all thes...

Which bubble mailer to choose to ship video games

OK I got my first sale on ebay for my video games. It's a ps2 game INCLUDE the case. The size of the game is the same as this: http://gamemedia.wcgame.ru/ps2-game.html But I'm confused on bubble mailer now. I bought some bubble mailers from dollar ma...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping New in Box Items

My standard disclaimer is that I am new shipper and slowly tackling different topics.. today's question is Shipping New in Box Items. I have a number of either New or Complete in original box items that I want to ship. It seems dumb to pack these in ...

Getting stores between 2k-5k listing store subscription

You think ebay would every consider creating another option for store. ie 2,000 item store or 5,000 item store. The jump from 1 k to 10k is huge. I'd think they could make more money if they do this. +/- some stores already doing extra fee listing. i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New eBay User Agreement

New User Agreement for anyone who has not received. This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance for new users, and from July 18, 2020 for existing users. The previous amendment to this User Agreement was effective for all users on September 16, ...

Who has my money -- Canada Post or Paypal

I made a sale on Ebay and purchased a mailing label from Canada Post on May 10, 2020. The buyer wanted to purchase more of my items, so I cancelled the label, because the amount for shipping would have to increase and I would have to generate another...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post - what are you doing?

No real point to this thread but I had to ship something to NB. Left Ontario on June 12th... arrived in BC... on June 18th?? So I guess the package is taking a cross country tour?

Turn Off Seller Offer Emails

How can I turn off seller offer emails? I don't mind the notifications that appear at the top right in my account, but now I'm receiving emails too - I need to disable those. Thanks!

Personal Opinion: Photos or No Photos?

With selling my DVDs/Blu rays I provide photos and give extensive written details on products. This takes time for each item (sometimes too long of time). As sellers do you find your customers need both photos and details or do you sell just fine usi...

Best offer emails not being sent

For the last couple of weeks I have noticed that offers were not being emailed to me. I need to login every day and check offers. I have noticed this on my personal account and business account. Anyone else notice this? Thanks!PSP

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Problem with Winning Bidder Address

I was wondering if someone could give me clarification regarding a winning bidder's address. I am in Canada as is the buyer who was the high bidder on one of my auctions. She e-mailed to ask the cost of shipping to her Canadian address before the auc...

Buy It Now

I have 2 items for sale and ONLY want the Buy It Now option. For some reason, I cannot turn off the bidding option. The sliding bubble is inactive. Any help greatly appreciated.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Advice needed on return requests

I have a buyer who purchased 6 craft books from me. She asked me to make sure that they didn't smell of perfume. I checked each one carefully, I do have a strong sense of smell, and I couldn't smell anything. I just got 6 requests to return them beca...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Not called for" is driving me about crazy!

Yesterday I got my 5th box/package back with the reason "not called for". (Almost all of these are untracked small packets). In NONE of the cases did I hear anything from the buyers, no INR or inquiries or anything! All came back after 4 or 5 or so m...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful
Labels
Most Helpful Authors