Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Canada Post - what are you doing?

No real point to this thread but I had to ship something to NB. Left Ontario on June 12th... arrived in BC... on June 18th?? So I guess the package is taking a cross country tour?

Turn Off Seller Offer Emails

How can I turn off seller offer emails? I don't mind the notifications that appear at the top right in my account, but now I'm receiving emails too - I need to disable those. Thanks!

Personal Opinion: Photos or No Photos?

With selling my DVDs/Blu rays I provide photos and give extensive written details on products. This takes time for each item (sometimes too long of time). As sellers do you find your customers need both photos and details or do you sell just fine usi...

Best offer emails not being sent

For the last couple of weeks I have noticed that offers were not being emailed to me. I need to login every day and check offers. I have noticed this on my personal account and business account. Anyone else notice this? Thanks!PSP

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Problem with Winning Bidder Address

I was wondering if someone could give me clarification regarding a winning bidder's address. I am in Canada as is the buyer who was the high bidder on one of my auctions. She e-mailed to ask the cost of shipping to her Canadian address before the auc...

Buy It Now

I have 2 items for sale and ONLY want the Buy It Now option. For some reason, I cannot turn off the bidding option. The sliding bubble is inactive. Any help greatly appreciated.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Advice needed on return requests

I have a buyer who purchased 6 craft books from me. She asked me to make sure that they didn't smell of perfume. I checked each one carefully, I do have a strong sense of smell, and I couldn't smell anything. I just got 6 requests to return them beca...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Not called for" is driving me about crazy!

Yesterday I got my 5th box/package back with the reason "not called for". (Almost all of these are untracked small packets). In NONE of the cases did I hear anything from the buyers, no INR or inquiries or anything! All came back after 4 or 5 or so m...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

custom form to USA

Hello all,i am planning to start selling through ebay now and need to understand how custom form works.say, if i ship 2 dvd items in one package & write as '$10' in custom form as value and say i sell this for $25 to buyer, what exactly should i writ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

NON-Payment and NO Communications with Buyer

On June 8, 2020 at 5:54:51 made offer to purchase item. On June 8, 2020 at 8:06:23 (......................) offer was accepted. Sent invoice from EBAY to buyer. No Answer, No Reply. June 10, 2020 at 21:31 Sent an EBAY Contact Letter and Invoice to Bu...

Resolved! Managed Payments Registration and information

Hello,So I completed my registration for MP on May 7th and received an email from eBay stating it was completed. Since then I have received no information about my registration, is it OK? or if there are any problems etc. Does anyone know when eBay w...

Resolved! Unable to add pictures to listings

I just tried to revise some listings and the picture box just has spinning circle. I tried to "sell similar, just the same. Every listing I tried is not showing the pictures on a revise or sell similar.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Threatening buyer

Sold a magazine to this buyer on Thursday. Charged him $4.95 for shipping. Shipped on Friday morning. It cost me $12.10 which I paid but without tracking. Still the post office clearly shows date of shipping and destination (zip code) sent to. Friday...

YET ANOTHER EBAY GLITCH!!

tyler@ebay Has anyone had trouble uploading Tracking Numbers? The Tracking Number can be typed in the Tracking Number Box but the Carrier Box won't allow anything to be typed into it ie; Canada Post. Because the Carrier Box can't be filled in the Tra...

adding days to shipping policy..

Can someone please refresh me on updating shipping policy to add days to handling time, thanks in advance. i know how to do it, by revising an items, select shipping and update, then close and save, but there are a bunch of duplicate policies that it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invoices

I'm new and trying to learn as much as I can about different aspects of eBay to take advantage of. So...I'm going to be asking a lot of questions. Thanks in advance. What would be the purpose or scenario where I would use the send an invoice option? ...

Packages getting stuck in ISC NY and ISC Chicago?

Hi everyone, I am wondering if anyone else has been having this issue of parcels sent from Canada, expedited and tracked parcel US getting stuck with ISC NY and ISC Chicago processing tracking? I understand there are delays due to COVID-19 but I am w...

• 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyers Unable to Purchase - Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid ZIP Code.

We're selling from Canada and all of a sudden, a large number of our customers are unable to complete purchases with errors indicating we do not ship to their location. Most of these are from the US (as are most of our customers). We have had no trou...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

love doll

Im new to selling on Ebay, I know about it...obviously I purchased a love doll from Amazon that was made in China. I contacted them before 24hrs and canceled it. 3 days later they told me they had shipped it without acknowledging. I fought for 2 week...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

CP says buyer's address doesn't exist

Just sold an item, went to ship it and the CP rep said I should confirm the address because it doesn't exist in their system. I've messaged the buyer to confirm their shipping address, but I had a question: If they say that is their address and it tu...

Labels