Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Mark down strategy advice please.

Hello, I started a store only to sell off a long time collection of model trains. Once it's gone, I'm done as a seller. I went mostly with BIN, good til cancelled listings. Very few "make offer" listing. Sales were brisk the first two months with the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

ChitChats and Canada Post Lose 300+ Packages as Entire Skid Goes Missing at Mississauga DC

I have two packages from sales that I shipped with ChitChats in BC to Ontario on March 9th that have gone missing. Last tracking states they were picked up by Canada Post on March 16th. I called ChitChats today to find out what's going on, and here's...

Can I ship internationally with one shipping service?

Hi, I am new to eBay and I got an offer for my shoes that I listed on eBay. It says the buyer wants the item shipped to the US but when I listed my item, I only added one shipping service and that was Canada Post Regular Parcel. Can I still ship this...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USA SHIPPING CODE

HiI,m a long time seller on ebay. I was away for 1 year due to health problem. I have 3 USA shipping to do and I don't remember the shipping code for duty for gaming system. I remember the last 3 (430)Thanks in advanceladytreasures

Follow-up feedback

I was just checking my feedback and saw that there was a follow-up message to feedback, I have never seen that before, not a complaint, just a nice comment.

• 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

First time seller

K, so I've had an account on eBay .CA for about 10 years. Haven't really used it at all until about 2 weeks ago. I listed some things for sale. Had to add my credit card to paypal and to eBay. I HATE putting my personal stuff out there. Anyway, got a...

Using PayPal statement as proof of income to apply CERB

So, I am a college student who has been selling figures on eBay since 2018, last year I made around $8000 from this account which surpassed the $5000 requirement, however, due to Covid-19 my sold went down to only $300 since January as my suppliers f...

At What Point Is a Potential Buyer Wasting Your Time?

I’m new at selling on eBay Canada and have am starting to get good feedback as a seller. Today someone with zero feedback messaged me asking about shipping rates for multiple items. They also asked about a discount for multiple items. I don’t have a ...

Customer Service closed?

When I tried to call the customer service I get: "We're currently unavailable. Please check back during our normal business hours from Not enabled. Closed 24x7". I called them at normal business hours twice but still no luck. Guess eBay find a way to...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns from usa to canada

I am just looking for the most recent info for how to send a shipping label to a USA buyer to return to me in CanadaOriginally created the label to send to them through canada post snap shipLet me know what’s the best way without asking the buyer how...

Question about Shipping from Japan to Canada - COVID-19

Hello ! I have bought 5 items of photography coming from Japan to Montreal, Québec in Canada. The items are not under global shipping , they will be sent by particulars to my address. I have a doubt about received them... I cannot find the informatio...

Buyer hasn't arranged collection.

Hi all.So first time seller.Someone bought the item I was selling, with local collection only, no shipping stated on my add. I'm in Ontario and the buyer is up in Nunavut. Firstly they asked if I could ship it to them. I refused reiterating "local pi...

Seller Changing Locations

Hello everyone I am wondering what steps I have to complete in order to change locations as a seller. I have relocated about 3 hours away, within the same province. I do plan on returning to the original, primary location, but that will be months dow...

200 Extra per month until July Promo just rolled in.....

Just saw this in the Seller Hub.......(for non-Store sellers) We knew this was coming for May, June and July, I was a bit surprised that it also included 200 for April 27 - 30 as well. This is over and above the original 200 they already gave out for...

• 5 replies
  • 6 helpful

Create Listing page not found?!

Is anyone else having trouble listing? I go to My eBay, click the Create Listing button, select Single Listing, and then I get: We looked everywhere.Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages. Selecting "Multiple Li...

Resolved! Important update for those who import shipments into the US via the US border

If you are currently crossing the US border to import customer shipments for reshipment via a US carrier/USPS there are changes to the requirements. Previously shipments that qualified as Section 321 informal entries (essentially goods to a consignee...

• 64 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Just sold an item - I see tax has been collected (Texas) - How do I remit this??

I am an individual (not a store) based in Canada. Just sold an item (used, not new) to someone in Texas. I see a USD$40 charged (and payed by buyer) in the payment confirmation. How do I deal with this ?? It's the first time I get this (out of about ...

GSP >> Pecking Money off Canuck Buyers

Ok. I don't usually buy when the Seller is in the GSP. Unless, I really need it, I'll buy it. Much to my dismay now, that this type of pecking is beginning to be quite evident that some of that money is going into the pockets of Ebay + Pitney Bucks. ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels