Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

is GSP shipping to Canada right now?

I only ship int'l via GSP. I have a buyer asking me if they buy something ...........if GSP is shipping it. I hadn't really thought about it (honestly don't sell that much through gsp and other than shipping it to KY I don't pay that much attention t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quebec store sellers, what store fees are you paying?

Are you paying the lower yearly rate on a monthly subscription or are you paying the yearly rate like everyone else? Back then when the changes occured, Ebay did switch my subscription to monthly but the fees also increased to the monthly one. I had ...

Email from Canada Post-- flat rate boxes

For those of you who find these useful: Stock up on supplies. Get stamps, prepaid envelopes, and now, order flat rate boxes online. From today's message about shipping.Canada Post is also reaching out and offering to help B&M stores to set up online ...

Invoice vrs immediate payment issue.

I am into my 4th week of selling. Some buyers can ask for and or wait for my invoice, others are forced to pay immediately. What is causing this? I have googled and tried to research this problem but find no definitive answer. If eBay has a immediate...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Advice about using stamps on packages

Is it alright to tape over the stamps, they sometimes don't seem very secure. Also, what happens it I accidentally leave the postage a little short, will it be returned to me?

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling to US, TAX question

I saw there is a specific TAX field in the shipping invoice to be sent to buyers after purchase. Do Canadian sellers suppose to charge tax from US buyers? I am selling on eBay.com mostly rather than on ebay.ca Thank you for all the answers

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time seller

As a first time user, can I sell just one item? Do I have to sell 25 items before I am paid?

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post International Service Delays (COVID-19)

As of March 23 -- Canada Post has discovered how to sort alphabetically!https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/our-company/news-and-media/service-alerts.page Now with 60 countries red flagged with no shipping allowed. ALBANIAARGENTINAAUSTRIABELGIUMBERMUDAB...

Resolved! Stores

I have a basic store. I have always had 250 auction & 250 BIN on .ca & on .com. I just noticed today that on the .com sellers hub it is now saying only 200. Did I miss something somewhere? I do not recall seeing this anywhere but possibly missed it.

Buyer Abusing eBay Returns Policy

I sold a large, expensive and not-easy-to-ship item to a buyer in Lincoln, Nebraska. The item was a brand new truck seat. Buyer responds item damaged, please refund. After a week of back and forth, will provide no pics or even state what the damage i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Worried my buyer will not return item

So. It was my first time selling on Ebay and I made a rookie mistake, I accidentally posted my item as an open box instead of used because that's what ebay defaulted on it for my product. The seller has asked for a return which I accepted and on the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

ANY PROBLEMS SHIPPING TO FRANCE

I have a expensive package going to France on Monday. I will ship it using Tracked Packet-International. I'm wondering if there will be any problems shipping to France right now?

shipping supplies illegal taxes

eBay shipping supplies charging taxes on the complete order. Recently ordered supplies with the coupon 35$, after the coupon my order total was 2.38$ but was charged an additional 5.60$ taxes.The correct charge of tax is 14.975% Or 0.36$. This is cle...

Resolved! Did anyone activate the 50,000 good till canceled offer?

I activated it, and now I see a real problem. All my new listings and the relists from my store are going into that offer. I send an email to eBay, but it's hard to understand but I think it can be a problem to anyone who has activated it. Here is th...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Important information about listings associated with COVID-19

03-09-2020 11:46:26 AM Effective immediately, eBay will block new listings and start to remove listings that sell:Masks including N95/N100 and surgical masksHand Sanitizer/GelDisinfecting WipesAs of 03-14-2020 why are there still lots of old and NEW ...

• 18 replies
  • 5 helpful

USPS and Shipping to Canada

I just bought an item from the States and the seller told me that it looks like USPS is not shipping to Canada.Does anyone know anything about that?

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! NON-STORE SELLERS --List FREE - 200 auction-style or fixed priced listings on .COM

Have Non-store sellers checked their Promotional offers section in Seller Hub?There was a post about this promo on the dotCOM boards earlier today but never thought much about it...until a short while ago when I checked Seller Hub & found the promo.I...

ebay for charity in canada

Many years ago i made a charity auction page for a canadian charity and got the fees waived and all that fun stuff. I am employed by another charity now, and I'd like to set them up too for the same thing. Unfortunately, i can't find information abou...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

CPC Interruptions list not accurate

Just a note to those that might be using the cpc interruptions list, were finding its not accurate, not even close.. advice test purchase labels to international locations before adding those countries to your 'ship to' list. March 31st-2020USA - Yes...

• 12 replies
  • 3 helpful

Question

British buyer opens an item not received complaint. Tracking shows item successfully delivered. Item sent to correct address shown on eBay and PayPal. Is it my responsibility if the item was maybe stolen off the buyers front porch? Just curious.

That's it I'm done

Well - that's it I'm done.Removed all my Listings and deleted themI'm not going out for at least 2 or 3 weeks depending on circumstance.Good Luck everybody And Stay SafeAnd keep yr stick on the ice.

• 53 replies
  • 5 helpful

Profiting from the covid 19

Why are sellers still allowed to sell essential products like toliet paper, lysol and other cleaning products. These scum sellers should be banned for trying to profit of others death and sickness. Despicable human beings

Canceled sale, now eBay asking me to ship

I had a sale to France, the buyer asked me to cancel because of the virus situation. Now on "my eBay" on this sale saying that the order was canceled, and under it is another eBay message saying "ship now-past due". It is not going to be shipped it w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error Message while trying to send invoice

Trying to send an invoice with shipping for an international order (France) in "Manage all order" with the "Send Invoice" button and am getting "Error: There was a technical error - please try again in a moment" Anyone else having issues? Can eBay su...

shipping to Malaysia

Received an inquiry from a customer in Malaysia this morning about shipping some golf shirts to himDoes anyone know if that's possible during the coronavirus?

NetParcel unauthorized transaction

As an experiment I sent a parcel using Net Parcel on March 26th. It went fine, picked up at my door, swift service. The cost was $16.14Tonight I noticed that Net Parcel has charged my PP account another $9.77.If this is for the same transaction it ma...

Labels