Forum Posts

Canceled sale, now eBay asking me to ship

I had a sale to France, the buyer asked me to cancel because of the virus situation. Now on "my eBay" on this sale saying that the order was canceled, and under it is another eBay message saying "ship now-past due". It is not going to be shipped it w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error Message while trying to send invoice

Trying to send an invoice with shipping for an international order (France) in "Manage all order" with the "Send Invoice" button and am getting "Error: There was a technical error - please try again in a moment" Anyone else having issues? Can eBay su...

shipping to Malaysia

Received an inquiry from a customer in Malaysia this morning about shipping some golf shirts to himDoes anyone know if that's possible during the coronavirus?

NetParcel unauthorized transaction

As an experiment I sent a parcel using Net Parcel on March 26th. It went fine, picked up at my door, swift service. The cost was $16.14Tonight I noticed that Net Parcel has charged my PP account another $9.77.If this is for the same transaction it ma...

Is anyone going to defer their fees?

I got an email that I could defer my fees and am considering it. I am not someone who sells a lot but when you add in the store fee then it is over what I am selling. What you you doing? Are you considering deferring your fees?

PayPal Support during Covid-19

Dear Derrick Felsen,The time for action is now. Action to support you—one of the many businesses doing so much for local and global economies. Starting now we’re offering:Waived fees on chargebacks: We are waiving chargeback fees for merchants if you...

Ebay falling apart. Impossible to resolve returns, in danger of losing money to automated system

A customer cancelled an order about 30 mins after placing it. Went to do refund, it failed. Tried again, it failed. Ebay phone help-line reports as "disconnected." Customer files case that "he didn't receive item." Second CASE shows up for SAME item....

No eBay Seller Protection for 2020

Hello everyone! I've recently had an abusive buyer and have noted that the instances of fraud and of buyers abusing the rules has been on the increase. It seems that "buyers" are resorting to extorsion; "I'll return the item and leave "appropriate fe...

Resolved! Better Just To Shut It All Down?

I've been continuing to sell, but it hardly seems worth it for the headaches I'm encountering (and bound to encounter).I have two parcels sitting on a truck in Mississauga somewhere (and they won't be investigated by CP because they were sent by Chit...

Resolved! shipping option to USA

I am Canadian seller. I got a buyer from Puerto Rico chose "shipping from outside USA" option today. How could the buyer choose ship to USA option when the buyer address is not in USA? In this case I just had to canceled the transaction. Anyone got t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get rid of messages? Please!!!!!!!!!

How do I get rid of messages that are piling up on my Selling Overview page. They are all questions that I have answered and then they get back and say: "thank-you" and then unless I message them back, they stay there forever it seems - It's Catch 22...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I just put my store on vacation - wouldn't it be great if ebay halved our store fees.

Due to possible postal issues as I sell both here and internationally, I have put my store on indefinite vacation. They just did a lockdown in California and I suspect NY and Washington to be next. Flights to England are stopping on Sunday. When my g...

Understanding ebay for Charity?

There was a post about it earlier (https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Archive-1/Where-is-the-list-of-current-Canadian-Charities-approved-for/m-p/366998) and it also arose in the Listing Optimization webinar (https://www.gotostage.com/channel/01b9e2c4413743...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller Hub error

Hi everyone - There is an intermittent issue impacting Seller Hub. The right team is aware and working to restore full functionality. Thanks!

• 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

NetParcel pickup

Just used NetParcel for the first time.They didn't give any information about pickup so I sent an email rather than calling a 1-800 number.Any idea how long it will take for the pickup? It 2:30 here on Vancouver Island.

Video message from Jordan Sweetnam

Hi everyone - Jordan Sweetnam recently did an interview with Griff to share some perspective and keep people up to date on what he and his team are doing to help your business through this time. Link to the post here. Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

More advice needed on shipping to France

I received a reply from my buyer about mailing the package to France."I think you are right... better wait until all this is finished. Keep the pattern for the moment. They indeed announced yesterday that the post will be on reduced service from now ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Abusive Buyer

My wife is pretty shaken from an interaction with an extremely abusive buyer. I had heard that we should never sell any items of value on eBay, but we took the chance and here's what happened... We accepted an offer for a new luxury item. Two days af...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer fraud during the pandemic

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but, I have noticed a large increase in "Item not delivered" cases recently. These buyers will open a case without ever messaging me. It really feels like I'm being taken advantage of and I have no recourse. I understan...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Now this is fast shipping. Vancouver, to Blaine Washington to NY in 3 days.

I use a courier service to Blaine Washington to send my mail USPS. I dropped it off on March 1, they take it over the border on Mar 2 and it goes out that evening. It was delivered on Mar 4/14 to the buyer in New York, across the country and it cost ...

fast to ny.jpg

Prevent Fraud Scam ??

Hi folks, i put one item for auction several weeks ago. The winner tried to have a better shipping rates i cut off 50%. After that no payment, 2 weeks later i opened a case and the buyer pay me after 4 days. Go to my post office and the agent told me...

List of "Essential Service" businesses/Services.

Hi everyone - Here's a link to a extensive list of "Essential Service" businesses/Services. Take note that mail services ans sellers who deliver goods through the mail are on the list, which is good news. https://www.richmond-news.com/news/b-c-releas...

Slow parcel movement on tracked parcel to USA

FYI. Mailed a parcel from Calgary to NY, USA - tracked on Mar 17 - it showed on CPC as in transit until last night Mar 24 when it now shows "International item being forwarded to destination country - Richmond, BC. Very slow and today has not been up...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels