Forum Posts

New NAFTA passed

Trudeau mentioned in passing today during his press conference on CORVID19 that the new NAFTA agreement had been passed by Parliament and was now with the GG for her signature. tyler@ebay This should mean that GSP shipments will have lower duty (the ...

COVID & Annual Subscriptions

Currently you can purchase on eBay. Though, eBay has reportedly shut down phone CS so help is diminished. A service both buyers and sellers often rely on.But with self-isolation issues, talks of commerce being limited to necessity traffic only (else ...

Resolved! Canadapost Flat Rate Box

I have tried to find the cost of the Canadapost Flat Rate Box rates on the CP website, can't find them. Does someone know the prices please?I have one little skein of yarn to go to NL, and they want almost $28 to mail it in a padded mailer regular ma...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

And so it begins

The "where my item'.....In these trying times yes the delivery system is going to be delayed. I am known for being very snarky in my comments/reply's SOcan anyone draft a "give the system time to do it's job" reply to "where my item" & "item not rece...

Resolved! How to close site?

To shut down my site for the next weeks, do I have to end each listing individually or can I do all at once. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Phone Help Customer Service Closed

Just tried phoning customer service (he U.S. one for anchor stores), I got a message saying they are closed to adhere to current best practices. Kudos for doing the right thing. I do not know if all their other c/s locations are also closed. But (isn...

• 5 replies
  • 3 helpful

browser issues???

I am using Firefox. it is up to date and windows 10.. It just starting displaying this way today.. When i use internet explorer it is fine..

Screenshot_2020-03-17 1992 CANADA PROOF LIKE SET COINS DOLLAR HALF DOLLAR QUARTER DIME AUCTION eBay.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to refund

I cancelled my order and he already paid threw Paypal and Ebay says my funds will be available on April 2.So my question is do I have to wait for my funds to refund?I'm not really good at english.Thank you.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling server is down

Is anyone experiencing an error when trying to list an item for sale? It says server is down and has been since last night.

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

US Tracked mail scans not showing on Ebay

I use Shippo for my purchasing/printing labels and have for the last year. Within the last week or two it seems acceptance scans aren't showing on Ebay tracking. The Scans do show on Canada Post tracking website but Ebay tracking isn't showing anythi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A big disappointed on how ebay stands for the seller side.

I recently sold a few items together and sent the proof of the mailing photo at the post office and the receipt to the seller the day I was in the post office. However, eBay made a full refund to the buyer. Seller didn't mention it to the eBay and cl...

• 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Free listing promo today ... odd timing?

Just this morning I received a 500 free listing promo. The timing of this seems very odd in view of current events.Just activated it, not sold on the idea of using it just now. Open to comments and/or suggestions.Offer detailsCreate 500 FREE auction ...

A silver lining to the feedback "cloud"

As most of you know, I've been here over 20 years now. For the first 20 years, I've had an almost always 100% positive feedback rating, and I put a lot of effort into trying to keep it that way. This last year has been a disaster, I've got the most n...

• 5 replies
  • 3 helpful

HAHAHAHAHA - Caught the SCAMMER!

So, buyer opens a case asking for a refund, 10 business days after I ship, stating item not received.Of course they do this because they see I sent the item Small Packet Air (untracked).I respond to the claim with the "UR" tracking number - and it wo...

Canada Post delivery issues: Mongolia, Italy

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/our-company/news-and-media/service-alerts.page March 11: Mail and parcel services to Mongolia suspended March 11: Mail and parcel services to Italy are experiencing significant delays February: delivery delays for Chi...

Late shipment rate

I was under the impression if an acceptance scan receipt and stamp were provided when a buyer says late delivery for transactions that show up under the late shipment report would be removed. Two were previously removed after providing acceptance sca...

They aren't kidding when they say to prepare parcels to have 50 lb boxes dropped on them...

This box came back from Russia (expresspost). Interestingly it came back (as far as I and the Russian buyer can tell) as "Refused". Now it never made it to the buyer so he did not refuse it. It appeared to go through customs, so I don't think they re...

IMG_6791.JPG IMG_6792.JPG
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bought an item in the U.S. from Canada mailed it to my customer in the U.S. EBay took $17 for tax?

Why am I charged tax when I purchased an item in the U.S. and sold it to a customer in the U.S.?I was stung with $17 tax on a sale of $215!! It's just not worth trying to make a living on EBay anymore.They have all kinds of ways to squeeze your profi...

China mail delivery?

I shipped a package untracked to China on 1 Feb a few days before start of delays in postal service because of coronavirus. Buyer has just asked about not yet receiving it. I asked him to wait a bit longer. Does anyone else have this same problem? An...

Shipping out CD's. Advice needed for shipping within Canada. Long story, sorry.

Hi I sell CD's worldwide. When I first started selling CD's I shipped them with the plastic CD cases and I used letter mail to both Canada and the US and light packet to International destinations. Then shipping costs went up and I decided a couple o...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Barcode no working

My husband came back from the post office, there were 3 small packages among the mail and he was told that the bar codes were not working because the numbers were too close together. This is how they come up when I do the Paypal label, I have tried m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

An email I got from Shippo

Support for TLS 1.0 & 1.1 to the Shippo API and App is ending on April 30, 2020.Translation: If you are using a very old internet browser or TLS version, you need to update to continue to use Shippo.Do I have to do something? What does this actually ...

Labels