Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Can we no longer combine items after payment?

I used to be able to go to my Sold items and the menu would allow me to combine items (or even to uncombine them). I recently had a buyer pay for two items about a minute apart and wanted to ship them in one pkg. This seems to have disappeared now on...

Help with refunding buyer

Hello! Last month i posted up some baseball cards onto my store but i decided to give them to a mate of mine, i then forgot about the listing entirely, until i checked my ebay and realized that it had sold a few days before, i cancelled the order imm...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Glitch???

When I tried to click "See more" and nothing happen. I need to be able to click and check my Sold History. It has been like that for 2nd days now. eBay needs to fix it up and for good, no more so called glitchs!! Thanks.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! website offering my ebay items at different prices

I just came across this site yesterday it's https://www.tflsapypdesign.xyz/and they have somehow put my items (and many other ebay items) on their site at higher prices and they say this "Items are generally shipped out within 24 hours after payment ...

Nervous about first sale. Something seems fishy

Over the last month or so I have had many offers for broken video game console that I am selling for over $200 CAD but nobody bought it for the asking price until yesterday.I got the email from ebay saying the item sold but pending payment. Then I go...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hello!!?? Are there any buyers out there?

Hi ebay sellers. Been a seller for many many years on ebay. Took the summer off essentially, just a couple of listings that just sat and sat. Considered putting up more but not sure if there is a point. The few that are up have will not sell, no matt...

Resolved! Other Shippo users hitting a brick wall today?

Regardless of how many times I sync orders and refresh (a trick that has always worked in the past) my new orders won't show in the Shippo log to enable me to purchase and print postage from it. Super weird. Of course, I could create a new order from...

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got this today: 1 Day handling time default "change"...

Ughh every day something new to think/worry about it seems. This sort of does affect me because I use "2 day handling time" as my default. I'm not exactly sure what "updating the pre-filled handling time value in the listing flow" really means, but I...

• 22 replies
  • 4 helpful

mis-catagoy listings

Ebay you need to start policing seller listing violations.Have been seeing multiple in the WRONG category listings, For example in the first 3 pages of listings R/C Hobbies I was looking at, easily 7-15 percent PER page with items having NO BUSINESS ...

Resolved! My ENDED LISTINGS disappeared

I had about 50 ended listings that I ended as BIN and was preparing to relist them in auctions (just to optimize my store's limits)Did the group of four and presumably deleted the group of "not-relisted" instead of 4 relisted. Does anybody know if it...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Top tips for selling your items on eBay

I got the annoying message too often from eBay: "Improve your listings to help your items sell Hi.......We noticed that some of your listings are missing important details, and we've got a few suggestions for you. Our research shows that you listings...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Devin Wenig steps down as head of eBay

Devin Wenig steps down as head of eBay Link to ...... https://techcrunch.com/2019/09/25/devin-wenig-steps-down-as-ebay-ceo/ Lots of information on the internet.

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

terapeaak.ca

does any one know when terapeak.ca will be up and running. spoke with someone at eBay last week and they say there is a glitch- still not fixed. I have tried to log in to terapeak.ca several times without succesanyone know anything?

Cannot add Economy Shipping option to US from Canada

I am using ebay Canada to list my item and I dont see the option for Economy/Standard Shipping to USA. My only options are Canada Post, UPS or Fedex . What can I do in this case? My plan is to ship the item via cross border shipping services as they ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My experience with the small packet UR999999999CA numbers

I've seen reference to the fact that at least within eBay the small packet UR numbers on the labels are sometimes showing tracking progress. So I've done an experiment to see, here's what I found: Note that I'm a stamps on the package kind of guy, so...

• 9 replies
  • 3 helpful

If you will be shipping Sunday night-- Sept 29

Canada Post - Developer Program Outage Sunday September 29, 2019 Dear Developer Program Member, Canada Post shipping systems will be unavailable while we perform a technical upgrade from Sunday, September 29 at 12 a.m. to 7 a.m. ET. We apologize for ...

Resolved! Creating a second eBay account to sell on?

Hello everyone, I'm interested in creating another eBay to sell on. My current ebay account I sell mostly toys on. I'd like to create a separate account to use with my Dad and sell collectible items such as antique's, vinyl records, etc. Does eBay ha...

29 Warnings For Selling Off Of E-Bay For the Same Item

Yesterday I received 20 warnings for selling off of E-Bay and today I received 29 more warnings all for the same item which was a BIN. This the first time I ever received a warning for selling off line. It must be another glitch in the system.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS leaving Universal Postal Union

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/us-to-leave-global-postal-union-next-month?p=228902&fbclid=IwAR2DRfCTXQeYBtxi3sxVp8-rFSM60LDJ4qkkDwjoX3PIvQre18oExujHrJ0 The practical effect of the exit of the U.S. would be a rate increase of at least 300 percent o...

Question about return regarding compatibility.

Hello all, I sell this adapter that has a higher then normal rate of returns. This is the item below and the return reason is usually because it doesn't work. It doesn't work with older keyboard and mice because they were made before USB. I put that ...

Selling coins from Canada - Canada post

Took a couple of letters to Canada post today with a coin in each and was refused, she would not take the letters. We had this issue a few years ago when they were striking, but l thought that was cleared up afterwards. Anyway, the postal clerk said ...

Labels
Most Helpful Authors