Forum Posts

Resolved! Insurance question

I recently mailed a package to the US with $500 insurance, expedited. It took 4 days longer than than the quoted date, but did eventually arrive. I didn't hear from the buyer, so I sent an email and said that I was happy to see that it had arrived. S...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do buyers do this?

Why do buyers leave remarks like this on the order telling me how they are not satisfied with shipping prices and handling time but then buy my item...Am i protected by eBay incase they leave me a negative feed back too?

Anyone Using ChitChats / Stallion Express Or Similar In Kingston, Ontario -ish Area?

Hello Fellow eBayers, Just curious if anyone in the Kingston, Ontario general area is using Chit Chats / Stallion Express or something similar to get their packages to the US? If so, how are you getting them there (to Pickering or Markham or wherever...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

will not be a seller any more again

had a extremely bad experience as seller, listed a thing (stamp), give out very accurate description(not brand new, gas soft bend) and the right price(half price of a new one ) for the condition ,delivered , buyer opened a dispute saying :damaged : a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

I figured out why I haven't been selling anything. I don't show up on the searches.

I had come to the board as I came across 2 sellers who were selling CD's like me and had 1/2 of what I had listed and were selling double what I was. I compared a lot of what they were doing and I wasn't. They had a 2 day handling, I changed mine to ...

bob dylan.jpg bob dylan 2.jpg

Resolved! Terapeak no longer working

Tereapeak has been working fine but today it says "We don't have any records of a Terapeak subscription associated with your eBay credentials. Please subscribe here." when i try to resubscribe on ebay.ca it takes me to ebay.com where it says I don't ...

• 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Having a store vs not

Is it better over all to have a store and what’s the difference in the all about experience

A hole in the system where seller loses 100%?

I sold my gucci shoes to a buyer in UK and shipped it in a timely manner the next day.They contacted in a week saying that they need to pay 20 pounds in customs to their country. They also said that upon refusal they will reject package and claim mon...

how to set-up Canada post on our selling page

Hi ! I'm Canadian , have a E-Bay account with all my info as a Canadian , I try to come back to selling , but seems that I cannot set-up any Canada post for shipping , the only shippers option are from US .always have an error message It looks like t...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Frustrated

I’m a seller from Calgary and I have 170 listings and I have been in here since June I have good reviews but my listings don’t get seen I called eBay and they say my content is good and so on so I’m confused on what I’m doing wring

TRENDING AD RATE % ON A LISTING?

I was in my Seller Hub looking at my listings and I noticed a trending ad rate % beside the listing. One listing for example was 550.00 obo has 13,830 views, 16 watchers and a trending ad rate of 7.4% while the listing just below it was 95.00 obo had...

Return requested from US

I am a bit of a rookie here for returns as this is my first return request. I sold a phone new in box to the US. Buyer messages me saying the because the seal is broken, he wants to return it because he says it doesn't match the description. But it d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old address comes up when I try to print an invoice

Hi all. I moved 3 months ago. Now when I try to print a packing slip from ebay, it still shows as being shipped from my old address. I've changed every setting I can find on both Canada & US site. All my ship to & from addresses in my account setting...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales tax for US buyers

I got an email that outlined the internet sales tax. I sell on .ca and .com. Does anyone have a clue how they are going to make us collect sales tax on our US sales or will ebay do it all like they do for Australia?

sales tax.jpg

Can we no longer combine items after payment?

I used to be able to go to my Sold items and the menu would allow me to combine items (or even to uncombine them). I recently had a buyer pay for two items about a minute apart and wanted to ship them in one pkg. This seems to have disappeared now on...

Help with refunding buyer

Hello! Last month i posted up some baseball cards onto my store but i decided to give them to a mate of mine, i then forgot about the listing entirely, until i checked my ebay and realized that it had sold a few days before, i cancelled the order imm...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Glitch???

When I tried to click "See more" and nothing happen. I need to be able to click and check my Sold History. It has been like that for 2nd days now. eBay needs to fix it up and for good, no more so called glitchs!! Thanks.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! website offering my ebay items at different prices

I just came across this site yesterday it's https://www.tflsapypdesign.xyz/and they have somehow put my items (and many other ebay items) on their site at higher prices and they say this "Items are generally shipped out within 24 hours after payment ...

Nervous about first sale. Something seems fishy

Over the last month or so I have had many offers for broken video game console that I am selling for over $200 CAD but nobody bought it for the asking price until yesterday.I got the email from ebay saying the item sold but pending payment. Then I go...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hello!!?? Are there any buyers out there?

Hi ebay sellers. Been a seller for many many years on ebay. Took the summer off essentially, just a couple of listings that just sat and sat. Considered putting up more but not sure if there is a point. The few that are up have will not sell, no matt...

Labels