Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Still having "Out of Stock" issues

Had another thread with Tyler tagged in it but it was a month or so ago(I had some issues and couldn't get back on the forum in a timely manner so it's not Anyone else's fault)So figured i'd start another fresh thread..Still having issues with the st...

Ebay constantly wanting mobile phone numbers and if you don't have one they now ask you to confirm

Any one else getting this junk when you log in. Asks for mobile and now when you say don't have one, they send you an email and you have to confirm the supposed new email address when it has been the same for years. Why don't they just fix all the is...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't log in to forums

Probably this isn't posted on the right board, so please point me in the right direction if not.A friend of mine is having problems logging into the community forums. When they try to log in, they get:("error_id":"invalid_request","error_description"...

Resolved! Anyone know a cheaper way to ship with Tracking to the UK?

I sold an item to a buyer in the UK and thought there was a small tracked packet rate, like to the US - but there isn't! It's $43!!! The item is a t-shirt, but it was rather expensive. If I ship without tracking, I am out $58+$9 shipping if I get INR...

Letter bounced back for "no such address"

Third time having something bounced back to me. Good that I do always put a return address on my packages... 1st time, it was a hand-made paper craft that I sold for $3.50 probably 8 years ago, someone wrote "refused" on there, contacted the US buyer...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Promoted Listings Dashboard is empty

I use Promoted Listings extensively and regularly check the dashboard for status. In the last week, the dashboard appears with no data loaded. Titles appear but content is missing.I've tried the page from both Chrome and MS Explorer browsers, same re...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer attempting to scam, PayPal decided in my favor. What to do with eBay Return Request?

Buyer attempting to scam, PayPal decided in my favor. What to do with eBay Return Request?Figured I'd post here and see if anyone knows what to do before I call eBay.Buyer received a fully functioning item, tried to return it as defective, but states...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping discounts not showing up

My listing seem to have trouble generating the shipping discounts for multiple purchases. I have created a rule that says each additional item is $0.50 more. My listings have the box checked off to apply that rule, but buyers are reporting that e-bay...

Resolved! Ebay Fees problem?

I sold a comicbook for $ 57.00 CA plus $ 22.00 CA for shipping for a total of $ 79.00 CA My fees were :$6.55 CA for Final Value fee which is 11,5 % of $57.00 CA$2.53 CA for Final Value Fee on Shipping fee which is 11,5 % of $22.00 CATotal Fees $9,08 ...

Promo: 500 free auctions (ends September 15 2019)

Check your promotions section.Invite only. Must activate before using.Ends Sunday September 15500 free AUCTIONS for 5 day, 7 day or 10 day lengthBIN can be added for free (but store owners will have to remember it is not a free add-on after the promo...

eBay closed my US store and opened a Canadian store without my knowledge or approval. Still paying.

I wrote on the US seller discussion forum about why are the Canadian sellers having to pay HST on a US store using US currency. In my way of thinking its like if I had a US friend (PayPal) whom I told to buy something for me and I would use it when I...

Does anyone know how to bulk edit active listings now?

I had instructions from eBay how to do this back in March 2018 which says go to my eBay click all selling select the listings you wish to revise by ticking the box beside them then click edit & change the feature you want. i can no longer see the box...

Resolved! ChitChat Express Canada

I just signed up for Chitchat express but have a question regarding my listings. How/what would I put in my listings under shipping? Would I just use "Standard Shipping" because I know that when listing on ebay.ca the only options that show are Canad...

Fall seller update is up...

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Announcements/2019-Fall-Seller-Update/ba-p/426815 So far in a quick read I don't see anything "bad" for me, some possible "good" things in terms of promoted listings and how they handle things like policy violations etc.....

• 15 replies
  • 5 helpful

Out of stock option won't shut off

SO..another question since there are a lot of helpful people here.That Out of stock option keeps happening even though I uncheck it...it'll be good for a day or 2 but then I have items show up "Out of stock" in my active inventory....I don't want thi...

$1 FVF promo for this weekend, July 20-21, 2019

By invite only -- check your promo section on ebay.CA or your emails Benefit: If the qualified item sells, only a $1 FVF on item value and $1 FVF on shipping (if you do not have free Canadian shipping). First 5 listings made after you activate the of...

FREE Flat Rate Shipping Box

I don't know if someone has already posted about this here and if so, then .............. ooops. About a month ago the CPO send out pamphlets and there was a coupon in there for a FREE medium sized flat rate box. I tried to cash in right away but the...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Combined shipping

I have combined shipping for extra CD's and then I have it on:.com that if you buy 6 or more it would be free shipping (media mail).ca that if you buy 10 or more it would be free shipping (Canada doesn't have media mail) It shows up correctly on .com...

us shipping.jpg ,ca.jpg

What is your slowest month for sales?

I think mine is going to be March. I sold 82 in Jan; 52 in Feb and so far only 1 and I am having a sale right now and it is Friday. Basing it on the last 6 months by now, I would have sold at least 7 CD's. Last year March was also a write off. Next y...

invoice

Has anyone had a problem with invoicing tonight? Tried to send invoice to a US buyer and it automatically added 7% sales tax for their state. Invoice did not send their was an "error" notice. Tried a couple more times with same result. Checking on so...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't revise invoice to offer combined shipping

I noticed a post on this a few months ago that indicated that ebay may have fixed this but I only started having the problem one month ago so I"m not sure that it is the same issue. I can no longer revise invoices when I combine items to discount the...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sell for $1 (five listings) promo for this weekend

I assume this is invite only, but here is the link if people want to try. It's a promo for free insertion fees for five listings, and if they sell within 30 days, the FVF is capped at $1. Deadline to activate and list is July 29 8:59pm PST. https://p...

• 36 replies
  • 6 helpful
Labels