Forum Posts

FREE Flat Rate Shipping Box

I don't know if someone has already posted about this here and if so, then .............. ooops. About a month ago the CPO send out pamphlets and there was a coupon in there for a FREE medium sized flat rate box. I tried to cash in right away but the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Combined shipping

I have combined shipping for extra CD's and then I have it on:.com that if you buy 6 or more it would be free shipping (media mail).ca that if you buy 10 or more it would be free shipping (Canada doesn't have media mail) It shows up correctly on .com...

us shipping.jpg ,ca.jpg

What is your slowest month for sales?

I think mine is going to be March. I sold 82 in Jan; 52 in Feb and so far only 1 and I am having a sale right now and it is Friday. Basing it on the last 6 months by now, I would have sold at least 7 CD's. Last year March was also a write off. Next y...

invoice

Has anyone had a problem with invoicing tonight? Tried to send invoice to a US buyer and it automatically added 7% sales tax for their state. Invoice did not send their was an "error" notice. Tried a couple more times with same result. Checking on so...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't revise invoice to offer combined shipping

I noticed a post on this a few months ago that indicated that ebay may have fixed this but I only started having the problem one month ago so I"m not sure that it is the same issue. I can no longer revise invoices when I combine items to discount the...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sell for $1 (five listings) promo for this weekend

I assume this is invite only, but here is the link if people want to try. It's a promo for free insertion fees for five listings, and if they sell within 30 days, the FVF is capped at $1. Deadline to activate and list is July 29 8:59pm PST. https://p...

• 36 replies
  • 6 helpful

eBay Filters Message, Working As Normal?

So before I start, I know what the "buyer" is asking to do is against policy so I am ot going to respond, however I had some technical questions. I get an e-mail from eBay saying a buyer has a question, which essentially is asking confirmation if I w...

Resolved! New with box?

I must have missed the memo.... Condition new or used on the dot com site has been changed to 'new with box ' and 'new without box' .All my canadian listed items have defaulted to 'new with box ' on the dot com site and I've been unable to edit them ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Made an error in shipping cost. Do I have any options other than to ship and take the loss?

I relisted a bunch of items with the current promo. Unfortunately I put the shipping way to low on an item and didn't realize it. Now the item has sold. I'll likely lose at least $10 on the sale. Any options other than to ship. I don't want to dissap...

Resolved! The US perspective on GTC & Promoting Listings

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/What-has-happened-to-eBay-Is-eBay-shuting-down/td-p/30126430 Sorry, that was the title that came with the discussion but does include some very interesting opinions/observations throughout. Happy reading!!! -Lotz

New to selling coins on ebay...any suggestions?

I apologize firstly, if my query is been asked a 1000+ times.I had to retire early(heart issues) and needed to supplement my income,and seeing as I had collected coins for over 40 years...here I am.As I have yet to have any customers, popular e-bay a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto Offer Listing Conversions & Auto Acceptance

No direct email to customer service so just wanted to post my complaint here.Thank you eBay for this total underhanded cash grab! - you are truly pathetic. Read on...This is the stupidest thing I have ever encountered - or that eBay has done in the 1...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer unable to pay!

I had a buyer message me today saying they tried to pay 2 different ways for an item and couldn't. The item was sold by a best offer that I accepted. They now want to cancel the order. Has anyone else experienced this problem recently? If this is a t...

Resolved! Shipping cost for padded envelope - eBay shipping calculator consider it as a package

Hi, I am new with eBay. Trying to sell a CD that will be shipped with padded envelope. I put the CD in a 18.4cm x 18.4cm x 1 cm padded envelope for total weight of 101g and went to Canada Post to have shipping estimates from Montreal to Toronto. As p...

Ending a listing early

Is anyone aware of what happens to the listing when it's ended early? Does it no longer go to your unsold folder? Asking for another seller who is looking desperately for listings they've ended. Same question for GTC's? Is there no longer any sort of...

selling - re:drafts

Complete B.S. I just spent all day creating drafts, go to upload the corresponding photos, and all drafts are missing except for the last twenty entered. After wasting another hour trying to recover/find them, I google the issue and the consensus is ...

Searching my own listings.

I had to find a specific item on my new ID which is also in some new "pretty pretty" format, which does not appear to be searchable. Can anyone tell me how to find a specific item in a non-Store list?The Search bar which used to only search that sell...

Driving over the Border from Canada

Hi All, I live 10 mins from the US border. I was wondering if anyone can share what to expect crossing to mail items. They are low value around 25 dollars per package of merchandise. I would be mailing no more than $200 total value each time crossing...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

No longer able to get email addresses

I cannot find a way to get a buyers email address. I communicate with buyers through the eBay messages. I recently had a transaction where a package I sent was returned because the buyer didn't put her full address on Paypal. I told her I would be ha...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! eBay Shipping Supplies Coupon "redeemed"

Hope somebody knows how to deal with this problem.A couple of weeks ago I have purchased something from eBay supplies which totaled approx. 55% of my limit. Wanted to purchase something else today but the line on the system states that the coupon has...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fenton glass

I have a blue carnival glass bowl in the Fenton pansy pattern but there is no Fenton stamp. Is this a reproduction?

Snap Ship promo code for Canadian shipments?

Shipping in Canada? Use Canada Post's Snap Ship with your Solutions for Small Business membership and try entering PLUS25 as a promo code for an extra discount on Expedited Parcel. Promo code is valid until September 30, 2019.The offer applies to the...

Can't find my item and can't promote

So I just listed a couple of items on ebay its like my first time on here and now when I try to search them in the ebay research bar I can't find them. My seconds problem is that I cant promote my items on ebay since they are not displaying in the pr...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels