Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Hong Kong Addresses

Has anyone had any issues with addresses in Hong Kong? I sent one off and it couldn't be delivered, "Delivery attempt, recipient is unknown". I had even verified the address with the buyer before I sent it. I had to refund the buyer for the item and ...

Resolved! $1.00 FVF Promotion

Signed up for the $1.00 FVF promotion for July 20 and 21st. Did five new listings. One of them sold today. I was still charged full FVF on sale and shipping. Cannot get in contact with eBay. SO FRUSTRATING.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cross border fees

Quick question, why am i being charged a cross border fee for all the sales i make including ones to Canada? I’m in Canada selling to Canada, no borders are crossed?

Can't list an item?

I have yet to list an item yet as I still have the free 50 item lists available and ive had my account for awhile but when I try to list an item it gives me this message 'We're unable to increase your selling limits right now.However, we'll review yo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Migration Tool

So... I had to wait until I was a bit calmer to post this. Yesterday I decided to use the migration tool and switch over my items to CDN funds. I did roughly 400 of them before I realized what was happening... Here's what happened: I have an item tha...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mobile-Friendly Checker

I was just revising and listing some new items and I noticed that the mobile-friendly checker isn't working. Since I haven't used it in a while, I was just wondering if it's just a glitch, or is it an option that simply isn't available anymore? I was...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promo July 19-28 500 auction listings for free by invite

List up to 500 auction-style listings for FREE! Start Date * End Date List auction-style, plus add BIN for free. Excludes 1-day and 3-day listing durations. Learn More - List up to 500 auction-style listings for FREE!- opens in new window or tab 19-J...

Zombie Threads

As a side note for anyone attempting to look for answers using the dreaded Zombie Post, because that is all they are seeing with a regular search, please click on the magnifier for additional options. Possibly very frustrating for many looking for up...

How do you feel when buyer(s) say....

I have many listings with make offer and got many buyers going saying "I am disabled and would appreciate if you accept my offer" which is often way tooooo low. Should I bow and take pity? I think now. Do you go to Walmart and say "I am disabled and ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling purchased items

Hey.. i have bought an item on ebay and now i intend to sell that item worldwide! I have my own website where i recieve money but how can i pursue it? I dont want my customers know the real seller name and i want my infodmation instead. What can i do...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Estimated Delivery Date Glitch

Hi Everyone! Looks like my estimated delivery dates/time frame is way off. tyler@ebay Maybe you folks can look into this From the business policies section, eBay lists standard shipping as 1-10 business days and Canada Post Xpresspost as 1-3 business...

Capture2.JPG Capture.JPG Capture3.JPG

Shipping internationally - Estimated delivery

Hey guys! For the past 5 years I've only been selling in Canada and the US and rarely ever got any late deliveries issues. About 4 months, ago I decided I would try selling in Western Europe and Australia. I mostly sell stuff around 50$ so I have to ...

Advertising

There's been some discussion on dotCOM boards about the lack of advertising from eBay.Followed, because it is dotCOM, by complaints about the advertising that is actually being done. Has anyone seen this?I thought it was funny, if a little long.https...

FAQ link to own website

In my eBay listing, I have a FAQ button picture that links back to my own website. When the listing goes alive, I cannot click through the FAQ button picture. Does eBay not allow to redirect back to our own website? or I just did not do it right? Tha...

Resolved! GTC-- How long are listings?

I've been happily using GTC listings for some years, but I was still happy for others when eBay assured us that the relists (and fees) would be monthly not every 30 days which was a huge concern for those who object to paying anything for taking up s...

Trouble Relisting Items - System Error

I have been trying to use up my free listings for my store before it closes at the end of the month & have had nothing but problems this afternoon. Trying to bulk relist. Keeps saying there is an error in the system & try again. Anyone else dealing w...

How to see sold item size details?

Sold an item and the buyer picked Canada Post Small Packets - USA - Air. But the package is over the size limit for that option. I want to see the original package dimensions i entered to see if I made a mistake when inputting the size. I can't figur...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible Scam or Normal behaviour? Advice please

Hi Everyone, I'm relatively new to selling on Ebay and I was hoping for some input regarding a potential buyer. For one of the items I'm selling, I received a message from a user asking if I would ship to Isreal. Before I saw the message, they placed...

Labels
Most Helpful Authors