Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

About Item Not Received Case

This is still purely a hypothetical situation but it' s slow so I thought post this. I'm not worried but it would nice to know what's ahead for this transaction and what if anything I can do if everything goes wrong. I sold an item February 3rd and s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! “TOP RATED” status gets demoted to “ABOVE STANDARD” over 2 late shipping star dings.

What Happened?Nov/Dec. 2018, rotating strikes at Canada Post caused mail backlogs..I closed my eBay “Store” in an effort to avoid stress.Ebay then sent messages saying “Open Your Store…’ encouraging, reminders that this was prime time for selling, se...

eBay.CA : 25% off FVF for 1000 items June 20-June 30

Invite only. Runs until the end of the month for up to 1000 listings.The 25% FVF discount is only on sales in certain categories.Posting the listing is NOT FREE (unless part of your usual free listing allowance). Qualifying Listings are limited to th...

Resolved! Resale Number Permit

Hello eBay world! I wasn't sure if I'm suppose to post this in the seller or buyer section but I do hope it finds the right audience. I currently purchase large amounts of motorcycle parts from across the world (and US) and have them shipped to a war...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

About Added Sales Tax

I don't normally send invoices but this morning I started to do so and noticed that there is an added Sales Tax on an item I sold to the States. Is this something new or has it been going on for a while? Is this just for items sent from outside the U...

• 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Good Till Cancelled rant.

One of my biggest on going concerns is the ability to recheck and revise as i relist, this task that i have always assumed is going to be taken away from me... I was just relisting 12 items, as i still have the power to do that.. for now.. And i noti...

• 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer Doesn't pick up Parcel. What happens

Hello:Buyer purchases item and sent by tracking to US. Shows in CP tracking as awaiting for deliver address/. Went to the USPS site and it states the receiver was not home and a card was left. Contacted buyer and he responded he had picked it up. Ite...

No sales ebay.ca even for items priced at loss to me

Is this board alive? I'm at dead end with no sales for the whole month and no insight from ebay.ca support as they see nothing wrong.. well, Canada Post shiping rates as they also agreed are uncompetitive to say it politely.. And I'm oftentimes makin...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Phishing Email - 500 Free Listings?

Can anyone confirm they got a targeted 500 free listings email? I was ready to click it - but then went to make sure it was in my ebay messages, and it was not! On closer examination, I noticed that my ebay ID is not present. It is from ebay Canada. ...

Going on vacation - how many days handling should I put?

Hi I am going on vacation again, I leave my store open with vacation settings. I am going from June 29 to JULY 6/19. There are 5 or 10 handling days as a choice. Previously I went for a week and used 10 days but there was no stat holidays during the ...

Banknotes from Cuba

I tried listing several banknotes from Cuba, on ebay.com and they were blocked because of sanctions by the US against Cuba. This was the message that I received from ebay Listings for stamps, coins or paper money from Cuba are not permitted. eBay’s p...

Canadian Taxes

I have not been to active for some time as I was wondering when the Canadian Sales charge is supposed to start or has it been scraped

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Auto renew auction ends up in ended listings and relisting like it should

So...first time posting...we've been sellers for a pretty long time and have seen some weird kinks in the system over the years but this one has me dumbfounded and I can't seem to find an answer.SO..here's the deal...we have a Premium store and so wi...

Shipped item to US - Stuck in shipping / Customs

I sold a rather expensive item (Approx $1000) to a ebay customer in the USA.I used Canada post to ship the item.I've never had a problem shipping to the US before, but this package has now been stuck at customs for about 2 weeks, or 11 Business Days....

PAYPAL payment notifications MIA for ONLY Australian buyers? or is it all International?

I am not sure what all is affected. This is what I know so far: I am not receiving PAYPAL email payment notifications from Australian buyers, since yesterday morning. I am receiving email payment notifications from Canadian and US buyers. I did recei...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Showing Buyers the Best Shipping Options

Found this by accident checking out the dot com announcement board. Curious to know when it could kick in on dot ca? Canadian sellers' may want to consider choosing the service they prefer and prioritize it in their listings when or before that happe...

Resolved! Ebay selling fee’s were billed to my credit card instead of taken from PayPal Balance?

Hi Folks, I’ve just returned to using eBay after a few years absence and found that when I did a “one-time payment” from the eBay account, instead of taking the funds from my PayPal balance (as it used to do) it charged them to a credit-card I have o...

Labels
Most Helpful Authors