Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Store Name?

I'm thinking of opening a basic store and was wondering about using a different Store Name than my Ebay User ID? Can you do that and does it matter either way in your experiences? Thanks!

Resolved! Is this old ?

Is this old ? Looks like its hand made , there are no hallmarks or signatures so I figure its not worth much

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for your input! Topics for 'Buyer FAQ'

Howdy everyone - I'm looking to create a 'Buyer FAQ' page that would have topics we could use to help folks quickly get the answers to their questions. To that end, I'm wondering what kind of things you see frequently from buyers here on the boards. ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

GTC update: check announcement board

Hi everyone - You may have seen the announcement already, but wanted to get it posted here just in case you haven't: The Good 'Til Cancelled (GTC) change has been moved back from April to early July 2019. No, this isn't a trick. Thanks!

• 14 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Disactivating shippo and using ebays own label making system

Hi i was wondering if i am able to disactivate shippo and use ebays own system to make labels. Ive seen videos of of people in ebay USA using ebays own ship label making system. I was wondering if we can use this too in ebay canada or can we only use...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

My listing is not showing up in searches.

I posted a listing for a Pokemon card 24 hours ago, it said that it was posted successfully. However, it still will not show up whenever I search it. I have tried searching on multiple devices, too. Please help, because I wanted to get this card sold...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback - have you ever wondered?

About 50% of my buyers leave feedback. 50% don't leave feedback, I even counted: it was 35 US buyers, 22 Canadian buyers, 4 UK, 2 Australia, 1 Japan and 1 Denmark. Sometimes I check those that did not leave feedback to see whether they leave feedback...

Resolved! How can I find an archived order?

I had a sale earlier today and when I went to click on view record, I clicked on archive by mistake. I immediately went to Archive in the orders menu but there is nothing there. I can access the info through the listing itself but I would like to put...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

A (lighthearted) milestone achieved in RICARMICland.....

This is what happens when one works all by themselves in their basement too long. Me and my trusty camera celebrated the 125,000 picture milestone! Those reading regularly will remember some time ago when I posted the 100,000 achievement. At that tim...

• 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer initiates a return as coat does not fit.

I have a buyer that wants to return an item as she says it does not fit her. I am not in the habit of accepting returns for obvious reasons. I try to describe my items as much as I can so this doesn't happen. Coat is XS, all measurements are in the p...

Item

Any idea what this is ? Its very heavy and its got a stamp on the bottem. Thanks

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Store? Yes or No?

I'm thinking of opening up an Ebay basic Store after 15 years...but I'm not sure about. I usually have about 250-300 listings/month at any one time with sales of about $300 a month when I get a listing special. If there is no 500 listing special I ta...

Can't view messages on ebay .

I can't view messages on ebay ? When I click a message I just get a white box with the persons user name my username and the item messaged about none of the written part from the seller is showing up I went back and checked previous messages that had...

Promoted Listings Question

I know eBay is really pushing us to use Promoted Listings. I have noticed some listings with the word Sponsored on them. Is that the same as Promoted? I actually find them very irritating. Everytime I look at certain catagories of listings for new it...

About Creating Return Shipping Labels

I recently posted instructions here about how to create return shipping labels for items being returned within Canada.(Repeated Below.) I just checked the Shippo site and it seems that it's possible to add various carriers such as Australian Post, De...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Has anyone used Chit Chat service for Australia or Germany?

International mail is getting so expensive. I use Chit Chat for all my US mail, and some of my CDN mail. I am now looking at using them for my international as it is about half the price of small packet international air. The problems that I see is t...

Sellers Hub Ship by date

tyler@eBay Had a sale earlier today, but missed cutoff time for post office for the day so package will be processed this evening. In checking Sellers Hub I have until April 23 to process. Quite confident I should be able to package in 24 days. My st...

While I'm complaining about stuff...

On these boards the "Hi Ron!" button is also dead. (ie it does not drop down) I'm one of those particular people that always log out at the end of the day, and one cannot log out that way on these boards. (so to log out I pull up a .CA search and use...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Listing On Ebay.com?

So I've been listing exclusively on Ebay. ca ever since I started but I'd thought I'd try to take advantage of the 50 extra listings on Ebay.com. I got the 50 listings I wanted to use but as I went to edit the price, etc on them...I got....'None of t...

B.O. For Item With a 25% Discount

I put a few items on sale because I wanted to see how this worked out for me. I wasn't paying attention to whether items had a B.O. option or not and now I have an offer for one of the items put on sale. I don't know if I should I accept or not becau...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels