Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Canada Post website upgrades Feb 9 and 10

Various Canada Post website services will be unavailable, Saturday evening to Sunday morning.https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/blogs/announcements/details.page?article=2019/02/06/outage_details

Correction to Update: Please read

Hi everyone - If you haven't seen the announcement board post as yet, it's here for your review. Please keep an eye on that board for any further updates, or your eBay Message center for additional details. If you have additional questions regarding ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Charging canadian sales tax

Hello,I've been trying to set up my sales tax, for some reason ebay has never charged any for my Canadian buyers. I have my tax number on my account and the tax table properly set up. I called ebay today and they couldn't figure out why it wasn't wor...

Can I Send a Letter Tracked Packet?

I need to send an expensive paper item in a rigid photo mailer and would like to have it tracked. The 2 options are Expresspost ($28) or tracked Packet ($14). That's quite a difference! Can I send the rigid photo mailer envelope Tracked Packet? Tha n...

Resolved! Unpaid Item - Buyer Sends a Message to Cancel Transaction

A day before I can open an unpaid item dispute, my buyer sends me a message asking me to cancel the transaction. If I cancel the transaction, is there still a risk she can leave negative feedback? Do I get my seller fees back? Is it safer just to wai...

ebay tracking

I have heard of fast delivery of items but if what ebay.ca is showing me right now is true I have beaten the Record for time arrived at destination Sold a item to Philadelphia PA yesterday. Took it to a Canada Pot Substation at 1:05 PM today. Canada ...

Shipping Supply Coupons Here

Received my shipping supply coupon just now with a link to the new Canada-only store. Used it and then noticed the store has received some harsh feedback since establishing in November. My stuff has never arrived mangled that I can recall.

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

About Returns

I'm curious: a while ago there was a post about returns and the buyer hadn't opened a case. Sellers seemed to prefer it that way but my feelings are that I'd prefer if the buyer opened the case and proceeded by the book. When the buyer isn't requesti...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

International site visibility seem not working.

I ship worldwide, but none of other eBay site such as eBay.fr or eBay.co.uk show my other item when you press over "view other seller item". Any idea what I am doing wrong?I can only see those item when I list from from .fr or co.uk. Any advice will ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Japanese address

I just sold something to a buyer in Japan, they indicated their address in Japanese characters. I will be sending it through Asendia USA, Will that work? They are a new buyer. 3600017 Japan

Resolved! Shipping options to the U.S. not showing up.

Hello All,I cannot get calculated shipping options to the U.S. for some of my listings. It appears to be size and weight related as the smaller/lighter items don't have the same issue. I know this has happened before, and I have searched some of the ...

Resolved! Fraudulent return

What do I do when I sell a service, complete the service and the buyer leaves positive feedback then after 20 days he claims that he never got my service and opens a case and eBay sides with him because there's no tracking number involved? Not only d...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hinky address, can I still acess buyer phone number

Hi seller community. Recently sold item to new user, signed up today, based in US, address in Val Dor Quebec, on ebay and paypal has two different street addresses. Would like to confirm which is correct before I ship. I know sellers used toge able t...

Recover Draft

Hello: Had a listing in my draft folder that I had been working on, Now it's disappeared, I don't believe it was deleted accidently, but it could have been stale as I had been working on it last month and forgot about it. Does Ebay delete or archive ...

CP cheque quirk

I got a refund cheque from Canada Post for a late delivery,only to see it was written to my "account username" for myCP online profile, but nothing else, such as my name or address,both of which are in my CP profile as the "owner". I thought the "acc...

Resolved! Shipping label missing part of address - can I just add the numbers?

Went to print a shipping label on Shippo and the street numbers are missing. The complete address shows up in eBay and PayPal I could just hand write the numbers to the label I guess or is there any way to edit before printing? The street name is qui...

Suggestions for a photo booth

One of my goals for the New Year is to set up a proper photo booth for taking pictures (obviously). I'm currently using the top of my freezer with a white backdrop and natural lighting and this is working "fine" for me, I suppose, but I would like to...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Happy_Pigeon news

Hello everyone - It saddens me to let you know that Happy_pigeon is no longer with eBay as of yesterday. I'm still here as your point of contact if you need anything, so always feel free to give me a tag - just please bear with me as I adjust to bein...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Are automatic returns now forced?

Today eBay approved the return of an item "automatically" stating this is as per eBay policy. I checked my site preferences to see if anything had changed. As always, I have selected the option to handle returns manually. I am assuming that automatic...

US Tracked 1 to 2 Kg Issue

It appears the issue with adding 1 to 2 Kg's for USA Tracked parcels HAS been resolved. Have updated 3 items with no error messages and the applicable rate displays as it should. -Lotz

Problems with UPS

I have a Zebra 450 printer for my shipping labels and just found out that the power pack has been recalled as it is unsafe and can create a fire. The company is sending out a new one for free to replace the one I have and I have to send back my old o...

ups.png
Labels
Most Helpful Authors