Forum Posts

No Sold Messages from eBay tonight

Gremlins at work.Halfway through the evening, my Seller Hub hiccuped and showed ‘unavailable’ for all stats under Orders and ‘zero’ for Active Listings.Coincidentally, I’m missing Sold notices for items that have been bought and paid. Maybe only duri...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Shipping Supply Store...does it still exist?

Try to redeem my coupon but I can not find the store.ebayshippingsuppliescanada is a dead link and the USA counterpart has no inventory.If anyone know how to reach the store please provide a link.Thanks Community

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Vacation settings and out of office reply.

So set up my vacation settings, changed my handling time to 15 days and also set up out of office response. I'll be gone 16 calendar days, I might get a chance to change it to 7 days, mid way through my trip, but leaving it at 15 is OK for me. My vac...

We want to hear from you—Canada Post labour disruptions

Hi all, With Canada Post rotating strikes continuing for the third week with no indication of a resolution between Canada Post and CUPW, the eBay Canada team are looking to hear from Canadian sellers about the impact of the strikes on their business....

Resolved! Message about delay on Canada Post

I just checked the tracking on an expedited package and I got this message "Delivery may be delayed due to labour disruption". I thought the disruption was over.

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Shipping Rates are Changing

It looks like there have been rate increases planned for Canada Post. Can anyone confirm the claim of $12 per item for Oversize, and is this in reference to Oversize letter?If that's the case it would be a jump from $3.33 to $12 stopping nowhere in b...

Seller Hub

Any one know how its going to be possible to avoid eBay seller hub when eBay force it on sellers on July the 2nd against their wishes. Like every seller I know I have been wasting time on eBay trying to avoid and getting back to My eBay:All Selling

Items not showing on ebay.com

A couple of items I listed last night don't show up in searches on ebay.com or when "See Other Items" is selected. Nor, oddly, does one listed last Sunday that until now has been OK. Of course, this would be the one that for me is a big sale. The sea...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping watches with button cell installed to USA

I'm trying to find info on the updated requirements of sending small devices like a watch, that has a single button cell to the US.Given that rules are being enforced, I want to try and get clarity on the issue and I am having a hard time finding inf...

Adding Items To An Existing Sale Markdown

Has anyone figured out how to add items to an existing Sale Markdown? When I try to edit & add a new item, an error comes up stating you have to have a Store to do the promotion, which I obviously have. I asked Tyler about this awhile ago & have neve...

Resolved! Post Office Refused US Lettermail that's not letters

So the title sorta sums it up. I had two packages going to the US, small enough to go letter mail rates and the guy feels the packages and says is it letter mail? I say no, then he says you have to send parcel. So I fill out the custom forms and send...

Resolved! Wow 500 Listings Free Today Dec 10 2018

Ask and you receivedAny one else get email with 500 FREE Listings in any format except 1-3 days started this morning 12am and good until the 18thI thought would of received offer sooner as it does not give enough time for xmas delivery. But I always ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay only protects buyers and that's ebay's official policy.

This probably is quiet old information for many but this just happened to me today for the first time. The purpose of sharing this information is because it's simply confirmed information with an ebay agent. There's no any doubt on this and it will h...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Shipping Labels Acquired During October Promotion

There was some question as to how long the tracking number would be valid if these labels were not used for several weeks or months. I wondered the same thing ... I knew the label would still be valid but I wasn't sure about the tracking number. As a...

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Cancelling bids from low-feedback buyers

I've used the "buyer requirements" checklist before, and I've seen listings where people ask would-be bidders with low feedback to contact them before bidding, but, are sellers allowed to do this?It doesn't say anything about being in a country they ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Promo

List 500 auction or fixed price - free listing. Dec 9 to Dec 16 Check your My ebay or Seller Hub for the invite to activate

• 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

downside to part refund if buyer hasn't opened a case

A buyer had a problem with a purchase,he asked for a partial refund to settle.I don't agree there was a problem with it, but the amount is about half the shipping cost I paid.So the part refund is much better than a return from a SNAD claim. But... h...

Return shipping label US to Can

Can one purchase a return shipping labelUS to Can on paypal or one of the new shipping sites? I'm stumped... buyer requests return...we did not use a preprinted label for it going down,only computer printed address with the p.o. providingthe rest/bar...

Labels