Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Resolved! I wish eBay would be consistent with their policy

This has happened a couple of times and it is really annoying. List an item. eBay contacts me a day later to tell me they have removed the item for a policy violation. No problem. Two days later I receive a message from eBay encouraging me to revisit...

Resolved! I am listing on ebay.ca but I can't pick CanadaPost as a shipper for International orders!

Hey there!I haven't sold on ebay.ca in a few months but I've been selling on that site for years now (I am in Canada). When I went to go make my newest listings, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to choose Calculated as a shipping option f...

Screenshot 2023-08-14 142214.png

Resolved! A Canadian question why pay tax after confirm purchase

Here we go, its REALLY hurt our sellers in having this kind of eBayer in our community. A Canadian blast about sales tax at the end of checkout and yet confirmed transaction and paid for it, claimed it should have been informed before commit to buy. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

Send feedback revision request

I see you can now ask buyers to revise neutral or negative feedback that you think is unjustified. This is a positive development. Has anyone experience of it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay shipping help

Hey everyone,I am currently selling some items from my collection(video game) to support my family. However, I recently encountered an issue where a customer selected a $16 option, and I ended up covering the cost myself. How can I prevent this from ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No way to contact customer service

I have been sitting here navigating the web, all the helpful links, the phone numbers.. no matter what I do or press or say, the automated system both online, and on the phone, will not let me speak to a person. 2 weeks ago, a rep told me to "call ba...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Data Boxes on Seller Hub Page Suddenly LARGE

For some unknown reason the data boxes on my seller hub page have become much larger - wider and deeper. I used to have them placed three across on the page, now there is just room for two. I can't find a way to re-size them. Does anyone know a way t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Puerto Rico- Tracked Packet USA Glitch (with dimension calculation not the sub USA for Country Issue

Hi. Just wrapped up 30 minutes with an eBay CSR trying to print a CP Tracked Packet label to Puerto Rico. The package dimensions are 32 X 32 X 3 cms. The weight is 650 Grams. Error msg said the problem was either the package size or the customer's ad...

Resolved! Canada Post shipping down?

Hello everyone. Ive stumble on an issue of shipping ive never seen before.Package sold has found a home in Finland from Canada.Package . Canada Post small item tracked international.Seller level 4.140g 18cm x 23cm x 3cmCustoms is filled out.Service u...

Ads on listings

Rows of other people's ads showing between our photos and description. If you want to show those, fine, but do it AFTER our full listing. It's a terrible experience for both buyers and sellers, kyle@ebay Quote is from yesterday's Chat.I'd like to add...

Delay getting charged for labels?

I don't ship a lot with buying shipping labels so i never really check when i get charge. I bought a fedex label for the first time (usually always go CP), because it was the cheapest option ($17). It was showing that the service was like 90% off tak...

No option to select international return in the listing

Good day, I need your help please. On my listing I do not have the option to set 'accept international returns' I only see the domestic return option. How do I include the international return acceptance in my listing (for example US). Thanks in adva...

Resolved! Charges For 'Other Fees'?

Just received my July financial statement stating sales and fees of each of the 10 items that sold in July, but for the first time since January there are now additional pages included entitled 'other fees' listing individual 'insertion fees' for the...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay, get out of my face! Suggestions are out of control

I think most of us as buyers and sellers know what we want and want to get the information we want on an item quickly. eBay seems to think differently. Here's what we get when we click on an item, in order: People who viewed this item also viewed[Pho...

• 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

Removal of factually inaccurate feedback?

I had a buyer leave a neutral feedback warning customers away from me as a seller due to "extremely high shipping" and package taking two weeks to arrive. Tracking shows it was purchased on the 19th, and arrived the 29th, and costs are literally what...

USPS "Forward Expired" Being Returned.

This is a new one for me. An item was being delivered today and tracking came back as "Forward Expired" and it is being sent back to me. On eBay it showed "Forward Expired" but it was only on the USPS tracking page that I could see that it was being ...

Forward Expiredblanked.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Print Packing Slip - Unable to load due to system error. Please close the page and try again.

Hi all, Has anyone else received the pop-up that says "Unable to load due to system error. Please close the page and try again." when trying to print or download a packing slip? For the past three days, whenever I go to an order and select the "Print...

Capture d’écran, le 2023-08-07 à 13.57.28.png

Unable to Send Messages - Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Hi all, Has anyone else received the error that says "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later." when trying to send messages to other members on eBay? For the past three days, whenever I try to message someone (buyers and sellers), I keep ...

Capture d’écran, le 2023-08-07 à 15.28.41.png

promote listings! is it good or bad ?

is using the promote listing option popular ? i used it and it cost me a fortune ! i did not realize that the promote listing fee is in addition to the regular selling fee . i ended up in paying fees that totaled 50% of the sold item .has anybody exp...

Seller Provided Return Labels - Carrier?

As sellers, we're allowed to provide our own labels for Buyer INAD items.I've done this before for my US INADs (USPS is pretty cheap and easy for my tiny items being returned to a US address) but I've never done a Canadian INAD as a seller.When tryin...

Bulk Listing using a CSV

Hello, I am trying to bulk list some sports cards, using a CSV template I downloaded from the site. I think I have all my info in the proper rows and columns, but when I try to upload it I am currently getting error 37. "Error - Input data for tag i...

Reasons behind blocking buyers

This came up in a different thread so I thought I'd put it in its own thread if there's to be any more discussion. Generally my own reasons for blocking are related to time and cost/risk factors. The majority of the time once I've permanently blocked...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

An absurd feedback .....

Did you see anything like that? A neutral feedback I got from a "0" feedback buyer: "This item was MUCH smaller than expected - but that's likely my fault and I misread size. Other than that great, thanks." What would you do?

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Helpful Authors