Forum Posts

Return shipping label US to Can

Can one purchase a return shipping labelUS to Can on paypal or one of the new shipping sites? I'm stumped... buyer requests return...we did not use a preprinted label for it going down,only computer printed address with the p.o. providingthe rest/bar...

Resolved! How to send an invoice after sending a refund?

Sent item to Scotland on valentines day, buyer says it did not arrive, I issued a full refund. Today buyer says he had to pay to pick it up at the PO, and wants me to pay the taxes and duty owed(ha ha), phoned ebay, they want me to send him another i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Internationally on eBay.ca Is A Trainwreck

I'd love to know how the rest of you guys sell internationally from eBay.ca (and by internationally I mean beyond Canada & USA -- for USA I use flat rate pricing and that works pretty well). Here's an example. A guy in Austria wrote me wanting to get...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Blu-ray Sets not playing for California buyers

In the last year I've had 2 buyers from California claim the Blu-ray discs I sent them weren't working. The first set came back & they worked fine so I didn't know what to make of it. Now this has happened again & I'm totally confused. I never have a...

Ebay Listing Policy violations not being addressed.

Why eBay chooses to do nothing about repeat offenders violating policy is beyond me...It's disappointing to say the least. I watch sellers continue to list counterfeit / copy material (coins in this case) with almost no enforcement by Ebay. The repor...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's with 'May Not Ship To Canada'???

I am in canada but my ads show this """Why does show may not canada""" i sell digital goods so would like to ship anywhere in the world but i can't seem to find anywhere to change this i am loosing lots of sales because people think i can't ship to t...

Thank you Postal Union for destroying my business

I dont know how its going for you, but Im listening to Crickets. Every year at this time I am super busy , if not for only 2 to 3 weeks. But this year , it's almost costing me more to list than what I make. I hope all you Postal workers have a great ...

• 34 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Max Shipping Weights?

Howdy everyone - Sorry to impose on you this afternoon, but I'm having a devil of a time looking into a shipping calculator issue to get addressed and need your help! I have been digging into Canada Post's website and cannot find min/max weights for ...

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Expedited or Xpress Post to USA??

Wondering if any one had any experience with either of these postal services. I am supposed to be making a sale to the US tomorrow & I am pretty sure they are going to want it for Xmas. As it is heavier these are the only 2 options available currentl...

Return Label

I accepted a return from a buyer. A while back I had another return request but I was able to upload an ebay shipping label. Is that only available for U.S. to U.S. returns? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Resolved! Shipping

What is the cheapest way to ship from Canada ? I usually ship with Canada post and they've done an excellent job so far but is there any cheaper option

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Started selling 20 years ago today

Lots of changes since I started. There was only .com There were only auctions No Paypal. had to wait for checks, money orders or cash and wait for them to clear Had to pay another company to load pictures Almost everyone left feedback In those days, ...

• 15 replies
  • 13 helpful

Duplicate Relist Email

Just received a duplicate relist email. A first for me. Confirmed both include the same listing id number so it did only get listed once. Now if only we could get rid of the entirely useless Check your special offers and make more money! portion of t...

The Formula for Ebay Fees?

Does anyone know the formula for calculating a Final value fee?I sold an invoice item for $60 even and the charge came out to $6.78. TThe Ebay listing fee for the item is %10. I also live in Ontario so I suppose there is a GST of 8% in there somewher...

Ebay return policy change ..

I don't pay much attention to ebay changes much and had no clue ebay changed return policy for sellers apparently this happened a while ago . My account still has pre made return policy for 3 , 14 day seller pays and 3 , 14 day buyer pays (4 policies...

Exaggerated Warnings from ebay on postal delays?

I had two buyers tell me after they purchased ebaytold them about our strike in a message. I list on ebay.ca. But I jumped on ebay.comwithout logging in, searched for one of my items,only to find the color flagged warning about ahandling + delivery t...

Shipping to Hungary

Hello..Has anyone had any bad experiences shipping to Hungary either recently or pre-strike. Have a low value item would be possible to use Tracked on but they have already paid for Intl Air. Comments/Suggestions please. I think if there were a delay...

Resolved! Listing Items?

Is it worth it to list anything on eBay.ca to try and Sell Items with all this still mail going on? I am honestly not sure anyone would ever receive their item plus the shipping rates would be higher to make sure the Buyer Actually received the item ...

Resolved! Now Can Post is back to work should I mail my pkg now or wait a while?

Went shopping with a friend yesterday to the outlet mall. Should have known better, now I have another pkg to mail out west that needs to be there for Christmas. Will go expedited, Ontario to Alberta. Should I mail now or wait a week or so for things...

Noticeable slowdowns in USPS this week.

Sent out a bunch of packages through USPS on Monday and Wednesday. Noticeable slowdown in shipping times. A few progressed as normally but getting many automated location pings. Not surprising given the reported volume of BF/CM sales. Still faster th...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

This is a little long isn't it.

I sent out a CD from North Vancouver to Richmond BC on Nov 2/18. I just checked with the buyer and he still hasn't received it . Isn't that a little long. When where they on strike in Vancouver and Richmond in Nov. It is probably stuck underneath all...

Damaged item

Last night I posted it and it seems that someone removed it. I need help as how to claim a report for damaged item. It is nothing on eBay and PayPal, did they remove the feature to file a report for damaged item? Help! Thanks in advance.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

US bound parcels this week

Last week, I sent six parcels to the US, Tracked Packet or Expedited, all went through the Mississaga plant right away, delivered to their states (including some southern ones) by Wed. this week at the latest. This week, US bound parcels are getting ...

Labels