Forum Posts

What Do eBay buyers see when they visit the eBay website?

This is what I see when I google the eBay website, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing this because I am a user or if everyone sees this. Plus, I only see this on .ca and not .com. Up until I heard about the 500+ tractor trailers waiting to be unloaded, I...

Canada Post Notice.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Free Listings...

Did I miss some sort of announcement by eBay that Free Promotional Listings were no longer going to happen? They used to occur periodically...usually once a month for me...sometimes twice a month. They would allow for 500 or more listings for a defin...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your advice for listings while on vacation?

I am going away for Christmas this year from Dec 19 to Jan 4, 16 days. Only 8 of those days is when the PO pickups are operational. Normally when I go on vacation, I put my store on vacation and hide my listings for the entire time, this time, I was ...

Untitled.jpg

Settlement of strike?

I just saw on the news that Canada Post has agreed to a temporary settlement after "eBay giant " contacted Canada Post. Didn't get all the details, but it does look good!

• 35 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Can't see my own store categories

With all the backlog of mail, I decided to put my store on vacation and renovate it. I try to do it once a year, I always find items that have disappeared from the store, and occasionally something that was sold and is still listed. When I click on m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

General rule for shipping?

I am new to selling on eBay and was curious if you had any advice for setting the shipping price, for items I am selling. I know there is no set rule, but I was curious to know what you guys do (i.e. when do you do flat rate versus calculated shippin...

Resolved! I sold an item and got paid via e-Transfer. Is it safe?

I sold a camera today. The winner was from Canada, with 0 (zero) feedback. The account was created in 2018. I have got a reply that he has issues with his PayPal and he offered to pay via e-Transfer. He even sent me $40 dollars more to expedite the s...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

store vs non store

Can anyone say that by opening a store, their sales went up? Does ebay give preferential treatment to store owners regardless what their seller status is?

How do i leave feedback for ebay?

ebay has made this so **bleep** hard, i simply want to register a complaint with them and they give me the runaround. i did a search and everyone seems to have the same problem. there is no way to simply send an email for a simple request. i am so **...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promo 500 FREE Listings By invitation only

More........an example of Promos that are given to our USA friends but not us Canadians List FREE - 500 auction-style or fixed priced listingsStart Date * End Date Pay no insertion fees on up to 500 listings. Plus, add Buy It Now for free. Learn More...

Cannot Remove Duplicate Listing

Why are we not able to END auction listings? I found that I accidentally relisted the same thing twice and I'm trying to end ONE but it won't let me. We should be able to end our listings as we wish. They both have at least 4 more days to go.It's thi...

Ebay removed my listing do to breaking a policy

I listed approx 200 atari 2600 video game titles under a variation listing. A bulk of these games are $3.00 a piece. It was working great. Was selling a few titles at once every week or so. Ebay was making money on final value, I was making a bit to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer is Drop shipping my items on Amaz

For anyone interested found this post on the dot com board. All I can say is ummm...Yikes!!!! To date there have been no follow up posts. Buyer is drop shipping my items on AmazonOptions treasuredcharmsjewelryAdventurer11-12-2018 09:03:14 AMIt has re...

Sell in Toys - Save 50% on selling fees CDN Promo

List in select categories, save 50% on selling fees.Sell in Toys to save. Learn more for details.opens in a new window or tabStart:Nov 11, 2018 at 9:00pm PSTEnd:Nov 18, 2018 at 8:59pm PSTUsed/Left:Activateopens in a new window or tabebay.ca

Selling Air Soft Pistols on Ebay

Hi everyone, I am looking to sell some air soft pistols on ebay and am confused as to the proper method of shipping these items. I am located in Canada and have listed them for sale on ebay.com to the US residents. Am i allowed to ship these across t...

Strike today in Vancouver - Are you still mailing?

I have been fortunate that the strike hasn't affected me that much up till now. All of my US and International are being sent through Chit Chat. 75% of my buyers have been US and international. Now I do have 2 to go out tomorrow destined for outside ...

Buyer not including street address.

I recently sold a rather expensive item to a first time buyer and they put down their email as the street address. It is also the same in Paypal and is somehow "Confirmed".I called eBay and they advised me to just ask the seller to change their addre...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claiming hole in brand new garment

Hoping someone could give me some advice here.I sold a pair of NWT pants to someone back at the end of September.About a week ago they contacted me saying that they had just for the first time tried the pants on and found a hole in one of the legs. (...

Labels