Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

On pricing

One of my favourite programs-- Under The Influence-- talks about 99 cent pricing and how to get more for your products and make your customers happy to pay it. http://www.cbc.ca/radio/undertheinfluence/the-real-reason-most-prices-end-in-99-cents-1.47...

How to relist without giving buyer a strike.

I want to relist my item but spare the buyers a strike for not paying.The reason is the buyers (new buyer) purchased an item before getting a shipping quote. The shipping to the buyers country was very, very high.How do I cancel this transaction and ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Search items sold in 2017

Hi Guys,Is there a way to search on eBay, for items that we sold 2017? We know about the paypal search but why does eBay only allow 60 day searches?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store vacation wake up phase (ie visibility) is very slow...

I closed my store down for a week as a test for what all I need to do with my current practices and the impact of short duration closures. It was a "hide" the items kind of store closure. I reopened it yesterday afternoon the 11th at about 2pm. The v...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Alternative to Canada Post goes way of Do Do Bird

Announced on the evening news today the following: Greyhound cancels bus service in most of western Canada - Effective Oct 31, 2018 - Passenger & Freight!! https://globalnews.ca/news/4321313/shock-but-not-surprised-manitobans-react-to-greyhound-bus-s...

Resolved! What is ePID?

This is an option on the items I have listed today, but I have no idea what it is.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

best way to package LPs for shipping

I have a number of LPs I was going to try to sell on ebay. What is the 'best' way to package them for shipping?Someone who has done this said in a pizza box. Hopefully a clean one.I have a few 'LP mailers' but they look pretty bendable. Should I remo...

Greyhound Bus..... No more service in western Canada.

Greyhound will be ending all bus service in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. One route will be maintained in British Columbia. Sellers that have used Greyhound as a freight delivery option will have to make some form of adjustment.... If it is pos...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone noticing a sales increase trend lately?

Here's a positive note. Beginning late June, sales are back to normal again. Anyone else seeing this trend? I swear, there must have been an eBay problem throughout May & June. In 18 years, I have never seen such a sudden downward trend in sales, fol...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

15% off on purchases. Ends 2a.m. ET

Some limitations...please read. How to redeem your Coupon:1.Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).2.Pay for your item by 2:00 AM Eastern Time on July 12, 20183.Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PRIMOSALE Terms & Condit...

• 1 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! About EBay's 15% Discount

I have a buyer in France and before I message her I though I'd ask you guys. She's in France. Does anyone know if the current 15% off promo with the code PRIMOSALE will also be valid in France?I list on eBay.com.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to offer local pick up

Hi there I would like to offer a local pick up .But there is some questions that i cant find the answer .So here are they 1. I have flat or free shipping on the item how to specify the method of payment ?2.How it work returns when you offer local pic...

Resolved! Is there anyway to do an inventory list?

Well, I just have another CD that I have listed and can't find. So it is time to do an inventory list. I have over 1500 listed, is there any way of doing an alphabetical list that doesn't take 40 pages?

Product based implementation off to a rough start.

Stumbled across this .com discussion earlier today ... very interesting reading with plenty of explanatory screenshots. My goodness, this could get worse before it gets better. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Product-Catalog/Are-listings-now-product-pa...

Postal label thru PayPal showing more or less cost than actually paid - correct when done thru cpc

Has anyone noticed that the amount showing on the postage label (generated thru PayPal) is not showing the correct postage paid? I have seen differences from a few cents to several dollars. This doesn't happen when a label is purchased directly thru ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reminder: Last Day of Current Postage Discounts

So, I'm miserable at the moment with a fresh head cold or allergies or something and sitting on a pair of orders placed this morning that will go nowhere fast until Tuesday due to the statutory holiday so I was considering to procrastinate packing an...

• 10 replies
  • 5 helpful

Currency in Seller Hub Displays

Is there any way to change the US currency displays in Seller Hub? Our auction listings show Canadian currency, but sales reports show US. Very annoying!

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Business Policies

Hello, Can anyone help me find my business policies with the new seller hub? I used to be able to just click on the old account tab and then business policies would be one of the options I could choose. Thank you for your time. edubb101

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted listings my observations....

I've noticed an almost total drop off of sales via promoted listings (where you pay a % when the item sells). My stats:February - April 39 items soldMay till now 2 items sold It is pretty well the same base of stuff I have listed, as far as I know. I...

• 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Getting near Powerseller Status

well a dozen more sales I hit one of the requirements. Though, ebay will mostly likely stiff me on two policy violation (bleh). I don't know what benefits comes from being a EPS. Some vague one about "unpaid item protection." uh-huh. I did that and n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

According to the .com boards ebay has retracted the wait 14 days before putting an item on sale rule

Markdown Manager Update community_team Community Team07-04-2018 07:30:32 AMIn the 2018 Summer Seller Update, we announced new changes to requirements for creating a markdown sale event that went into effect on June 25, 2018. We listened to your feedb...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

List and sell 5 items for $1 Saturday June 23/18

How about that, the promo is back, What is the Promotion?Sellers ("Sellers") who activate the offer, and pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, list during the Promotion Period, will pay zero insertion fee and a final value fee of $1 ...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful
Labels
Most Helpful Authors