Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

I see a "buy Canadian" facebook campaign...

Which is a result of the recent trade ward situation. This leads me to believe there are probably also "buy USA" facebook campaigns underway as well. So whilst the trade war or potential thereof isn't so far directly affecting the stuff I sell, or mo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Supporting evidence of country/regional based visibility...

It has been said before here, but I thought I'd reflect a recent example... A regular buyer from South Korea bought a couple good sized boxes of stamps. Over the next day or two, I had more buyers from South Korea than ever (other than this guy almos...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Paypal discrepancy

A puzzler this morning. My Palpal balance shrunk by $2.02 Can. over night. I deal only in Can. $ and haven't sold anything on .com since last year. Have not sold anything for a while. The last transaction was June 10th when I paid my fees. Since then...

Resolved! Returning seller - more confused than ever - want to list in US funds. Can't

I have checked ebay.ca first since I'm in Ontario and used to sell here since 1999...have been gone for several years when some of the new rules and confusion began. Returned to see if things were fixed and a little easier....silly me !!All I want to...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ccleaner update causing errors in listing on Ebay

Updated Ccleaner. Listing on Ebay stopped with this message:Something went wrong. We're sorry.If you want to start over, go to the homepage. If you're stuck, let us help you. I turned off Ccleaner and the issue went away. Verson 5.43.6522 64-bit. Cou...

Visit counter on summary page

Don't rely on the visit counter on your summary page. For days the counter has been coming and going. I currently have listings with 0 visits, but several "watchers". I have cleared cookies many times, it made no difference. Those with stores pay to ...

List of freight forwarders

I started something I can't finish.I envy those of you who can use freight forwarders and USPS postage, but have no idea who they all are. I can see the USA from my back porch, but....Well, truthfully, I have to walk over to Willows Beach to see the ...

Shipping to Russia with tracking

As anyone been able to ship to Russia with tracking recently? I looked into it last year and could not find a shipping that shipped with tracking. Got burn last year.

Booksellers - I need help.

I have a couple of old books that I want to sell and I have no idea on how to do it. I know CD's but old books, I need help. How do I determine condition? These are the 2 books that I am looking to sell. I know they are not worth much, but will only ...

2018-06-09 001.JPG 2018-06-09 006.JPG 2018-06-09 014.JPG 2018-06-09 015.JPG

want to cancel your item on ebay because of a mistake ?

When I first started ebay I wondered why ebay asked you why you canceled you de listed your item for " no reason " . If you want to cancel your item what business is it of theirs ... Apparently it's a lot . The answer is raise your price to a stupid ...

Incomplete address

So I have this gift card I can't seem to get out of my possession. I sold it and the first buyer didn't pay so I after I dealt with that I relisted the item and it sold again. This time the customer supplies an incomplete address. I have googled the ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS attempted delivery... Item returned to me

Sent an item to USA from Canada, and received it back today. Tracking notes state : "Recipient not located at address provided. Item being returned to sender." Delivery was re-attempted over a 4 day period I paid the shipping and now will end up payi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is Canada for shipping location?

I was doing some research to list this CD and I am normally on shipping to the US as that is where competition is. I then usually plug in Canada to determine where I fall in terms of my pricing. Well they have dropped Canada, see for yourself.

where is canada.jpg

Beware foreign language addresses from Ebay / Paypal

I sent an item to Taiwan using the shipping address supplied by Ebay/Paypal. It was in Chinese so you can't submit that to a post office so I used Google Translate to get it in English. The buyer said the package hadn't arrived and requested a refund...

Oh no. Sellers Hub

I have sellers hub on one of my sites. I wish I never opted in. I cant opt out any more, so don't Opt in till you know what you are getting into. This is a Beta style page. You will again have to learn your navigation through the page. Offers you not...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Constantly having to sign-in

I'm working in sale, entering info for a listing, having already signed-in. Very fast, no delays. Yet it asks me to sign-in again. This arbitrary signing-in request happens a lot and in different situations. Why?

eBay is phasing out "see other items" on Listing Page

I've noticed today that eBay is playing around with the buyer options on the seller listing page. My eBay listing page only has Save this Seller, Contact Seller and Visit Store. See other items has disappeared. Anyone else seeing this?

About payment method

Paypal is banned in Turkey and I want to buy something from a seller there. He wants me to use https://www.shopier.com/index_en I guess it's the Turkish version of PP. Does anyone here know anything about this as a method of payment?

Something new in the ebay store.. a thank you card..

just noticed the store now carries a nice thank you card, that you can sign or personalize. I like this so I can surely use some of these.. Just for those who haven't visited the site lately..4-Color, eBay-Branded 5.5" x 4” Thank You Postcards Multi-...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Free Shipping

I am feeling kind of stuck right now and not sure what to do. Ebay really pushes offering "free shipping" but they also push tracking your shipments but tracking outside canada is crazy expensive. I have two international customers open a case becaus...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping postcards and photos

Hi everyone, I have recently started selling postcards on eBay.ca. I used special self sealing rigid mailers and acid-free sleeves when I ship. These mailers can be sent via regular post (with a stamp) for usually about CAD$1.00. The issue I'm facing...

Gee, Ebay's favourtism towards Buyers

I can't even leave neg feedback against buyers who don't pay? I have 5 total in 2 weeks alone. that open a dispute is completely useless since it doesn't show on the member's profile the number of unpaid strikes. it is a hassle to configure the requi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels