Forum Posts

The 78-Cent Standoff: Playing the Best Offer game

We're 78 cents apart. My business sense tells me to just Accept the CounterOffer and get ready to pack, but the devil that sits on my shoulder is telling me to allow this Final Offer to expire because that little devil version of me is annoyed this p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ITEM STUCK IN U.S. CUSTOMS

My package is stuck in U.S. customs for several days now, customer is not happy, demanding a refund.Item is a auto part, customer sold car and no longer needs part. Messaged me April 22 saying car is sold and demanding refund.Demanding refund again b...

• 52 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hi- Tried Creating NEW STORE SUB CATEGORY -now Listings are Gone! ...

OK - This is a week old now - need to solve it I thought I was up to understanding the directions this time to add a sub-category to an existing populated category in my store - namely Collectibles> Games & Toys -- wanted to add > Warhammer 40K -- wh...

Should I issue the refund or let ebay decide?

I sent an item to Australia by Canada Post parcel ground with no tracking. Canada Post says it can take 60 days for it to arrive. The listing showed the shipping type should have been Canada Post parcel air.So I shipped it using the wrong type of shi...

Store Subscription Glitch

I received the following: "Your yearly Premium Store subscription was renewed on May 1, 2018.The monthly subscription fee for your Premium Store is C $49.95. This subscription begins on May 1, 2018. Your new subscription and the length of the term of...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Filling T2125 - Postage Stamps for Lettermail

Hi, I was wondering which section in the T2125 is appropriate for the expense of lettermail stamps for oversize packages. This amount can run $10,000+ for the year. Office expensesLine 8810 – Enter the amount you spent on office expenses. Office expe...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

should I be concerned?

Good Morning, friends.Late yesterday I got a message from eBay.com (it was on eBay messages) to complete a satisfaction survey on online HELP I received on April 26-th, 2018. The same appeared on my regular email (although my computer placed in Junk ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

A buyer received item but wants a refund

Over A month ago I sold a Blu Ray and just today I received a message from the buyer saying that they received the item but their not satisfied with it and want a refund. What the hell should I do? I’ve never had a problem like this before.

Somethings wrong with messages this morning..

We got an email from a customer asking a question about a pair of binoculars we're trying to sell. I can see it in our email. It's a legit message sent through eBay messages. It's not showing up in our inbox on eBay however. Strange. Going to the bin...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Changing Time Zones

I have been using Ink Frog for the last few years so I could always set it to the zone I wanted.Is it still the same PST on Com and EDT on CA or has it been changed.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi - How Allow buyers to NOT have to Pay immediately ? So able to combine purchases from me?

Hi -something has changed on me somehow in the last few months. Now even on ebay.ca buyers are forced to pay for each purchase immediately. Before they could purchase 2-3 items and wait for me to adjust the shipping fee before paying. I cannot see an...

International buyer orders domestic item only

I have an item that was set to Canada/USA only yet someone from India has purchased it. It has been a couple days and they have not tried to send any payment either. Have I missed some kind of shipping setting that allowed this? Is this some kind of ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Interesting Category

If you ever want to check out an interesting eBay category, try eBay use only. Most enlightening.And after a little random testing the listings with multiple items, it appears the calculator is not working as it should except for shipping from US sel...

Resolved! Watchers still not visible

Tyler. I would still like to know why watchers are not visible. they were apparently supposed to show if there were 5 or more. I currently have a listing with 7 watchers. WHY are they only visible on the .com listing itself, not in the category with ...

LISTING VARIATIONS OF AN ITEM

I list multiple variations of items on eBay. Today when I went to do some new listings the Variation choice seems to have disappeared. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks,

• 97 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invoicing

I've noticed something about BUY IT NOW feature, and invoicing. When a buyer clicks on BUY IT NOW, they have to pay right away. What ever happened to waiting until the seller sends an invoice? This is how I use to pay for items, I waited until an inv...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relisting and Editing Variation Problems

Hi, I called customer service 3 times and sent 3 emails. It seems nobody really helped. 1. I have 6 items which were removed from my store active list for unknown reasons. Now they are on the unsold list. 2. I can't relist them. it says "It looks lik...

Request to hold item

I just received a message , buyer ask can I hold item until the end of the month. Is this a good idea?Thanks

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delay in Sold messages from ebay this week?

Am I alone in receiving ebay Sold messages after a delay this week? Normally, the Sold notices from ebay precede the Payment Received message from paypal for me but this week they have been rolling in later, much later than ever. I would assume this ...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

I do not understand Traffic Reports

Quite possibly this is because I am simply dumb. Also, I'm probably embarrassing myself. What does this mean? Let others learn from my ignorance as well. Thank you in advance. I understand what these words mean but I am unclear on how to interpret th...

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 4.30.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 4.29.28 PM.png
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels