Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Resolved! Refunding Partial Payment Payments

If a buyer pays me $10 via Paypal for a few ebay transactions & I refund them $1....Does paypal charge me $1, or more? By receiving this $1 paypal payment, I have 96.1 cents in my paypal account (ie $1 minus their 3.9% fee is 96.1 cents).If I refund ...

Resolved! Seller Dashboard?

Is there something in settings for changing the Seller Dashboard to display in Canadian Dollars for a Canadian seller that only sells on eBay dot ca? Having it in USD is basically irrelevant when the exchange rate changes all the time and our payment...

.CA question... display up to 12 supersized images with zoom

I've broken my almost 20 year ".COM" only listing rule, and am currently running some experimental .CA lots to see what happens. (much to my surprise the views on them seem to be very strong) This option is always automagically clicked on the .CA sel...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pixilated Photo - How to i Fix

My photos look great when I view them on my phone but when I upload them to my EBay listing some look pixalated.On my laptop they look fine and on my wife's iPad they look fine.My phone is a Samsung S7.Are other views seeing this also or is it just m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where can I find eBay's promotion?

Hi! For the past 2 years I did not take advantage of a single free listing promotion. I have no idea where they're supposed to be... I looked everywhere in my seller dashboard etc.I cannot rely on e-mails for this. I would really like to know where's...

Thinking of selling again...a couple questions

I have been gone a couple years(sold pretty well weekly from 2001 to 2015) and thinking of selling again...but I see there has been some massive changes.My questions are mostly about shipping..from what I have been reading,Shippo seems to be a disast...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is anyone misssing Paypal notifications, today?

I sold an item an hour ago, and my selling manager says it has been paid, but i have not received the paypal notification yet. I know it has happened before... And yes i know i can check in paypal, and it's not in my junk folder.. I always use the pa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer in the UK has requested a payment total, but I don't offer shipping to Europe.

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone has experienced something similar, for this has come off as odd to me. I'm selling a pair of expensive sneakers and I received an email from the buyer asking that I send him a payment total. His whole email read out ...

My eBay.CA links to nonexistent "postage.ebay.CA"

Hi, Steps to reproduce:1) sell an item on eBay.CA2) login to "My eBay"3) follow left side links under "Sell" to the "Sold" items page4) in row for the sold item, expand the "More actions" dropdown and select "View order details"5) at the "Order detai...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post 2018 parcel changes

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/assets/pdf/business/parcelRate_2018_OoC_en.pdf Highlights: 1. Light Packet dies. Small Packet and Tracked Packet get an additional 0-100g price range to help compensate. 2. Expedited Parcel (Canada) gets a volumetric ...

• 207 replies
  • 10 helpful

PayPal error message

I am trying to print a PayPal label and keep getting this error message: error code -60017Can anyone help me with this?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! HAS PAYPAL SHIPPING COMPLETELY CRASHED?

I know there have been problems with Light Pocket USA vanishing and a new requirement to log into your Canada Post account if you have one but I did all that, completed all my forms (customs and phone number for recipient double-checked) and I still ...

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 1.59.00 PM.png
  • 56 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post: Free Shipping Tuesdays in OCT

Free shipping Tuesday is back this Oct with snap ship. Plus free pickup too. And their are 5 tuesdays in Oct! Maybe it will motivate me to get some of my bigger items listed so I don't waste it sending lettermail items expedited again. Domestic only

• 44 replies
  • 10 helpful

Resolved! Watchers not visible

Maybe this issue has been addressed here already, but this new communication site is not too userfriendly, so bear with me. My listings with watchers, do not show the watchers with other like items, where some listings show many 11 - 15 (in red) both...

Shipping Calculator Issue(s)

Is there any way that we can get eBay to acknowledge the current issues with the eBay shipping calculator and have it displayed so that potential customers and all sellers will know that there is a problem and to contact sellers for rates? 2 Months t...

No Bank debit on my listings

I was just in the process of listing and noticed that another seller had bank debit through paypal as being one of the options. I looked at my listing and that is not available, how do I get it, do I want it? What do you think?

bank debit.jpg bank none.jpg

Very frustrating story(I'm sure you can relate)

I sell presage digital items. About a month and a half ago, a guy buys 3 of these items off of me. Immediately sends me a message asking me what a presale digital item is. I respond immediately explaining everything in about two big paragraphs. The n...

Suspended Again for "Offers to sell outside eBay"

OMG ebay. Are you really this stupid? Just received another suspension for offering to sell outside ebay. At no time did we discuss purchases outside ebay. This time they explained why at least................................. My name and address sho...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Uh, I decline.....

I'm just going to leave this here and go. It's a zero-feedback buyer so maybe they think make-an-offer is like placing a bid on an auction listing and that there are 'no bad bids' while there are, in fact, bad offers.

Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 11.44.39 AM.png
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Helpful Authors