Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Local top seller to sell items

Finding ebay is extremely difficult no easy way. Tried to heed helpful community suggestions but still confused... Is my postage right? Am I properly posted on eBay.com? Is there an easier way? Anyone in my city top seller that will do it for me for ...

Auctiva Supersize image page .....and eBay's new link policy

From an email this morning from Auctiva The supersize image page is going away but we are currently working on a replacement As a result of eBay's new link policy, we can no longer link to the Auctiva supersize image page. We are looking into a solut...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item description Formatting

I have been shortening all my listings as recommended for mobile devices I notice that there are now many more characters available in the Description Box, and I would like to take advantage of this and put the Description where it belongs and elimin...

How to get bids - need add advice please

Is there a way to get suggestions on why my items didn't sell - eg how to improve my adds? Do know I could lower the price but perhaps someone can offer other helpful advice other than lower the price.Thank you as would like to resist my items.

Canada Postal Delays

Hi, I am looking for the ebay.com customer services address. Wish to notify them of Canada Postal Delays. Ebay should update, notify customers that foreign inbound mail is now backlogged at Canadian Customs. No updates displayed on ebay.com regarding...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wy I have to pay the taxes on shipping when I had already paid at Canada Post on stamps & envelope ?

Wy EBay charge me a taxes on shipping When I had already paid on the stamps & envelope to Canada Post.? I Don't charge any taxe on the shipping to my customer. It's mean I'm loosing some money again. Fisrt I have to change the currency with new polit...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Message To Stamp, Sportcard (or Similar Small Collectibles) Sellers Re: COMBINED SHIPPING

Please post somewhere in your listings if you either DO or DO NOT offer combined shipping.....and what your general rules are. For these small items, shipping 1 or 10 lots often doesn't increase postage costs.Shipping often constitutes a high percent...

FREE SHIPPING or NOT FREE SHIPPING

Here is a comment I've read numerous times in these helpful discussion forums. This scenario, which I think has good instructive intentions, is sometimes not so good. I quote:What is better:(1) An item that cost $2 with free shipping?Or (2) an item t...

Shipping Rates Quotes and Currency Conversion

I wonder why Ebay doesn't provide the currency conversion in the Shipping and Payment Tab. It quotes the shipping cost in the listed currency yet in the main listing the currency is posted at the listed currency and the conversion. I think this disad...

Thailand.

I never shipped a parcel to Thailand before but now I have a bid from a buyer from Thailand, Thailand is a safe country to ship?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Shipping - Shippo PayPal Sept/2017

the more things change, the more they change... I noticed this weekend that PayPal now has a special rate for:* Small Packet USA (about 17.0% off) -- matching the eBay rate through ShippoEverything else for Canada or USA matches the Canada Post Snap ...

Resolved! paypel held refund question

I have a buyer who started a refund process, I accepted and the funds got held in paypal, they did not complete the step where it says item shipped, they seem to be quite busy, don't respond to messages. Anyway I got the item and want to refund them,...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Templates and Listings?

What goes on with eBay? When preparing my listing, I seem to find the various parameters changed from one list to another.My saved templates have disappeared.When I've moved between templates, the new template often changes when I get back to it.My i...

eBay.ca internal error to the application

Tried doing some revising this evening and had a frustrating mystery problem show up. Revising a single listing. When I finished the changes, ebay would sometimes pop up with and refused to save. No indication of a problem area. Tried bulk edit, most...

internal error single.png internal error.jpg

Buyer cancels Payment

Good morning or afternoon. I'm new to ebay and finally decided to try to sell an iphone on here. Anyways I had a buy it now and someone decided to click buy it now, The user paid right away and demanded I ship the phone out asap. Paypal warned me in ...

Quick Question

I don't have a store and have searched for an answer to no avail. Does any one know if there is a limit on how many Saved Drafts and/or Unsold Listings you can have at one time? Thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Experts on Canadian Books Signed by Author.?

As many of you know, I have been busy for several months packing whatever stamps were still in inventory and shipping them for public auction. Several boxes were shipped last May (for auction later this month) and an additional 53 boxes were picked u...

'eBay Alarms Sellers with Warning about Contact Info'

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2017/9/1504837203.html I haven't experienced this type of warning myself but I do have random letters and numbers within my Item Descriptions which are inventory markers. Hopefully, it doesn't become a...

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 7.17.28 AM.png
  • 0 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Ebay says delivered, but delivery status says delivered to the country of destination

Good day everyoneSo on August 26 I bought for the first time on ebay, everything went smooth and the seller send me tracking number on 28th, from russia to canada. I get first update on September 2:Exported from the departure countryNext day it said ...

Buyer wants to ship without cleared payment

Hello Guys, A newbie question. A buyer bought an item and messaged me that I need to ship it as soon as possible since its a gift item. I noticed the payment on PayPal from the buyer was shown as Pending, I messages the buyer about pending payment, a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do buyers keep asking for Free Shipping

More of a rant, but so annoying when buyers constantly send messages or offers requesting free shipping. I get that the US has low shipping rates, but c'mon give me a break. I charge actual shipping and even if I wanted to take the offer would mean r...

Resolved! Downgrade Store from Premium to Basic

Hi all, Has anyone upgraded their shore and then downgraded afterwards? I am thinking of upgrading from Basic to Premium for the fall shopping season, and then reverting to Basic after Christmas. I imagine that eBay has fully fleshed out the upgrade ...

Labels
Most Helpful Authors