Forum Posts

Payouts

I am at a loss for why ebay keeps my money for a month after the customer receives my product and leaves a positive feedback. The first (of many) LIES was to ensure that the customer received their purchase and left a feedback. They did. Sold on feb ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Drop down list

Hey Guys,So, looking to locate the variation button so I can do a drop down menu to pick from. Selling hockey cards I have tried different browsers chrome edge but for the life of me can't figure how to do a drop down menu.

Ebay have officially lost their marbles....can't list model airplane because of North Korean embargo

ok, so i tried to list a plastic model aircraft of an American figher jet used during the Korean War. It's a fairly common model, nothing special about it. Anyway, when i tried to submit my listing it was blocked by Ebay because nothing made in North...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

newbie question about online banks and ebay

I recently sold something on ebay for the first time in years. I faced the issue of having to give my banking information to ebay. I created an account with tangerine and then tried to add that account to ebay profile. When doing so I was informed by...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account # in address

Just had an order and i never seen this format NameAdressAccount #: XXXX-XXXXCity postal codeCanada It's literally written Account #: with the number after, what it means? Should i ignore or still add it? Buyer is new (4) feedback score

Help: Sending letter mail with tracking?

Hello, I am trying to figure out and find answers to shipping hand made custom art standard sized trading cards... I'm hoping you can help...I have heard in the last couple years, Canada Post is cracking down on anything not paper in stamp letter mai...

Shipping Label

Sell on .com but ship from Canada.EBay customs shipping label changes country of origin to Can. even when proper country is entered.Also, even with proper package wt and item weight is entered, custom label has parcel wt as item weight.Anyone else wi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Letterpost returns?

Heard a lot about shipping items with letterpost getting returned and sellers stopping using it past year or so I still ship all my trading cards with it and never had a single return. I shipped 2 stacks of cards (around 70) maybe 2 months ago, no re...

Resolved! Having problems listing

I know that a lot of us are finding the new listing page very difficult. I only go to "List similar item", I can't even think of doing one from scratch.What is happening is that I get the new listing half completed, and then it locks up and I can't f...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

TRIED AUCTIONS FOR 4 WEEKS COMPLETE FAILURE

i tried over four weeks 26 different auctions on small items worth between $10 to 50 dollars some more - all i started at .99 cents - and ran each week for 7 days - tried each week with more and more items till it reached about 26 items on auction in...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay not updating tracking

Again my last two parcels were delivered and I got feedback from both buyers. However, ebay has not updated the tracking to show as delivered. This has been an off/on problem. Some tracking is updated and others are not. Time consuming for me to have...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

I am supposed to refund ?

A buyer contacted me today saying that he never received the item he ordered... 10 months ago !!! It really is a small amount ($5.00) item but still...should I refund ?

EBay is failing us. they've broken their seller protection promise now multiple times to us

I normally don't post in here infact this is the first time but this is so incredible it can't be ignored. Here in Ontario Canada we have a rapidly growing courier service named Stallion Express. They have a website where you can fully track shipment...

2023-02-22.png

finding promo listings section?

its been about a year since i had promo listing available to me since i went over 1.99% defect rate but finally i am now back in ebay 's good graces -- so i want to use promo istings again -- but its been so long i can't find where its located- i bee...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Phantom Defects

Ever have a mysterious defect show up on your page that as per eBay CS should never have been there? Just discovered this link on dot com. If you update to dot ca it brings you to a similar but not as affective tool for ridding yourself of these nast...

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1678053155542.png lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1678053082761.png lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1678053485319.png

Had to turn off best offer

I normally sell cheaper items that get sent lettermail without tracking and I get a few lowball offers for half price. I usually ignore them but lately I had a couple happen and the buyers spammed me. I kept ignoring it and they eventually bought my ...

Question about taxes

It's been a few months now that everything has taxes. But i still don't understand that: Why do my buyers getting charged taxes if i'm selling under $30k/year? Since sellers under $30k/year leagally are not supposed to collect and provide taxes, does...

Sellers Required to Upload Government-issued Photo ID??

Apologies if there's already a thread for this -- first did a quick search and didn't get a hit with any of the search terms tried. Have other Canadian sellers uploaded government-issued photo ID to ebay's site? I've only been listing on ebay since M...

Ebay Announcement Dot com Calculated Shipping options for US sellers

This was just announced on dot com. (Ebay Labels tool)FedEx Home Delivery Rates Decrease Effective November 8, 2022As peak season approaches and sellers prepare for holiday shipping, we have some good news. eBay and FedEx have worked together to brin...

ebay labels Canada calculated.jpg

Resolved! EBAY For business contact information.

HelloDors anybody have the information for EBAY for business so I can contact real customer support to discuss a disputed claim? Just had a EBAY find a dispute in a buyers favor after proof of delivery was provided. Buyer filed a dispute with their f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did e-bay go to a different selling format ?? Parallel/Variety is not allowed as a variation error

I have listing that are variations , (55 of them ) and have been all good since Sept / 22 till Feb 24/23 and now when i try to add items or change prices i get a " Parallel/Variety is not allowed as a variation specific." Error ! i Contacted E-bay 4 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Are deadbeat buyers part of the "new normal" now?

I haven't sold on ebay in a several years. I just started up again with a few items last week. Sold 3 computers, 1 to a Canadian buyer and 2 to US buyers. The first US buyer messaged me 5 minutes after auction end with a "I can't pay for 7 days. You'...

deadbeat.png

Late delivery

Why is EBay dinging my account with late delivery? I don’t control Canada Post or any other carrier what I can control is shipping time and I have shipped all my sales in 1 working day as estates on my store policy? Are they just trying to put my acc...

Buyer wants to buy more!!

I accepted a offer from a buyer for my product and he sends me an ebay message saying to contact him using text message as he works in the military and will be away for a while and I text him on text and he says that he needs to buy a gift card and w...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not worth it at all!!!

So I came back to eBay after an absence. I sold and item and wasn't paid for it. When I contacted eBay they said they have a different policy. I had to wait now due to no revert feedback despite having 236 positive before. It said I would have to wai...

Item Not Received Claim on 4 month old Transaction?!

I sent an untracked package in early November. Today I received an eBay refund request for an item not received. I thought the buyer only had 90 days to file this? Or is it 90 days past the latest delivery date?I can't believe they waited that long!!...

Listing Promotion

Keep your eyes open for a listing promotion. Something I haven't seen in ages. May or may not be available for ALL sellers. Posting only as a notice to be on look out for. Details below. Activation will be required. New year, new saving, more cash.En...

Labels