Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Letter Mail Canada

Not sure how everyone elses experiences have been lately sending or receiving letter mail in Canada but here are 2 of my recent experiences. Small bubble envelop from Wpg to Calgary...Mailed on a Thursday..Del'd 2 Mondays later. (10 business days)Ove...

Is there or is there not an "Adults Only" section on eBay.ca?

Thanks in advance for the read.I acquired some adult trading cards and after I censored them, I listed them on the .com site in the Entertainment category. They sold very well over the weekend and then on Monday, eBay pulled down about half of the re...

Tech Support

Could somebody please tell me why all of a sudden the app is only displaying lettermail as my shipping option when I create or revise any listing?I been using it awhile and I never had any issues but tonight it suddenly is doing it. I tried deleting ...

Shipping template

Hello everyone. Got a question/gripe about Ebay's relatively new shipping template.Does anyone know why this template is having such problems. My problem is when I try to input a new shipping charge (say $32) in domestic shipping, when I save it, it ...

Category Map CA vs COM

devon@ebay For anyone who lists books these are the category maps that are available between the 2 sites:Canada: https://pages.ebay.ca/sitemap.html USA: https://pages.ebay.com/sitemap.htmlNote: Canadian sellers no longer are able to list in Wholesale...

Canada Category Map Books.jpg US Category Map.jpg

eBay Auction for High Value Item

Hi, I'm thinking about starting an auction for a high value item, as in I expect it to fetch over $750 CDN. I mention that amount because I've read signature is required for delivery on items (or orders) above that amount to ensure seller protection....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay listing tool is broken in Canada

Today' date November 7, 2022 - - - for the last 4 or 5 days have been getting this messageWell, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later.Go to Seller Hub Page

Tips and risks shipping with letterpost

Hi there. As some already knows i'm selling cards. I'm not offering US shipping yet cause i'm trying to figuring out things since a while... Apparently US are the biggest cards buyers so it would make sense for me to trying to offer it, in a viable w...

How to mark condition-new or used- antique postcards and greeting cards with new listing tool?

I am in the process of adding to my store and with the new listing tool I only get the option of used or new when having to state the condition of an antique postcard or greeting card. All are about 100 years old so I have been marking them all as us...

Package Delivered - but then Refused/Returned!

This is probably the weirdest "Item Not Received " claim I've had in a while.I sent package from Canada to the US via ChitChats. Very fast - delivered within a week. Turns out, it was a UPS Store address (buyer claims she was moving, so it wasn't saf...

Ship Lettermail within Canada without tracking. Is that wise? (Another noob question)

Another annoying noobie question... Is it wise/smart to ship a small item with Lettermail without tracking? The issue is that Canada Post Lettermail, while relatively cheap at $1.94, offers no option of proof of delivery, other than Registered (for a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Funds are on hold too

It looks like my funds are on hold too. The only thing different that happened before Ebay asked me to validate my banking information was an increase in sales over a 2-3 days period. That was it.I thought I could clear this up with ease but it wasn'...

Shipping hot wheels

Hi, i just started selling on ebay, and this question is for hot wheels shipping. I’ve looked a lot around and to ship a hot wheels it could cost like 20$ and i see some people with like 2-3$ and even free shipping on 4$ cars, does anyone know the wa...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Blocking bidders from certain countries/areas

Hi all,I'm listing my items for sale and I created exclusion lists for certain areas and countries. Yet, I keep getting bidders from these countries. I set my exclusion list up in the Shipping preferences AND the listings themselves. I specifically e...

Resolved! Zero views

The views on all my over 655 listings are at zero.

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Can be Extremely Heavy Handed and UNFAIR

Sold a book to a buyer in Spain. Sent the book by surface and bought the shipping label through eBay. It can take up to 6 weeks for the parcel to get delivered. eBay gave the buyer the unrealistic expectation of having the item in 2 weeks. The buyer ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Removal of Unfair negative Feedback

Sorry guys but I just got off the phone from talking to a CSR on eBay & I must rant about the ridiculousness of the situation.I had a buyer open a case as they had not received an item. I replied right away and while I felt the item should have been ...

Resolved! Bidder wants me to end an auction early

Hello new seller here. This is my first auction style listing where there is a bid. The bidder messaged me requesting that I end the bidding early. I am hesitant as I know there were few others who are interested in the item and may bid but I do not ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

XpressPost vs Priority

I'm preparing a shipment to Taiwan and trying to choose between Xpresspost and Priority. I need a signature. The cost is almost the same and they seem to be indentical services. Does anyone here know if one is better than the other. They seem virtual...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings overview - Only in stock

My items stay active when they are out of stock and i would like to have an overview of my items that are still in stock only Any way to do that? We can have an overview of items out of stock, but not in stock? 

Resolved! Canada Post picking up once a day?

An employee at a Canada Post outlet on Vancouver Island informed me Canada Post is no longer picking up mail twice a day from their outlets. From this point forward it will be only once a day.I've tried to Google this information but have come up wit...

Ebay new system "folded" ship to Canada prices into the WORLD. Have had to tell customers afterward

Apparently, pricing for shipping to Canada have somehow (pre-existing listings) been extrapolated across the world. I've had three incidences of Europeans being able to buy products AT the Canadian shipping rates. I've had to tell them they need to p...

Labels