Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Anyone here using warehouse and fulfillment service in GTA

Hi eBay.ca fellow sellers, Anyone of you is using warehouse and fulfillment service in GTA? I'm a startup and so uncertain about the sales volume but definitely not a volume seller, could be less than 50 orders per month. Can anyone of you recommend ...

Your INR rate with lettermail/letterpost?

I'm selling for over a year and half and did not have a lot. But recently (past weeks/few months) had a noticeable increase. $40 claim last month, $75 this month. It's always old accounts, aka they have knowledge of the eBay and postal system, and no...

Unable to contact buyers

I need to leave a message for 2 buyers, when I click on "contact buyer" I am taken to All Messages, no way to contact the buyer. Every way I have tried still goes to the same place. Is anyone else having a problem?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Conversion fee from EBAY for US buyers?

HelloJust wondering if anyone else ran across this yet. I had a buyer from USA cancel her transaction tonight because of an additional fee charged to her by EBAY. It was called a currency conversion fee. She makes the claim to have purchased items fr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

You had a sale emails

Not sure if I had anything to do with this whatsoever but recently suggested to support removing the message ..... vs the previous Your item sold....Get ready to.....Hopefully this change will be of help to others. So far no update on the listing sid...

SMALL PACKET VS. TRACKED PACKET

Hi, I post this, because we had many converstations in the past about tracking. Recently, the prices of SP and TP became almost equal (see the image). For some sellers here it might be worth it to send TP, and for just 70 cent more have a REAL, and G...

Image2.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 3 helpful

Problems With Shippo

I have had problems with Shippo for over 3 weeks now. I have been dealing with customer service by e-mails for that long. First they wanted me to correct my payment method & update my card's expiry date. They said I owed them money for an invoice & t...

CAN'T LIST WITH NEW TOOL BECAUSE CAN'T UPDATE SHIPPING COST

i am livid. Spent 25 minutes creating a listing. When i went to change the shipping cost, i entered the amounts and clicked 'save and close' and it would not upload. Just the spinning wheel of death for over 10 minutes now.This stupid tool has been a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unable to leave feedback?

I just received a message from a buyer. Most of my sales within Canada are send letter mail, so there is no notification that they are delivered. Is this one of the reasons for low feedback?I wanted to let you know that I received this item and it is...

• 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Shipping costs to buyers

Not sure if this is road worthy or not but does anyone else believe that would help if eBay could do a small bit to educating buyers and what is involved with shipping cost & the reasons behind certain services being offered? Sellers have limited con...

Removing inaccurate feedback?

Hello everyone!I'm not exactly sure what to do. I had listed an item on eBay and have it set so only people from the US or Canada can purchase. It's what I feel most comfortable in. I was away from internet yesterday and woke up to roughly 10 new mes...

Weird, cannot sort searches by condition on the eBay App

I saw this elsewhere and checked it out, and the option to sort searches done on the app is gone. That is annoying and I hope it is temporary.A lot of things I look for end up having a lot of new supplies or repos, and sorting by used weeds most of t...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Canadian seller: CRA taxes

Hello, I'm a new seller and just sold some small things. I made around $4.50.Now, I'm a complete taxnoob so I would like to know if I need to report my income from eBay to CRA at all? I just sold some things I had lying around at home.Thanks.

Packages being returned, no longer able to go letter mail

Canada Post is now returning craft booklets and paper sewing patterns that are sent letter mail saying that have to go package rate. For sellers selling low cost craft items, having to charge or pay for package rate now makes them far too expensive. ...

• 188 replies
  • 3 helpful

So many silly little bugs on eBay these days

Earlier today I clicked on a Sold item and it indicated Delivered, with a check mark in a green circle. I've just clicked on View Tracking, several hours later, and it says In Transit, estimated delivery Nov 4. Which is it? Delivered or not? So many ...

• 2 replies
  • 4 helpful

New users submitting an offer, what's the scam?

Hi,I don't sell very many items so I don't have much experience with buyers. I listed an item with a starting bid of $100.00. I recieved an offer from someone for $140.00. I looked up the users info of the offerer and the account was created 4 days a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payouts on hold till account details updated

EBay has put my payouts on hold till account details are updated. What’s really aggravating is over a month ago I updated the required info, sent in a copy of driver’s license but they kept sending emails and there is a red banner is still . Called “...

I can't get auction scheduling to work for me.

I've tried the trick of clicking on my drafts and then schedule but the scheduling screen stays blank. I really need to use the schedule so I hope someone will help me out of this problem.Thanks in advance.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales have almost hit a standstill.

Sales have almost hit a standstill. Down 80% from a previous month which was down 60%. Do you think it is the economy? I put 1000 CD's on sale for 20% off and 1000 CD's for 15% off still no action, hardly any views either. What is going on?

now this is bad.jpg

help on shipping aluminum lightning truss

i have sold two five (5) ft long box (10 inch x10 inchs) style aluminum lightning trusses these are used and will be shipped to a vancouver theatre company from toronto-- i need to find a shipper who is reasonable priced - they weight is about 60 lbs...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Addressing package to Finland for VAT?

Appreciate some help in addressing a package to Finland and the Canada post customs form.The VAT has been paid through eBay and the sales, the online customs form does not have a spot for the VAT number, should I put the VAT number on the outside of ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Do you accept money orders? WWYD?

I have a potential buyer who has contacted me a couple of times wanting to buy an item $80 CD from me but wants to send a money order. I used to accept money orders in the early 2000's but stopped that in the mid 2000's. Do you accept them? Buyer wro...

Labels