Forum Posts

Resolved! 2nd Shipping Service and International Shipping options aren't being saved

Over the past 3 weeks, I've noticed that all of my listings since then, aren't saving the 2nd Shipping Service as well as the (3rd and 4th) International Shipping options. To be clear, I've only noticed this when I went to revise one of my listings. ...

New listing tool heavy lag

Am i alone to experience heavy lag with the new listing tool?It's been 2 weeks and performance have not improved. I'm really frustrated about it as i pay $25/month for a store and eBay won't be viable to me to list without it being fixed. It takes me...

Canada Post HS code tool

Hi Folks, Is anyone else experiencing issues with the CP Tool for HS codes? https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/wtz/business/findHsCode?execution=e5s1 Last week it seemed to stop working for me. Thanks for any feedback you are able to provide.

Resolved! Sales

I have posted nearly 500 items but my sales have been slow. What should my average sales be?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can't access listing templates

This just started for me tonight. I haven't listed in about under a weeek.I am still using the same browser.I go to my drafts as normal, pick "Create listing" then "single listing". Doing this would bring me to a list of my templates I want to use to...

Can't Update Name in Account Holder Field in Account Details - Ebay System Issue

Any ideas on how to get Ebay CSR/tech support to remove my name in the "Account holder" field in the "Account Details" page? I'm in Canada with a Canadian address and bank account and sold my personal item to a fellow Canadian. I set up my Ebay accou...

Sales Tax collection US states inconsistency

Has anyone recently noticed strange inconsistencies to the US state tax being collected? Is anyone able to confirm if tax on Sale or Sale + Shipping? Can US buyers be tax exempt?(No tax showing)Recent examples:1. Maryland (State Sales Tax 6%) Sale 5....

Selling old paper money - how do you ship?

Hi there. I've been given a bunch of old paper money to unload from my In-laws and am looking at the best options on selling them. I'm considering ebay, as that sees to be highest return, but I am not a power seller and I am not a store. Some items a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bulk Edit Item Description HTML

I am trying to bulk edit some html in my product descriptions. Basically changing where some images are hosted, so need to edit some image sources.I put in the exact html that needs to change in the "Find" field and put in the new html in the "Replac...

Canada Post is a bit late!!

I just got an email from Canada Post with my free listing codes for the 11th! This is the 14th. Thankfully some kind member posted them here.

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sales have hit bottom

I sell CD's and yes I know that they are a dying breed, however, they are still selling, I can see by my competition. Pre 2020, I was doing OK, a couple of sales a day, during covid, I was selling 5 to 8 CD's a day but now it for the past 2 months it...

sales.jpg sales com.jpg

Sendle Review. AKA - I really want to like you, but...

I saw a thread here about Sendle and checked it out. They provide courier services within Canada only and the business model is basically that they get high volume courier account rates which small guys and individuals can access. This is a nice nich...

• 1 replies
  • 5 helpful

Buyer wants me to send the item to a different address than the one that appears on their account

I sold an item for 700$ and the buyer has already paid but wants me to send it to a totally different address (different province and a different name). Looks like they have been an ebay member for many years and they have 100+ nice feedback from pre...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

No more US sales ????

I've been selling on ebay casually for 20 years. 99% of my sales were always to US buyers. Now for months not a single one, just a few sporadic sales here and there all within Canada. Its like ebay has changed how results are displayed or somehow my ...

• 26 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer claiming he paid for 2 items and that its damaged

Hello. Need advice from expert sellers please. I am a new seller and already experienced my first "not as described" and damaged item for the same shipment. I am just not sure how to go from here. Buyer purchased one item/package which in the ad clea...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER AND EBAY RESPONSIBILITIES

TODAY I SENT A MESSAGE TO A VENDOR REGARDING HIS LISTING OF A VINTAGE CARTIER LIGHTER. HIS LISTING STATES THAT IGNITION IS UNCONFIRMED DUE TO A LACK OF GAS. THAT IS A LIE SINCE HIS MESSAGE SAYS THAT HE HAS MANY LIGHTERS AND HE DOESNT CHECK THEM ALL. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Feedback Page

There seems to be a new display for feedback in the works. Does not give full access to what a users feedback left in the past looks like. The old version is "still" available but maybe for not much longer. You will see the difference if you click on...

when working on your listings can you receivce sales ?

when one is working on your listings fixing ,adding, reprising, etc can you receive a sale at the same time - i read in different forum that one cannot but i think they are wrong- i have never received a sale while iam working on my listings but i wo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Autograph Authenticating For Canadian Sellers of Music & Entertainment Memorabilia -Any Suggestions?

Hi. I'm a little concerned about shipping memorabilia back and forth across the border for authenticating. I understand in Toronto there's a company called KSA but it appears they mostly process sports cards and autographs. There's a service on eBay ...

Shipping options and net parcel

Hello, I am a new seller and super confused especially with shipping options. Thinking of using net parcel. Is the pricing they quoted in Canadian or USD? Also, I don't have PayPal. Is that needed? Also, is there is a "quick shipping guide for dummie...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Linking bank account to Ebay seller account

Hello, I'm new to Ebay and not exactly clear on how to link a bank account to my seller account now that Paypal is no longer an option. I've found a couple of tutorials on the web that seem to suggest that adding a payment option isn't possible until...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Regarding DHL Asking for Authorization to Deliver Without Signature for Xpresspost to Germany

I've received two messages via text messaging during the last day which seem to be from DHL Express. I ignored the first one but now I'm not sure. The message states that it's from DHL Express via eBay and is asking for authorization to deliver a pac...

Resolved! eBay New Listing Format Review

My score for the New Vertical non Horizontal formatScore is --Zero Start Your ListingOK but all my drafts are in the wayScore is --Zero TemplatesWhy can I only see 10 out of 50?Score is --Zero Trying to start my listing eBay but all I see is snow Sta...

Labels