Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Heads Up, .com Economy Shipping times are Messed up Again

I just noticed this on a sale where I provided options for untracked economy and tracked standard shipping.The time frame for economy is tighter than for standard. There have been similar glitches in the past, which had been resolved for a good while...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

New listing experience

I am now able to do listing from my iPad for US items but it is going to the new listing experience (not on Canadian items). I am not keen on the new experience. Am an old dog who is tired of learning new tricks. Is there a way to keep the old listin...

ebay - Small Claims Court

Hi guys, I sold a game console in December 2021. I uploaded the tracking, order was delivered in December, everything was good.In February, a buyer opened a dispute saying he didn't receive the console. I was away for work and I missed the dispute no...

Ebay has gone downhill. I am done, after 21 years.

I have read so many of these posts, and everytime I am like "yep" but I still around.I think I am walking away.Tyler has been a great resource, but he is carrying the weight of the company, and is definately due some serious respect. I am tired of ha...

Capture.JPG
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

IPad listing problems for US items?

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue, started a few days ago. I do a lot of my eBay on my iPad. I am having trouble trying to relist or sell similar items for US dollar items when doing on my iPad. It started that it would open the item but ...

Ebay App Problems

I am suddenly having problems using the app to post items. It won't let me select BIN, shipping options etc. If I do manage to successfully create a listing, when I hit list the blue circle just spins. I end up having to exit and nothing gets saved. ...

How to increase traffic and sales ?

Hello !I have been selling on eBay for a while and realized that my sells have gone down. I have tried below tactics- Decrease the qty to 2-3 units- Offer Free Shipping- Reduced the handling to 1 business day- Tried to list new item one or twice in a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending An Invoice?

I've posted here on this before but the invoice situation is getting very frustrating. I've had buyers request combined shipping invoices many times with no problems. But some buyers weren't able to request invoices then I have to refund shipping cos...

ebay take money from my banc.

HELLO EBAY I AM OUTRAGED BY THE BAD SERVICE THEY OFFER TO THE USERS, ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS I HAVE COMPLAINED AND UNTIL TODAY I DO NOT HAVE ANY CREDIBLE ANSWER SINCE MOST OF YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE UNABLE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM, I HOPE THAT YOU CAN SOLVE THIS...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

varage sale inquires on ebay offical looking forms but not in ebay system just regular emails

hello everyone -- i have something new thats happened to me last few days - getting inquiries from a site called " varage sale" from a couple of their sellers asking if i still had a product or would sell it for less etc they just ask questions the s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to send a combined invoice

Hi-I have been trying to send a combined invoice for a couple of days but the invoice does not go through. When I push send the screen gets a greyish fininsh and when I scroll back up to the top of the invoice page I get a red banner with Something w...

Handling Time

It is now possible to up your handling time from 30 to 40 days. Was spotted recently by dot com sellers. As per Velvet it is intended for presale items. Official policy update to follow.... https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/40-days-now-showing-o...

NEW IMPORTANT BUG - FALSE LATE DELIVERY

Hello, I recently get late delivery defects for items which were delivered ahead of schedule. Here is an example: The item was shipped by "Economy Shipping from Canada / 5-12 business days". The item was paid on Sunday, shipped on Monday, delivered o...

Image5.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happens when/if ebay does not collect the tax

Okay....Sold a item, and now have a question that involves ebay new policy to collect taxes on sales .Sent invoice for used camera buyer paid BUT there is no tax been collected. Any one have an idea of who is responsible for the sales tax, if ebay do...

Resolved! Non Paying Buyers

I realize you can let non paying buyer situations run their course but in the case if a seller wants to try to close early(the option is there to cancel) because there has been zippo contact from the buyer which option is the best bet to use? 1. Prob...

Sign in

What is it with eBay that we have to sign in like 20 times a day?? Can it stay open for 24 hours? I usually check eBay and then go to kitchen to make soup or bake cake, cookies and back to eBay and forth all day.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Any news when is ebay going to merge the US and Canada rate shipping calculators?

Shipping rates across Canada soared recently. Shipping to remote coast areas north of Québec for something as heavy as 3 kilogram costs now about 60-70 CAD. This is more than a double the rate it takes to ship same item anywhere Alberta which would c...

Theft

So how many of you have had items stolen? And what did you do about it? And how supportive was ebay during the process?

A buyer refunded my purchase and didn’t cooperate with the return so now eBay is screwing me

I tried to send a return label to the buyer but I didn’t have a return address and they didn’t send me their address and I couldn’t find it in my email so now eBay is taking $250 out of my bank account and refuses to send me my product back

Labels
Most Helpful Authors