Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Resolved! Stupid negative feedback

This person, now I know she lives in Mexico, bought a card for 4.99 CND including shipping to be shipped in California. Anyways she left a negative feedback before the allowed time Ebay shows to receive the item " Because she hadn't received the item...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings and leap years...

FYI for anyone interested.When a listing ends on the 30 th or 31st when does it roll over? (Crazy leap years) Important to watch your numbers if your store is on the bubble for maximum per month. From 2020:... listing will roll over on the last day o...

Need insight.

Hello all, needing some insight.So I sold and item recently and as I was packing it up to ship I noticed some small, but noticeable, damage. It is clearly visible in the photo, however I missed this in the listing stage therefore I did not mark such ...

Has anyone found a way around the new "Authenticity Guarantee" program for Trading Cards?

I will keep this blunt. I have *zero* interest in participating in this program. As far as I am concerned:1) It is illegal for anyone other than the individual a package is addressed to to open it.2) There is no way to verify that the card the buyer ...

Resolved! Can anyone tell me what this is?... please.

I picked this up at a mission store and have no idea what it is. Perhaps, a bud vase? I've asked around at antique sales with no help. Obvious English- Staffordshire. 5 inches high and diameter. Printed Royal Winton with Gordon impressed. 

IMG_20231119_130715300.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fellow Canadians - trouble?? buying Canada Post "Tracked Packet USA" shipping label on ebay

Are there any fellow Canadians who have recently had trouble buying Canada Post Tracked Packet shipping labels through ebay. Recently, I have had problems. The parcels size is close to the maximum deminsions, but definitely less. I have shipped many ...

Feedback - Verified Purchase

FWIW feedback now shows verified purchase. Newly added for the app. Coming soon/eventually on PC. Like this post unsure of its value. See comments for your own conclusions. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Feedback-Verified-purchase/m-p/34259945...

eBay Labels has become a nightmare

devon@ebay This evening had a sale to Norway. Very small item. Shipping services I offered Intl Small Packet Air and Intl Tracked. Attempt to create a label. Small Packet Air displays. Xpresspost displays. Intl Surface options displays. Tracked does ...

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1709002763984.png

Late shipping defects

Why does eBay allow a buyer to mark their shipment from me as late when it obviously arrived within the advertised time period?I sell postcards and ship them untracked using lettermail. I sell on both ebay.ca and ebay.com and all items are advertised...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Non-Paying Bidder

I am getting so sick & tired of all these deadbeat bidders repeatedly buying & then not paying. Just had another one to deal with. Buyer asked if I would combine shipping on 3 large lots of jewelry costing close to $500.00. I agreed & they purchased ...

Resolved! "nothing" Feedback

I received a feedback yesterday, the only comment was "nothing". I have no idea what that means, it was positive, so I guess that is good, but why leave feedback if you have nothing to say. So I checked feedback left for others, and the last 3 from t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another dispute outcome today

Another update to one of my posts. Past month i faced a chargeback from a scammer. Buyer claimed to his bank he did not recognise the transaction. Ebay suggested to contest dispute, even if i had no tracking and no proof of delivery. I went kamikaze ...

home insurance beware

do not ever mention to your home insurance agent that you do any ebay sales.mention so you don't completey lie that you occationly sell items on ebay but don't mention ita a part time or full time business in the course of a insurance review manditor...

• 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

UPS label ripoff

Never used anything other than canada post for tracking and recently i had a box to ship. Canada post expedited was around $13 and there was UPS at $11. I decided to pick UPS. Charge got took, $18! Dimensions were took several times and i added like ...

how to buy shipping insurance with ebay labels?

I think the post office lost my $340 xprespost shipment to Chile, just great. for future reference how do I purchase insurance with ebay labels? according to the FAQ it's under additional options but I did not see it when I did it. can I buy it at th...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Attention - a new dangerous glitch! GALLERY PLUS FEE!

Just a new glitch, this time a very dangerous one. I listed an item and was suddenly charged for Gallery Plus! I list mainly in Antiques, where that feature was and (supposedly?) is FREE. Having around 2.700 items in my store, I would expect an addit...

fee.jpg
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Calculated shipping and fees... Wow ebay....

Sorry, I have to vent..... I sold an item 7.99$. Ebays fees were 3.30$. Shipping: 8.43 (I added 0.50 of handling for shipping envelope + bubble packaging, etc). So 8.93$. Now I know they are calculating the shipping and the taxes in their calculation...

• 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to AK & HI

Anyone have a high volume of sales to either Hawaii or Alaska? I have some but very infrequent. According to the dot com board USPS is adding region 10 to cover those points (includes US territories and protectorates) starting around July. In the USA...

Ebay Shipping Double Charging for Labels

Ebay Expedited Lite label payment deductions have been very delayed going through lately! And now I have problem with an order being double-charged for shipping two days later, and some weird amount of $12.48.Seems like a strange coincidence that it'...

Resolved! Combined Shipment: Items in Shipment Not Tracking & Show "Uploaded on time but have no carrier scan"

Three of the four items in a combined shipment have the Canada Post tracking number but don't update tracking in eBays system, just Canada Posts. The 4th item is the one the Canada Post shipping label was created under and it tracked fine and showed ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Suddenly can't ship to the US?

Hello, Suddenly I can't ship to the US. All my new listings do not show US shipping even though I specified it like I always do. And from the item views, it's obvious my listings do not show up on eBay US. I go to revise it, US shipping is unselected...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels