Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Resolved! double charged on shipped item.

I've been charged twice for shipping the same item. Looking around eBay site for resolution. Anyone have a suggestion on where go from here?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

New mystery charge

The silliness never ends with eBay billing. Tax is GST only (AB)Store (Basic): Subscription Fee1-May-31-May-C $19.95-C $1.00-C $20.95Billed. Store (Basic): Subscription Fee30-Apr-30-Apr-C $0.67-C $0.03-C $0.70Billed eBay Stores Subscription Fee Cance...

Calculated Shipping After May 2nd Fuel Surcharge

For anyone else who may use the shipping calculator in their listings like me, I had a buyer who reached out to me this morning asking if I had upped my shipping fees. I said I didn't but told them since I use the shipping calculator the the increase...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings not showing up in search results

I noticed that since yesterday my new listings are not showing up in the search results. I'm selling blu-rays and when I just search blu-ray in the search engine, some of my listings will appear at some point. However, when I use the filter "Canada O...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Random question for ya

Can a buyer purchase an item you listed on .com (American dollars) and an item you listed on .ca (Canada dollars) in the same transaction, or would it have to be two separate transactions? Assume international shipping is set up and the buyer is in C...

Suggestions for best practice and habits for Canadians with regard to personal taxes and Ebay

Okay, I must admit I was not very good with keeping the order in things related to selling activity, taxes etc on Ebay, it was mostly proctastination and day-before-yesterday rush to put together things when it comes to filing taxes for ebay stuff. I...

Resolved! Listing fees triple if I get a store?

So I currently don't have a store and get 250 free listings and pay 6 cents per listing after that. If I get a month to month basic store it's $25 a month with more free listings but listings go up to 20 cents? How does that make sense?

Buyer changes country after they win auction

Anyone ever have a buyer who changed their location/country in order to bid? I had buyer/bidder who was in Australia and couldn't bid, so they changed to a Canadian address, bid and won (three auctions), then changed their address back to Australia?!...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help needed with the new EASY!! List similar listing

I have been trying to do a "list similar" listing. All my descriptions are in HTML (hundreds of them) and I can't find a way to insert them and then change to regular font. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted listing fees getting a wee bit more expensive....

Soon to be in your inbox.... Hi ricarmicWe wanted to let you know that starting on Jun 1, 2022, we’ll be changing how Promoted Listings Standard ad fees are calculated and updating our marketing program terms. As a result, you may see some changes in...

• 20 replies
  • 5 helpful

How and where to go to change selling settings?

I have reduculous setting that lets people buy from me every 10 days only.I never ever put that restriction myself!Moreover, when potential buyers want to make purchase, the system says that they are not allowed to buy, as they make purchase already ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Something for tracking number lovers ......

We have discussed here the importance of the tracking numbers. Here a nice example of a tracking number. I shipped the item to ... Mauritius! No need to add, of course I have no idea the buyer got the item or not ..... ENJOY!

Image9.jpg
  • 13 replies
  • 3 helpful

It appears I cannot sign out of eBay...

For those that acutally sign out, it is not currently working (for me at least) on either site , .COM or .CA. If I click on "Sign out" this is what I get (it's the "sign in" screen I believe) and it does not sign me out..... Not sure if anyone else h...

ricarmic_0-1651190648167.png
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Tacking on Extra Charges for Shipping labels and NOT notifying me with an Explanation

Hello Sellers For the last month I have noticed that when I purchase a shipping label from Canada Post through eBay's system I am charged an amount, lets say of $17.65 for an item. When the postage amount for the label clears through my account (usua...

Are sales down?

Is anybody else having problems with sales lately or is only me.Thinking of downgrading my store before the 30th of April.Any thoughts?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A question for Sewing Patter sellers

I opened my hub today to find that I had about 120 listing neeing items specifics. The one needed is "Compatible Size". I already have to size of the items under featured, I don't know what Compatible sized are.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you list U-Pick items

Hi everyone. I see some sellers have a drop down where thet have a list of cards from a particular hockey card set. Does anyone know how to set this up? Thanks.

Re-listing items

It seems as if when i try to re-list items i have to list for a specific number of days and have lost the option to start the relist when i want. Is this a new ebay policy or what am I missingthanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Fee Charges

I have Basic Store but all of April I have been charge 21 cents per listingHave asked Ebay Chat line for help twice but no changeI have 900 plus listing so this is costing $180 plus Store Feeanyone else having same problem ?billchrest

First time seller, how to ship from Canada?

Hello guys,I never sell in ebay. I have some stuff to sell them out - expansive and not expansive. I'm in Canada.I don't understand how to use that part of ebay's webinterface interface, which is related to shipping. Like, for automaticaly calculate ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Managed Payments payout today despite having available funds...anyone else? FALSE ALARM

i get payouts weekly, every Tuesday and have had available funds for several days with a payout scheduled for today, April 26. But no payout took place, the aviailable funds are still sitting there and now the next payout is scheduled for May 3. Has ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

May 2: Canada Post fuel surcharge increase

On Monday May 2 the fuel surcharge increases (so save some money by buying labels on Sunday instead of waiting until Monday). Flat rate boxes become a better deal on Monday (no increase for them at this point). Domestic: rises 4.5% to 31.0%April was ...

Condition related Multi-SKU variants are being removed in particular categories

tyler@ebay To reduce buyer confusion and create a more consistent shopping experience across Item Conditions, condition-and grade-related variants (e.g., “very good,” “good,” “Grade A,” “Grade B”) as custom multi-SKU variant options will be removed i...

'null' in a US adress

Just sold an item to US where in the buyer shipping details, on the second line for the street, it's written 'null' Anyone knows why it's there and what it means? Usually it's a line for appartment or stuff like this. Can't find anything about it. Bu...

Labels
Most Helpful Authors