Forum Posts

Shipping to AK & HI

Anyone have a high volume of sales to either Hawaii or Alaska? I have some but very infrequent. According to the dot com board USPS is adding region 10 to cover those points (includes US territories and protectorates) starting around July. In the USA...

Ebay Shipping Double Charging for Labels

Ebay Expedited Lite label payment deductions have been very delayed going through lately! And now I have problem with an order being double-charged for shipping two days later, and some weird amount of $12.48.Seems like a strange coincidence that it'...

Resolved! Combined Shipment: Items in Shipment Not Tracking & Show "Uploaded on time but have no carrier scan"

Three of the four items in a combined shipment have the Canada Post tracking number but don't update tracking in eBays system, just Canada Posts. The 4th item is the one the Canada Post shipping label was created under and it tracked fine and showed ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Suddenly can't ship to the US?

Hello, Suddenly I can't ship to the US. All my new listings do not show US shipping even though I specified it like I always do. And from the item views, it's obvious my listings do not show up on eBay US. I go to revise it, US shipping is unselected...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I broke my Ebay store

I wonder if anyone has the same problem. I list around 3.100 items. However, my store and "items for sale" show 1.900. I contacted CS, they confirmed my store is broken and they will fix it. They provided a ticket number 2 weeks ago. As you guess, no...

Image2.jpg
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

IOSS to EU

A question about using ebay's PURCHASE A SHIPPING LABEL which allows one to purchase a Canada Post label. And when you hover over the TAX DETAILS on the ORDER DETAILS page. It says "Please ensure that you share eBay’s IOSS number electronically with ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How does ebay enforce Listing policies?

How does eBay enforce its listing policies, such as Offensive/Hateful Items?Is it an algorithm, or does eBay rely on other users to Report listings they personally find offensive, much like the old KGB/Gestapo tactic?

Buyer Requested Refund Then Deleted Account

Hi all, weird selling instance I have a question about - hoping someone can help.I recently sold two items to the same buyer (0 feedback) in the same day, so I chose to combine the items and ship together.The day after the estimated delivery date, I ...

Long time eBay seller trying to scam me by filing brand new DVD Box sets, filing fake INAD claims

As stated in the header Sold a brand new sealed DVD box set, Gimme a Break. The buyer happens to be an active seller of media and has over 14,000 reviews. Transaction was a month ago, didn't hear a word until out of the blue get an INAD claim from eB...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Downgraded my store subscription and….

Hi guys, I have a question for anybody who is having or had the same thing happening after downgrading their store subscription.At the beginning of February my yearly subscription for the store was going to be renewed and I decided to downgrade it fr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! To refund or not to refund

I finally received (sadly) my first neutral feedback. It came from a customer who bought a CD. I accepted a cheaper offer when I sold. I shipped the CD out as fast as I could. I test all my CDs to make sure they play before shipping, but never did it...

Auction start and end times

I am listing items for sale for the first time on ebay.On the listings I created it says that the auction will start today (Sunday February 11) and end next Sunday but after I confirm the listing it says the auction will only start tomorrow (Monday F...

I've been at Ebay almost 15 years and I now get no views.

One seller said they want to get rid of the small sellers. Another said they want to keep Ebay from turning into a flea market.Well, without original individually made items and authentic collectibles you may as well forget Ebay and go to Walmart.Als...

FedEx CHARGES $240 EXTRA for a $25 Label printed on eBay A MONTH LATER TO QUEBEC!

Sold an item on eBay & shipped using Print Label in seller portal with FedEx. Its delivered and buyer is happy. Month later eBay charges me EXTRA $240 FEDEX CHARGE for shipping label fees. GTA to Quebec CityLabel: 2 KG -- 25.00 x 30.00 x 15.00 cmActu...

Voided shipping label

I purchased and immediately voided a shipping label purchased through Canada Post.i then purchased another label at the post office and entered the new tracking number which was successfully delivered. That was 2 months and 4 calls to eBay ago , and ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Which numbers to declare incomes

Trying to figure out things to declare incomes from selling from 2024 and i'm a bit lost. I look at my sales and perfomance and i look at financial statements provided by ebay, sales numbers never fits. I would guess the monthly financial statements ...

New Promo Offer - Expedited Lite

Just received this in my gmail. No signs of it anywhere else.Limited time promo: Save $3 on three Expedited Lite labels Hi lotzofuniquegoodies,For a very limited time, eBay Canada is pleased to offer Canadian sellers $3 off the base rate for up to th...

Shipping label weight is wrong?

Recently my Canada Post Expedited shipping labels have been printing with the wrong weight. For example the one I just printed says the weight is 3.112 kg, but I entered the weight (and hopefully paid for!) of 2.3 kg. Anyone experience the same thing...

Labels