Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Resolved! Changing credit card info

I have to put a new credit card on my eBay account, but for the life of me I can't find where to do it. I know someone here will have the answer. I thought it would be on personal info, but no.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

2021 Canada Post unofficial rates chart (under 2kg)

Here you go folks. Attached is an image version of the 2021 postage chart I made. Please feel free to use / print it out if you find this useful. Chart actually created on Jan 16 2021... I made a typo on the date haha $1.07 is stamp rate if you're on...

2021 Canada Post OTC.png
  • 29 replies
  • 28 helpful

Canadian sellers protected against claims

Those familiar with Canada Post know that shipping with a tracking number can get expensive. I sell sports cards, many as low as $1 each. I charge $2.95 for shipping (stamp + bubble nailer + supplies). Regular shipping costs $2.25 but shipping with a...

Good places to buy mailers?

Im looking to buy bubble mailers in bulk but im not sure where's the best place. I bought on amazon 100x 4x8 for around $35 a few weeks ago but it does not seems like a good price. After research i found 500x mailers for around $130 on some independa...

Free shipping

I'm thinking of offering free shipping on a couple of my more expensive items and absorb the cost in my price to try and boost sales. The problem is I can select free shipping for Canada but when I try to set up the US for free shipping it gives me t...

Late delivery of eBay supplies from coupon

I ordered my supplies from my coupon on Sep. 12 and it has still not arrived. When I checked the shipping details, it is not even in transit yet, and the delivery date is now Nov. 1st.

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does being TRS increase sales?

I'm close to the top rated seller status i wonder if it's worth doing a push for it for the next update I read on the net many saying it change nothing. But from researchs i personally think i see a tendancy in eBay searchs TPS are almost always uppe...

What is wrong with seller customer service?

Hello everyone,I know this has been mentioned here a few times before, but I wanted to post about my recent experience with eBay customer service and just my experience with them in general.Today, I went on a live chat to appeal a defect. I got a def...

Canada Post 2022 lettermail rates

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/notices.page No price increase for lettermail base rates. ... Solutions for Small Business members will see a parcel price increase mid-January. -|-

Canada Post Holiday Delivery Schedule?

Since both Christmas Day and Boxing Day are on the weekend, will Canada Post be closed for 4 days? I am assuming that they won't be delivering mail on the Monday and Tuesday but perhaps someone will know for sure. @dinomitesales Do you have any insig...

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Keep an eye on myEbay orders "awaiting payment" tab for paid for items that aren't showing as such..

I'm not sure how else to word the title.... Here's what happened for an item I sold on Dec 24th. Buyer purchased and paid for item. I got:-no email regarding the transaction-no indication on the item that it was paid for, it shows in the "awaiting pa...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sales Conversion Rate

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys (gender neutral!) think is a good sales conversion rate? I stand at 1.8 and really have no idea if that is good, bad or ugly. It must mean something, right?

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

getting screwed by ebay

i sold a commercial dishwasher on the 13th of november,the buyer saw the photos of the item,with serial number and model number,tells me it's perfect,everything documented thru ebay emails.I pay 700 canadian to ship it to new jersey,starts giving me ...

• 49 replies
  • 0 helpful

Protection from INR for Local Pickup

Sold an item on Ebay.com, so no Canadian local pickup option. The person lives near by and I would like to drop it off to them. My only concern is that it is a zero feedback buyer, and if I hand it over in person there is no tracking to prove deliver...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocked Buyers List since MP

Every year I go into my Blocked Bidders List and remove any @deleted accounts, those are/were members that you would have blocked and have since asked eBay to delete their account so their ID is replaced by a ________@deleted. usually, I will remove ...

• 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Do you block a buyer claiming INR?

I ship lettermail and had my first INR claim recently Scam or not, who knows. Though i did not received my item back for undeliverable adress or whatever Just wonder your thoughts on this cause i know some sellers says to just instantly block after r...

DO NOT GIVE EBAY YOUR BANKING INFO!! THEY ARE FRAUDS!

Do not give Ebay your Banking info. They want to have complete control of all sales and will NOT release you your money unless they have this info. I will not give them this info and I told them that.Upon that, at the same time when I refused and was...

• 14 replies
  • 9 helpful

Being penalized for providing tracking numbers

Most shipping options to Australia have been unavailable for many months so I was forced to use a company that only ships with tracking (I was shipping without tracking before). However, I just got a notification about high late delivery rates, I shi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is this a potential scam?

Haven't run into this before and seems odd. Sold something almost two weeks and buyer didn't pay, keeps telling me that eBay gives him an error when he tries. He keeps messaging me regularly that he is trying something else, or that he contacted ebay...

eBay says my funds are not on hold, but I haven't been paid since switching to Managed Payments

I've spoken with customer service SO many times. Each time they say they have solved the problem but I still haven't been paid since May 14. eBay owes me quite a bit of money and I don't know what to do! Has anyone else resolved this problem?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

After 18 years, no longer selling on eBay

After nearly two decades of active selling on eBay, I’ve had it, and will now sell on speciality websites.eBay customer service is horrendous- inattentive, and could care less about helping Sellers — ultimately their most important “customer”.The iss...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Asked to take an eBay survey

For the second time I have been asked to take a survey for my recent visit to eBay. I think it was about 2 months since I last contacted eBay, I don't even remember what it was about. Impossible to do the survey in these circumstances.

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Managed Payments MP for Sellers is HORRIBLE

I've been an Ebay seller for 22 years and i've seen them go from bad to worse over the last 10 years especially but this new Managed Payments system is 100% garbage and just another money grab by ebay... I sold a couple small items 6 days ago and the...

Labels
Most Helpful Authors