Forum Posts

Keep an eye on myEbay orders "awaiting payment" tab for paid for items that aren't showing as such..

I'm not sure how else to word the title.... Here's what happened for an item I sold on Dec 24th. Buyer purchased and paid for item. I got:-no email regarding the transaction-no indication on the item that it was paid for, it shows in the "awaiting pa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sales Conversion Rate

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys (gender neutral!) think is a good sales conversion rate? I stand at 1.8 and really have no idea if that is good, bad or ugly. It must mean something, right?

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

getting screwed by ebay

i sold a commercial dishwasher on the 13th of november,the buyer saw the photos of the item,with serial number and model number,tells me it's perfect,everything documented thru ebay emails.I pay 700 canadian to ship it to new jersey,starts giving me ...

• 49 replies
  • 0 helpful

Protection from INR for Local Pickup

Sold an item on Ebay.com, so no Canadian local pickup option. The person lives near by and I would like to drop it off to them. My only concern is that it is a zero feedback buyer, and if I hand it over in person there is no tracking to prove deliver...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocked Buyers List since MP

Every year I go into my Blocked Bidders List and remove any @deleted accounts, those are/were members that you would have blocked and have since asked eBay to delete their account so their ID is replaced by a ________@deleted. usually, I will remove ...

• 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Do you block a buyer claiming INR?

I ship lettermail and had my first INR claim recently Scam or not, who knows. Though i did not received my item back for undeliverable adress or whatever Just wonder your thoughts on this cause i know some sellers says to just instantly block after r...

DO NOT GIVE EBAY YOUR BANKING INFO!! THEY ARE FRAUDS!

Do not give Ebay your Banking info. They want to have complete control of all sales and will NOT release you your money unless they have this info. I will not give them this info and I told them that.Upon that, at the same time when I refused and was...

• 14 replies
  • 10 helpful

Being penalized for providing tracking numbers

Most shipping options to Australia have been unavailable for many months so I was forced to use a company that only ships with tracking (I was shipping without tracking before). However, I just got a notification about high late delivery rates, I shi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is this a potential scam?

Haven't run into this before and seems odd. Sold something almost two weeks and buyer didn't pay, keeps telling me that eBay gives him an error when he tries. He keeps messaging me regularly that he is trying something else, or that he contacted ebay...

eBay says my funds are not on hold, but I haven't been paid since switching to Managed Payments

I've spoken with customer service SO many times. Each time they say they have solved the problem but I still haven't been paid since May 14. eBay owes me quite a bit of money and I don't know what to do! Has anyone else resolved this problem?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

After 18 years, no longer selling on eBay

After nearly two decades of active selling on eBay, I’ve had it, and will now sell on speciality websites.eBay customer service is horrendous- inattentive, and could care less about helping Sellers — ultimately their most important “customer”.The iss...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Asked to take an eBay survey

For the second time I have been asked to take a survey for my recent visit to eBay. I think it was about 2 months since I last contacted eBay, I don't even remember what it was about. Impossible to do the survey in these circumstances.

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Managed Payments MP for Sellers is HORRIBLE

I've been an Ebay seller for 22 years and i've seen them go from bad to worse over the last 10 years especially but this new Managed Payments system is 100% garbage and just another money grab by ebay... I sold a couple small items 6 days ago and the...

canadian seller listing on ebay.com only is this good

I have a question for sellers selling ONLY in US dollars on ebay.com ? I have listing mostly listed on Ebay.com and and slowly removing does on ebay.ca . I noticed of course loosing my powerseller status on Ebay.ca . (now above standard). But It seem...

Promotion Extended

So I just received an e-mail saying that eBay is extending their free listing promotion. "Canadian sellers will not pay insertion fees on their first 100,000 listings up until March 29, 2022". I am glad as I didn't want to have to upgrade my store fr...

CANADA POST really screws up in a big way!!!!

I sent an expensive package to Germany with a tracking number and it was sitting at the customs for a week, verifying recipient's address; Possible Delay;It was unclaimed by recipient. Item being returned to sender;Item has been arrived in Canada and...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Managed Payments Sucks the Purpose Out of Selling by Taking 70%

On April 6, 2021, I received an eBay notice that if I don't sign on to eBay Managed Payments by April29th, "your ability to create new listings, as well as revising and relisting your items will be disabled." In this same message eBay states that by ...

Payment dispute…..makes no sense

This Saturday the 18 I received a message from eBay stating that this buyer had made a payment dispute through their credit card provider citing that the item hadn't been received.I provided EBay with tracking number which proves that this item had b...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Someone is accusing me of selling fake Pit Viper sunglasses

I listed two pairs of authentic Pit Viper sunglasses I ordered myself directly from the Pit Viper website. I am selling one pair because they got scratched and the other because I have a similar colorway. I just got a message from an eBay member sayi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What currency does eBay.ca pay in? Can I change it?

I've updated my business account to the new managed payments months ago however I now have something personal to sell and on my personal account I was never asked if I wanted USD or CAD payments but I beleive my personal account was (unfortunately) d...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item on hold in destination country

I just happened to check the tracking status of a 1.5kg tracked packet I sent to Germany 12 days ago, and noticed that it has the tracking status of Item on hold since March 21... What would be the cause of this? Is the buyer not picking up the parce...

• 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

New fee structure on Stallion Express

Anyone notice their new fee structure?1. 1st class (non-bubble / padded mailer): now with NO tracking.2. bubble/ padded mailer: nearly double the price of previous fees (same as 1st class)I understand that they adjust their fees accordingly with that...

Labels