Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Dealing with a buyer asking for return or partial refund

So i'm selling trading cards and sold hundred over past year without a single unhappy buyer. I sold a card in bad shape that was shown to be in this shape with multiple correct photos and clear description. Buyer state it's worst that he tought and a...

Some questions about Music market on eBay

Hi Guys, I hope you have a very great start of the year. From my part, sales are not going well, but my guess would be that the holidays cost a lot, people will soon be starting to buy more. (Maybe also, my market are not the best right now). So, her...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic best offers being sent...

Happy New Year everyone - wishing you a prosperous and drama free year! And I have started my new year off with something I didn't notice before - and I'm wondering if this is a glitch or a feature I have best offer enabled on all of my listings and ...

Chitchat Added USPS Media Mail to Account

Just got an email that USPS Media Mail service was added to my account. Not sure if this is universal or targetted - anyone else get this? Some folks have always had media mail, as Chitchats dropped it a few years ago but grandfathered in accounts wh...

chitchat mediamail.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Broken add tracking number feature

The tracking number feature is broken since a few months. I reported it, but apparently no one cared to fix it. Here is the problem: yesterday, I sold 5 items to one buyer, all items were shipped together, so there is one tracking number only. The tr...

Image3.jpg
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

SELLER ACCOUNT?

Hello! It seems I am no longer a Seller/Buyer here on EBAY>CA? I didn't use my account very much due to the ongoing pandemic know as Covid_19 so ebay closed my seller account. Since then, I have 'chatted' with um maybe 4 or more persons??? Then an ac...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! The fees are outrageous!

Is it just me or the amount of money ebay is taking from sellers now making it not worth selling anymore? They are even putting fees on the sales tax??? What on earth? They are being extremely greedy

• 60 replies
  • 4 helpful

HST on shipping labels

Happy New YearIm sure In late to the party on the is question...Just printed an Ebay shipping label to Ontario from Manitoba. Toatal Cost $15.56Is The HST in the $15.56 or do I do a manual calculation to get an Input tax credit, if so how do I prove ...

high value items on hold 30 day hold

Been with eBay for years I posted an item that wasn’t selling so I dropped the price significantly so I can get the money before Christmas . Took a big loss especially after eBay fees. Shipped it express buyer received it the next day messaged me and...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Sales

Hi I'm not getting any sales unless I sell my items for a very low price any tips from anyone would be much appreciated thanks

Where to find record of offers i've sent to buyers???

A buyer emailed me with an offer. Note, this is NOT Best Offer on the listing. I don't have Best Offer on any of my listings. I emailed the buyer back with the lowest price i would except, sending it as an offer. But there is no record of it anywhere...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is anyone else having any glitches with seller hub?

Hello all. Just curious to know if anyone is experiencing any glitches with processing orders in seller hub? All worked great yesterday and I woke up this morning to 2 offers on items that I needed to reply to and one item that had been paid . I did ...

[save up to 61% on Canada Post Tracked Packet™– USA]---Anyone Know What's Up After Dec 31?

Hi folks, Does anyone know what happens to Tr Pkt USA rates on January 1, 2024?Will eBay Canada sellers lose the only competitive shipping feature ever? Merry Christmas! Current eBay Promo ending Dec 31 ["For a limited time, save up to 61% on Canada ...

Paypal policy changes-- including higher fees

https://www.paypal.com/ca/legalhub/upcoming-policies-full?locale.x=en_CA&v=1&utm_source=unp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=RT002546&utm_unptid=6fb94a9a-a03e-11ee-9aa8-3cfdfee7d139&ppid=RT002546&cnac=CA&rsta=en_CA%28en-CA%29&cust=&unptid=6fb94a9a-a03e-...

Fees on taxes

I have been with ebay for 20 years. I agree to their fees as it is a good site to sell on. At some point in time, they decided they will collect taxes (I only sell used goods, so the government is getting some nice money .... tax me on income, tax me...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers cancelling bids and orders, what it going on!!!

Been an eBay member since 2003 and have bought and sold many times over the years. I recently decided to sell some stuff after a few years off and it seems like such a different enviroment than before! I like to do auction style listings, which seem ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

neg comment removal tool

does anyone know where the negetive comment removal tool is on the site - i can't find it anywhere and after watching a few u tube fellows say they can removal unwarrented comments and there by improve your search results i wanting to give a try as i...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post SCAM

Hello everyone. This month I lost $ 1000 because of Canada Post. Case # 1Postal Clerk didn't put Receiver adress correct ( missing ste # , postal code )Item returned after 24 days broken & damaged contents.With paid Insurance on $ 500 , CP told me: C...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Shipping Survey

Anyone else receive the following survey from eBay? My survey arrived in my gmail. Not in eBay mail. Hopefully worth the effort?!? Important to remember...Strength in numbers. Takes approx. 5 minutes to complete. -Lotzofuniquegoodies

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1702657383680.png
Labels
Most Helpful Authors