Forum Posts

Would you ship one order in two packages?

Just a dilem i have when i have a combined order of multiple items that are $60-75+ cause i'm basically charging and shipping with lettermail. I don't wanna take the risk to have an INR claim over a certain price, but at the same time taking a $15-20...

Offers and flat shipping rule

Just wondering if anyone knows, if i send 2 offers to a same buyer, or receive 2 offers from a same buyer from best offers, and the listings have a flat shipping rule... Does the rule apply too or shipping isnt discounted?

Where do I go to find and add to my promoted items - don’t want to do them one by one

I have looked everywhere and can't find where to go to change and add to my promoted items. I set up a promotion last May but noticed a lot of my listings don't seem to show as promoted now so want to add some back on. Actually, I would like to maybe...

Does "Third-party app access" - view work for you?

For several days now all I get when I click view is "We ran into a problem please try again", (tried from .COM and .CA) am interested to know if it is specific to me or is a bug for all. (PS this is under account settings "Sign in and Security")

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

free listings

I am a Canadian seller and have a Premium Store subscription. Outside of free promotions, does this level store include 10,000 free listings or is it 1000? Any help will be appreciated!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Partial Refund in Managed Payments CAD vs USD

I have a US buyer that purchased an item, and due to her own error, it didn't meet her expectations - at least with the price she paid. I offered her a refund with a return, but figured she'd file a INAD claim to avoid paying the hefty return shippin...

Beware this buyer and a very clever scam

A variation on the ole' gift card scam! Oct 14, 2021 Scamer successfully bid on my items. But provided a Fake shipping address in Ohio. OCT 15, by text message: Buyer demanded I send codes from $200 worth of prepaid Xbox gift cards purchased from oth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How can I prevent a blocked buyer from messaging me

Hello, Is there a way to block messages from a buyer I added to my block list? This USA buyer contacted me a month ago and again today after I ended a listing but have decided I don't want to deal with him so I blocked him but he is still able to mes...

Small Packet Tracking

All: As I understand in years past if you sent a package by Small Packet to the US you could receive a receipt at the post office that would have a number that when crossreferenced on the USPS site days later would show tracking and delivery informat...

Resolved! Lettermail costs through North America

Hey there, everyone. I have been selling on eBay on and off for some time. A while back I had a good thing started, then had to take time off due to a lengthy illess. I have forgotten many details I knew, and am also in need of updates on more recent...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending A Listing

I have been trying for months to end a single listing using the transaction number. But it always takes me to a page saying we can't find this page. Anybody else having this problem? Some of my other saved shortcuts don't work properly. I tried going...

Resolved! Selling on eBay Canada - How can I sell on .com

Hi all, I have another newbie question related to posting items for sale. I'm curious as to whether or not I am able to sell on .com as well, or if I am currently already posting there. I post my items for sale using the app 90% of the time and I inc...

As a Canadian, should I create a new dotCA account, or sell on my 21-year-old dotCOM account?

My eBaydotCOM account dates back to 1999. I bought and sold a few items over the years, enough to get 117 all-100%-positive feedback. Now I want to sell many items. So why not just use my existing dotCOM account? I'd like to take advantage of my perf...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to get an ebay account manager?

What is the criteria for getting an ebay account manager? Someone to work with you and ensure the account grows. I am thinking this would be reserved for only strategic accounts? And what would be the criteria for becoming a strategic account?

Resolved! Missing address on multiple item sale

A buyer purchased several items from me. I sent the combined shipping cost and she paid. Each item has a separate notification of payment, not the combined lot. However, her address doesn't appear on the notifications. I ship with Paypal, so I need t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to send return label/money for item that was reshipped to another country?

I think I am getting a return request for an item that was shipped via a reshipper in the USA. My first return in 15 yrs. on eBay. Too high $ to just say keep the item without returning. I know I only have to pay return shipping from the US so if a c...

Unable To Create or Edit Listing Templates - When I try to save I get a perpetual spinner...

Hi. Has anyone else noticed this? This past week the template form won't allow me to edit a listing template or copy it and create a new one or even start from scratch. When I hit save I just get a spinner and gray screen. I haven't used up the 50 al...

Items need to be shipped today, Nov 11? There isn't even any collection/delivery of mail today...

Is this just an error on eBay's part? Today (Remembrance Day) shouldn't count as a business day considering there is no collection or delivery of mail. My local post office isn't even open so I couldn't drop parcels off even if I wanted to. Thankfull...

Labels