Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Resolved! Purchased Free Tues. label but pkg weighs more than I was charged for - what will CP do?

I bought and printed out my Free Shipping Tuesday label but now find my pkg is 2cm larger on one side and weighs almost a kilo more than I paid for. Will Canada Post just charge the difference to my account or will they think I haven’t paid and charg...

Listed items do not show up in searches

So I listed a few items on eBay.ca. its my first time on here and now when I try to search them in the ebay search bar and narrow it down with filters, I can't find them.I have waited more than 24 hours. I’m selling from Canada on eBay.ca without shi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Managed Payments Problem

Hello, I got put on managed payments a month ago and would like to explain my story to hopefully prevent others from losing money like I did. First I like managed payments, it's better then paypal so far. I tried to pay my last invoice from the previ...

Ebay, A Most Unprofessional Company!

So I recently decided to begin selling my products on eBay, not having a Seller's account, I began to go through the process of setting one up. Admittedly everything about doing this on eBay was new to me. I work a regular daytime job and can only do...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Updates are happening to some item specifics and category structures

--Final Update, October 28-- The category changes announced in our Fall Seller Update have been completed. Now that all category changes are complete, while you might still see some adjustments to searches, it is okay to update or edit your listings ...

Resolved! Wrong shipping charged

I just sold a pattern to a Canadian address, and find that they have been charged for International shipping rate. I checked the listing, and it has the correct shipping for Canada so I don't understand why they would be charged the International rat...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fees on invoice

I offered to a buyer in private that i would give him free shipping if the 2 items he wanted were bought together. I asked him to add to cart and request total then i could apply the discount. He's telling me to put free shipping on the listings caus...

FYI sold notifications intermittently not showing up....

4 of the last 12 sales have not showed up. Note that oddly the affected buyer purchased 5 items total, one by itself (from .CA) and the other 4 together (from .COM). The individual one showed up, the other 4 did not. Other multi item sales have showe...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling Tool Issue.

Hello Community, I have an issue on my Seller Hub today, i am not able to see my Sales ( 31 days ) it says unavailable. Also in my sales tools, i have this little message : Uh-oh.We ran into a problem and can't show the following info: Sales. Please ...

tracking number requirements

Hello, I am a Canadian seller.When sending an item, is a tracking number required or just recommended?If it is required, where does it state this in the ebay website?

Shipping to the Ukraine - yes or no?

I have an offer for an item and buyer is registered in the Ukraine which is on my excluded list. I guess it would go via a forwarding company. Usually not a problem but this is about 85.00 Cdn plus shipping (a high $ Item for me) and I have never shi...

Resolved! A nice surprise!

Today I received a beautiful and large calendar of native from Australia. When I looked up the name, it was a new buyer who purchased a low cost knitting book from me in August. This was a heavy package, I can't imagine how much it cost her to mail, ...

• 9 replies
  • 8 helpful

Need help with Free Tuesday shipping.

Last year I had no problem but this year, I can't seem to get Expedited Parcel service to show. I tried on last Tuesday to an address in Calgary and spent over and hour trying, I called the PO and was on for 45 minutes and they never did come answer....

snap ship.jpg

Resolved! Buyer unable to accept offer

A buyer contacted me and said she was unable to accept the offer I sent her. She said that it takes her to the "make a counteroffer box". And when she does enter the same amount, she gets the message "You must accept or decline the last counteroffer,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Nsf fees and lost paycheque and payouts

Ok so I was selling on ebay basically all was fine. They owed me several payouts, my bank information was not correct so nothing went through. Later that month I ended up in the hospital and couldn't ship items I was paid for and ebay had the funds o...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY SUCKS

WORLD DICTIONNAIREDÉFINITION EBAY ( ONLINE PLATFORM THAT WILL CHARGE YOU THE HIGHER PRICE AT ALL TIMES TO ALL. IF THERES A WAY, TRUST EBAY, TO MAKE YOU PAY.ACTION:PONDERS ON NEW WAYS TO CHARGE LARGE FEES.EXAMPLE: HI, MY NAME IS FEEBAY AND I LIKE TO T...

Resolved! GST/HST VS VAT

Quick question - I know there is a place to add a VAT # if you are selling overseas but is there a place to add the GST/HST number so that's it automaticaly shows up on every listing- or do you need to manually add it to every one?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Message blocked Access denied

Yes Signed in trying to reply (even signed out and signed back in ) to a buyer with more information on item via ebay reply to message and getting this message from the ebay serverAccess DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.ca/c...

eBay or Pay Pal or both

Good evening,I am a seller with no eBay financial account ( on eBay ). A buyer states paid for the item. Than without my knowledge of that, he contacted me to give his money back. And to cancel the auction with my knowledge all trasactions should go ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay shipping bug to certain remote postal codes (ignores shipping zone settings)

It looks like Ebay has a bug with shipping to certain (remote, rarely used) postal codes where it will either completely ignore the settings in the shipping zone chart I've created and offer free shipping instead or, in this last case, it charged Alb...

zone plus order.jpg

Resolved! Top Rated Plus vs Top Rated?

I've been a Top Rated Seller for a while now and I thought I was getting a 10% discount on my FVF, as such. However, I just looked at my Seller Dashboard and noticed I'm not getting the discount anymore, because none of my listings qualify (I changed...

Buyer requesting a Refund for purchasing wrong item

Hi All, I have a question that I'd like to run by you for some suggestions. A buyer purchased a CD from me and is requesting a full refund stating I shipped them the wrong item. For those music fans out there, I sold a "Led Zeppelin Disc 4 from Boxed...

Return label not utilized

Can anybody tell me how long it takes for shippo to return money for a label not utilized?Am I required to do anything to get the money back? Like contact Shippo? Or there is a set time after which the label is voided and the money returned. Thanks f...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers marking untracked mail as delivered

Just a question for those who may ship alot with untracked mailed such as letter or bubble mailer with stamps.I noticed the payments are on hold only until the buyer "marks" the delivery as delivered or there are 21 days hold on the payments. My ques...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coupon discounts to clothing listings

Is anyone aware of how the current promotion eBay is running for clothing listings and how it actually works? Is the coupon provided by eBay and does does the seller get the full ACTUAL price with payment? It was something I personally did not add to...

Labels