Forum Posts

Return label not utilized

Can anybody tell me how long it takes for shippo to return money for a label not utilized?Am I required to do anything to get the money back? Like contact Shippo? Or there is a set time after which the label is voided and the money returned. Thanks f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers marking untracked mail as delivered

Just a question for those who may ship alot with untracked mailed such as letter or bubble mailer with stamps.I noticed the payments are on hold only until the buyer "marks" the delivery as delivered or there are 21 days hold on the payments. My ques...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coupon discounts to clothing listings

Is anyone aware of how the current promotion eBay is running for clothing listings and how it actually works? Is the coupon provided by eBay and does does the seller get the full ACTUAL price with payment? It was something I personally did not add to...

Need tips to take better pictures

I bought a new smartphone a few months ago because i wanted a better camera but i'm struggling to get clean and stable photos over the time with it. Its a mid range phone and apparentely not the best camera (sadly realized it too late), so i'm wonder...

BIN list. that doesn't come out in search with 5 keyword, but do come out - alone - with just 1 more

Hi there,I'd like to have your input about that strange situation that I currently encounter on ebay.ca I have this listing that is active right now : https://www.ebay.ca/itm/224480646635that does not come out with these 5 correct keywords : 25 rare ...

eBay Fall Annoucement

For sellers on dot com. 2021 Fall Announcement is now available on dot com. It includes updates to the eBay User Agreement. As of yet nothing showing on dot ca. Your Fall Seller Update is here - The eBay Community -Lotz

Managed Payments and partial refunds

Perhaps this is located somewhere on the help pages, but I looked around and couldn't find it? I sent a partial refund of $8 due to shipping overpayment to a buyer who lives in my Province. Under Managed Payments I see the $8 refund but there was no ...

• 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay Categories Abolished? Item Specswitched? Competitors Crushing ? 60 Ship Days left. Kwap! Hang!

Welcome to retail at Christmas! The photo attached shows my brick & mortar store in a similar situation. The city, without my permission or consultation one day decided to widen the road in front of my store. It killed my young and blossomming busine...

Canadian Tax Table

Where did my Canada Tax Table go?????I can't find it anywhere.I saw a post from August 27th, 2021 and eBay has not fixed the problem. https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Sales-Tax-Table-not-applying-any-ideas/m-p/465687#M129610I'm not going t...

28% fees on a $2.58 item!?

I used to calculate 15% as fees when i price my items to calculate the profit margin but i recently started to notice i was wrong and that items under $10 are more at like 20%+ Don't is this totally abusive and illegitimate? I sold a $2.58 item and n...

Canada Post warning for Ireland shipments

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/our-company/news-and-media/service-alerts.page October 2021:The introduction of Brexit and new Value Added Tax (VAT) rules in the European Union (EU) has been accompanied by increased scrutiny by Irish cu...

Resolved! Sales Tax Table not applying, any ideas?

First off before anyone asks. YES! I am required to collect Sales Tax, thank you!So let me just say I have contacted customer support multiple times, they have "opened tickets", but the issue is still not resolved. I am getting no where with them.So ...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Collectible Cards Category

A heads up to anyone that lists in the Collectible Card Category. Appears this category was updated/modified as part of eBay's updates overnight. Consequences to anyone listing in that category or related ones....I haven't the foggiest. Only can pass...

Buyer's Email for UPS International Shipment

Hello,It seems that the buyer's email address is missing on the new seller hub. I would need the buyer's email address for UPS label. I have consulted eBay support and apparently they suggest messaging the buyer on eBay which I did. However, he has n...

Dealing with a Suspended Account

I sell some smaller less expensive items with no tracking via lettermail (from Canada - its much cheaper - $3 compared to $13-20 with tracking)sold two items to dropshipper who was banned shortly after purchasing. they filed a chargeback and i did no...

Shipping to Puerto Rico

Any issues with shipping a parcel to Puerto Rico that a seller should be aware of. Buyer made an offer and I noticed their address is in Puerto Rico. It would be shipped by Canada Post expedited so assume being a US territory all should be fine? Any ...

An Amazon shopper faces up to 20 years in jail for $290,000 fraud. Prosecutors say he bought Apple,

So why won't ebay protect its sellers? We recently provided ebay with proof positive of a buyer who claimed at least 13 INR's within 2 months. ebay's response. "The buyer has a good history on eBay, buying with the same type of purchases with other s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mismanaged Payments

I signed up for Managed Payments in February, thinking I had no choice, given the threat of being booted off eBay, and things have gone relatively smoothly until now. Out of the blue eBay won't send any more payments until I've verified my account. I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping to Russia

I have an offer from someone in Russia which I'd like to accept. I came across a service which I've never used before: "International Parce Services."Does anyone here have any information about that service?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should we avoid auctions as seller?

I tried auctions with some duplicated cards i have, to sell them faster to list the others after at fixed prices. I started the auctions at my lowest price and listed 13 similar items at 1 min interval to get maximum visibility. I listed on a thursda...

End Auction Bug - Seller gets sent Bid Cancellation email

Hello tyler@ebay , I tried using a 7-day auction for an inexpensive item and it didn't move. I saw that it relisted October 9, and since it didn't move, I ended the relist and I will just donate it. After I ended the relisting, I was sent an email wi...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

To late for updated seller account ?

I want to sell something but didnt update my account on time. Just saw the messages. So i cant submit an ad... Their link doesnt go anywhere usefull: Just update your account in a few simple steps at ebay.ca/startpayments.{e78335-1134613x}Someone kno...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels