Forum Posts

WARNING - Ebay has changed its return policy.

I'm writing today to advise other ebay sellers of something very unfortunate that I've just discovered. As you may know, sellers have the options of selling with returns, or by stating returns are not accepted. The Returns Not Accepted option is subj...

New seller

I a new seller and registered on eBay for the first time. The item I have listed does not start until Monday, October 7, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. and ends on October 14, 2021, same local time. I am unable to remove the link to my chequing account for automa...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Canada Shipping Calculator problems

I'm this close to quitting Ebay to sell anything due to their horrible shipping calculator and interface.Every time I try to add flat shipping rates for outside of Canada to the USA, the dollar amount I enter and then save comes up as "zero - free sh...

Report a buyer

Hi guys! Hope you are all doing well. I am just want to let you guys know that a seller and a buyer here on eBay and if you don't read the fine print while buying something or as a seller you misprint tracking information, they are the type of people...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Now messages not working. No way to contact potential buyer.

No way to contact buyer all afternoon. Can't reply to their message, cant message through 'contact member' link. Nothing Another major glitch on a multi billion dollar tech site. Tracking numbers periodically disappearing ......an intermitant issue f...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Listings not showing up on .ca but are on .com

I did a sell similiar on a number of listings on my .ca account last night. Today, they don't show up on a search on .ca but show up on .com, weird. There must be something going on that listings on .ca don't show up on .ca

not showing up on .ca.jpg

Is shipping to the USA improving?

Shipped via tracked pkg from Ontario to Florida on sept 24th. Delivered today, Sept. 30th. Went through the Chicago black hole too! Maybe this is just catch up before the Christmas rush.

Ebay policies

So sick of buyes that pay for slow shipping then when the item doesn't arrive by the time ebay suggested they want their money back in full.But of course they then get the package too and for free.What the hell.

USPS Suspends Australia deliveries. Chitchats as well.

Notice from Chitchats: "We have temporarily disabled ALL international services for shipments to Australia both Asendia and USPS. This is in response to the recently announced suspensions from USPS." This will likely affect anyone that uses services ...

• 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Please help to figure best way to ship this item.

Hi guys, I have someone (from the States) interested in my "Madonna Del Latte" Armani statue.This item is not only expensive, listed for 4000.00 dollars, but is also very heavy.I would like some input on shipping and any other important consideration...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offer the same price as buy it now

I just received an offer of the same price as my buy it now. I did read many contradictory opinions about it on the net. The buyer is a 0 feedback account created yersterday. Do you think i should just ignore it or would you accept? I shipped an item...

What's your fastest shpping time to the US?

I just had a record-breaking delivery time for two parcels to the US via ChitChats (USPS First-Class once it's handed over to them). Shipped Friday afternoon at 2pm from Vancouver, both delivered early Monday morning to MN & CA! It had 3 days, but wa...

Resolved! Help: Buyer receives VAT? notice. Will not receive parcel until paid?

Hi their, I attempted googling/eBay forum serching for my answer, I need your help. A buyer in Denmark has spent $61.12 CAD in pokemon cards from me, that I had shipped through, "create a parcel label" through eBay. They also have a "VAT Paid" Code o...

Best Offer change

According to a current discussion on dot Best Offers sent to buyers are now 24 hours vs 24/48 hours. There is nothing official other that this blurb below from eBay. Was another of those autowhimsical changes with no official fanfare. Send offers fea...

Any insight on eBay Shipping Supplies account lack of inventory?

Am I the only one who goes to visit the Canadian eBay Shipping Supplies store and find they have no inventory? I had an item in my cart but it is now unavailable. Used contact seller button a few days ago but have not heard back.Has anyone heard anyt...

Is it a tendency from buyers on ebay to be greedy?

I'm trying best offer on most everything since a few weeks already. I really like to give the opportunity to buyers to negociate, it clearly helps to sell some items quicker or items that would not have sold at the price we fixed. My problem with it ...

Shipping to Russia in 2020

Has anyone had any issues shipping to Russia this year especially since we’re in a pandemic? I’m a new seller and most of my customers are American/Canadian but have been branching out lately and have sent to other countries such as Australia without...

When you make a one time payment to Ebay, is it normal to get confirmation of payment received?

This is my third month in MP. All my fees are now being deducted at time of sale.. To my surprise, I still received an invoice this month. It was for my store fees. I thought they were supposed to be deducted from my available funds/bank account but ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Runnin Red

Anyone from Winnipeg use Runnin Red? I emailed them a bunch of questions (haven't heard back yet) because I would like to be as competitive in USA as possible (only been selling a month, and used Paypal Netparcel). Was wondering if it worth it also i...

Airmail Small packet rate changes USA & Int again today, still wrong fuel surcharge rates too!

I created a new thread because I'm at a loss today as to what has changed again with the Small Packet airmail base rates to the US and Internationally. (Note that all the other services, including Tracked Packet do match the rates in my documents) No...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sell a similar item not working

Just noticed today that when trying to list similar item once one is listed and with in the listing at the top of the page has option to cluck on to list a similar item.Tried clearing my computer history cache but still no good if that was the case.P...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels