Forum Posts

Multiple Tax Tables?

I have a tax table question.I will soon begin collecting GST/HST because I will no longer be a small supplier. I understand that I can setup a tax table so that buyers will pay the appropriate amount of sales tax depending on their province of reside...

Resolved! Watchers not showing on my listing, Watchers still not visible ... Why? An eBay Glitch?

I'm Having the same issue as you, with my watchers not showing up on my listing as well. We all know how critical this element is to prompting that I gotta buy it now response from customers/buyers on eBay, as they think it might not be there when th...

Question about Expedited label and SnapShip

I think I’m having a senior moment, just can’t remember, long time since I had to ship a parcel with tracking. If I print off a label for expedited parcel tomorrow using SnapShip, can I wait until Monday to take my parcel to the post office, then add...

Canada Post Small Packet Form CN22

Just sent off a package to the USA today and had the correct small packet formCN22 filled out as usual. No problem. There has been an option to fill these outon line for quite a while, as well as using the form. The Postal Clerk advised that asof Sep...

Buyer initiates Refund Request but adds weird reason???

I had a buyer purchase and pay for an item a couple of weeks ago (September 4th). It was on a Saturday so I informed the buyer that his item would ship on Monday. I had 2 of these items so after the first sold, I listed the other one as well on the d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Signing up for Managed Payment, SIN# why?

I don't have a store and my sales are fairly low so I'm sure that I'll be among the last of the sellers asked to sign up. A buddy of mine who does have a store was asked, and along with his financial information, ebay asked for his Social Insurance N...

• 81 replies
  • 4 helpful

Canada Post tracking shows "Out for delivery" for 20 days, How to process this situation?

I shipped a parcel within Canada at the end of August, but the tracking information is stuck with "Out for Delivery" for 20 days. The buyer hasn't contacted me so far, and I also haven't contacted the buyer yet because I wanted to hear something from...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

New EU VAT regulation problem for sellers...

I just went to ship something and saw this:"Please be advised that Canada Post has not yet updated their services to follow the new EU VAT regulations (IOSS) which went into effect on July 1, 2021. If you sell an item valued up to 150 Euros to a buye...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bundle a private offer

Hi there I got someone actually offered me in private to deal a full set of cards i have that is 12 listings. I just wonder how can we do this? If we conclude in private, the buyer need to request total for the items and we can set up a total price f...

Are Sellers Lettermail Sales in Jeopardy?

Over 50% of my sales are sent CP lettermail within Canada. Over the past few weeks I've had a couple returned for "insufficient postage" due to exceeding dimensions. They were both barely over the 2cm thickness limit (maybe 2.2 -2.4cm) so they were d...

eBay Selling Promos

Keep an eye out in your sellers hub. As of late there have been a few offers floating about for everything from Pokeman cards to No FVF's on Clothing, shoes and accessories (Limit 5 items). Additional promotions can also display on dot com if you qua...

Where to upload scanned ID photos for verification?

Hi. Can someone please direct me the link to upload scanned ID (drivers license) for selling verification. There's no option in my eBay Personal information. eBay Chat links me to the option of typing in my drivers license digits but that's not what ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

FYI New Fuel Surcharge Packet/Parcel rates error for Small Packets International and USA

I don't know for sure how/where all this is applied, nor how wide the error is, ie I don't know if it only affects my PO or if it affects them all. Today was the first day the newly defined "Packet" and "Parcel" rates came into effect. At least at my...

• 11 replies
  • 4 helpful

Reversing Negative Feedback

So I have a new buyer who just left me very positive comments feedback but mistakenly hit the negative button. I sent them a feedback revision email but they say they never got it. They are totally confused on how to correct it. In fact they were sho...

Free Shipping Supplies Coupons for Stores

Hi! I opened a store in mid July and am wondering when the next quater will be to get a free shipping supplies coupon from Ebay. Also how do we get the coupons via Email? I have been searching the website and can find anything yet. Thanks for clarify...

CAD 1350 stuck in managed payments and eBay refuses to Pay

A buyer had placed an order on May 25th and the money was supposed to be transferred to PayPal which never happened. We never shipped the products since we never received the funds. On June 03 (after eBay disconnected PayPal), the buyer disputed and ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels