Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Canada Post Expedited Lite Return Label

Does anyone know how to go about using the Canada Post Expedited Lite rate for a return, or if that's even possible at this juncture? Just want to make sure I'm not missing something. I tried swapping the addresses on a new label as if it was being s...

Resolved! Free shipping option for canadian but not for US how do i offer free shipping to the US?

I'm going to try the free shipping idea that a few i have read are doing well with.I have question theres a free shipping button for cdn but if i want to ship to the us there is no button.Do i leave it flat rate and put a few dollars in there ?I noti...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Canada shipping to Puerto Rico

Hello, I am trying to purchase a label shipping from Canada to Puerto Rico, but it won't complete. I see other people have had issues in past. Does anyone know how to get the label to work? If I can't get it to work, I will have to ship at the post o...

Screenshot 2024-01-13 154558.png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS Discount not being calculated in the search results

Hello, I've setup a business policy with the new UPS option as the first one for Canada. It shows correctly on the item page (Here it was 13,11$). But when I do a search of my item, in the search results, it shows 35$. I've waited a week and it still...

• 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Problem with Return Settings

Looking for help with Setting up returns.When I list an item, I set returns as accepted, but when i go and look at my post it states that returns arhe not accepted. I edit the listing and it still states returns not accepted. Am I missing something? ...

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 2.52.23 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 2.52.51 PM.jpg

I don't understand why I have to pay the entire amount of the product when I fully refund a customer

I need help about how it work when I refund a buyer. I have sold an item for a total of 24,99 $ including shipping on January 3th on which I pay 3,31 fees so I should have received 21,68 $ from that sale. On January 5th the buyer told me he's not sat...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invoices and sold for prices are not reflecting the correct selling price in Canadian funds

Ebay is giving the price on the invoice in the wrong currency. It is doing the currency conversion but is not actually changing the dollar symbol from US to Canadian or vice versa. I recently sold two items and the sold prices are incorrect as they a...

Resolved! Do not use Fedex...

I used FedEx before and had no problem and they are usually 2-3 dollars cheaper than Canada Post when shipping to major cities. This morning I was just putting my recent orders into my spreadsheet and found out that one of the orders has weird number...

USPS boxes / shipping supplies

As a Canadian does anyone know where USPS boxes / shipping supplies can be purchased ? I frequently use the Priority Mail boxes (not in Canada) size 15x12x3.125. I used to purchase them from Chitchats up until they discontinued offering them about a ...

Customs Form: 1 or 3 pages?

I ship about 95% of my items from Canada to the US, and print my shipping labels through ebay probably at the same rate. There is the odd time that I print the shipping lable and it takes up the whole 8.5x11 page... meaning one half is the shipping l...

Sendle - anybody would use them and why?

Anybody uses Sendle and why would you use them over ChitChats, Stallion and similar providers?They offer pickup and that is the only additional benefit I see. Otherwise they seem to be foxy about their pricing like Poshmark and sketchy about their se...

Item Damaged in transit

Would like some advice & info from some of sellers. I shipped a parcel before Xmas (a brass candle stick). The buyer just recently sent me a pic of the item which had been damaged in transit (was bent). I replied I was sorry that had happened & would...

Dealing with a buyer asking for return or partial refund

So i'm selling trading cards and sold hundred over past year without a single unhappy buyer. I sold a card in bad shape that was shown to be in this shape with multiple correct photos and clear description. Buyer state it's worst that he tought and a...

Some questions about Music market on eBay

Hi Guys, I hope you have a very great start of the year. From my part, sales are not going well, but my guess would be that the holidays cost a lot, people will soon be starting to buy more. (Maybe also, my market are not the best right now). So, her...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic best offers being sent...

Happy New Year everyone - wishing you a prosperous and drama free year! And I have started my new year off with something I didn't notice before - and I'm wondering if this is a glitch or a feature I have best offer enabled on all of my listings and ...

Chitchat Added USPS Media Mail to Account

Just got an email that USPS Media Mail service was added to my account. Not sure if this is universal or targetted - anyone else get this? Some folks have always had media mail, as Chitchats dropped it a few years ago but grandfathered in accounts wh...

chitchat mediamail.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Broken add tracking number feature

The tracking number feature is broken since a few months. I reported it, but apparently no one cared to fix it. Here is the problem: yesterday, I sold 5 items to one buyer, all items were shipped together, so there is one tracking number only. The tr...

Image3.jpg
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

SELLER ACCOUNT?

Hello! It seems I am no longer a Seller/Buyer here on EBAY>CA? I didn't use my account very much due to the ongoing pandemic know as Covid_19 so ebay closed my seller account. Since then, I have 'chatted' with um maybe 4 or more persons??? Then an ac...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

HST on shipping labels

Happy New YearIm sure In late to the party on the is question...Just printed an Ebay shipping label to Ontario from Manitoba. Toatal Cost $15.56Is The HST in the $15.56 or do I do a manual calculation to get an Input tax credit, if so how do I prove ...

Labels