Forum Posts

Brokerage fees pp Netparcel?

I just had my first sale, and I just shipped through UPS via Paypal Netparcel. I'm honestly having a panic attack at the moment. I just sent out the package.I noticed from my research on these boards that going through Paypal Netparcel there are no b...

Buyers who don't come through

I just started selling items and I'm finding everyone wants to go offline and text. If I don't agree to it, they cancel their offer which takes forever for ebay to update. Is this (going offline, cancelling) common? Does anyone have strategies to avo...

Is this Celine tote authentic ?

Hi , I can't seem to find a lot of information on a Celine vintage tote I bought recently . It has a code M 13 and a Lampo zip pull . Not sure it's authentic.

6402BB29-D699-47EC-885A-722D71576876.jpeg 84824642-36DA-4C89-90D3-D2F0766CDFCD.jpeg 54E38E52-0BE7-4B11-A987-0C7F064956BC.jpeg 562BE6AC-367D-4EDE-B0E8-B56F04D94303.jpeg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Some of my tracking numbers are missing!

I just got an item not recieved claim and went to check the tracking on my orders page. It's missing! Then I noticed quite a few of my orders are missing the tracking ID. When I went to add the tracking number manually it was already there ready to b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments, RICARMIC update...... I'm in???

I thought I'd start a new thread just so I only have to put this in one place.... I had an inkling when I read Tyler's response to @hlmacdon that the link might work for me now. Unfortunately I remain very concerned that those pesky "US" warnings wou...

• 50 replies
  • 5 helpful

Contact with buyers

Hello again, I have alot of questions today In the Spring I sold an item in the UK, a piece of art (print), the buyers is a really nice person, so we would message each other every now and then, talking art and the framing of the prints I had sold hi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Options to print shipping labels online in 2021

Hi everyone! It's been around a year since I sold anything on ebay. I'm just wondering what the current online shipping label options are to print shipping labels? I guess Paypal is no longer an option. Hope this isn't a silly question. If someone co...

payoneer

Hi I have applied to payoneer as adviced by e bay and was accepted. the problem I am having now is when I try to list any thing e bay site doesnot accept and come up with this message:It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Since you're reg...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you offer any discounts to watchers?

Do you offer any discounts to watchers? I know that I have been offered discounts, but mostly watching for competition purposes that I have taken advantage of 2 of the 40 I was offered. What about you, do you offer and what is your opinion of it? Wha...

watchers.jpg

Purchased label & insurance through eBay for Canada Post, item got lost and now no insurance payout

I sold and shipped an item worth over $1000 and purchased the shipping label with insurance for full coverage (total cost for the label was around $50 CAD for expedited + insurance) for Canada Post through eBay. The item got lost, and this was confir...

shipping label email.png
  • 66 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Purchased item but put wrong address (middle of nowhere) now want's me to reship

Buyer want's me to re-ship to an address that's a random buisness & not a residential area. The first address was also a random none residential area. the item got sent back to me & I'm wondering because this buyer has no reviews & just made there ac...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Insertion fees?

Hi there. Where can we see how much we paid insertion fees and how many we used on our monthly limit? I don't think i ever paid insertion fees since i'm listing on ebay... The only thing i see is in the seller hub overview there's a ''montly limit'' ...

Scheduled listing fees

I was reading another topic here on insertion fees. A link was provided for eBay Canada site fees. Fees for optional listing upgrades In this section under scheduled listing fees it says Free for fixed price listings. No mention of Auctions. I rememb...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Brexit has destroyed online sales to the UK from Canada in 6 months flat - my story

(this is a commentary about my experience selling to the UK from Canada in the last six months) If someone would have told me this time last year that I would essentially no longer be selling to UK customers in one years time I would have laughed in ...

• 10 replies
  • 4 helpful

Canadian but Wants to Ship from US to US

I am in Canada and selling on ebay.ca.I have been shipping to US from here but i have now found a supplier who is based in US.My question is that is it possible to ship from US to US with my canadian account?How can i do that? Since it shows that i a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings no showing on Google

I am going through some listings to revise prices on my craft books, so I am looking for similar item on Google to see what others are charging, but mine are not appearing on there. There are listing from several other countries. Do I have to do some...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

When does the clock start for shipping times?

Just wondering when the official clock starts for shipping time. For example, if an item has a 5 to 9 day estimated shipping period and I have a 3 day handling time, my understanding is that the estimated time the buyer will see has the handling time...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

help me understand the late shipment report

Can any seller help me to understand the late shipment report. From January 2021 - June 2021, my report states that I have 2 late shipments. I always ship within 24 hours of payment received, except Sundays. When I look at the detailed report, I have...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there any way I can reduce attempted scams ?

I use to mainly sell on ebay but have branched off to other markets because of how much ebay has changed and currently sell on 4 platforms not included ebay . Have been back for about a month and sold about 50 new items mainly electronics . 5 total i...

"We've removed some results...."

I've just listed a vintage PDA complete with accessories. When I searched for it on eBay.com (a common enough item, with 547 results) I was surprised not to see it, but lo and behold, if I click "We've removed some results to show you the most releva...

• 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Cant Purchase the Item

Hello everyone, i got a buyer from france and when he went to check out the item it says " Unfortunately this seller will not ship this item to france" but on my ebay shipping policy it is set up to worldwide.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! When to start Canada Post lost package claim?

Hi! Package was shipped via Ebay using CP Tracked Packet USA on July 27 to Aramex forwarding in Brooklyn NY. On July 30 it arrived in Brooklyn. USPS tracking states "In Transit, Arriving Late. Your package will arrive later than expected, but is stil...

Held at post office

Is held at post office a sufficient status for delivery attemp against an INR claim?Item was out for delivery but then changed to held at post office so I’m just wondering if this would hold up against an INR? Or does the tracking have to show delive...

EXPENSIVE Shipping labels?

I am tired of paying Ebay $7.76CAD everytime just to get a shipping label for very small and flat items. Is there a way of lowering the cost? Personally, I think the current price is outrageous.

Hello, I listed with ebay.com by mistake. How do I change it to ebay.ca without a new account.

Hello,I opened an ebay account a long time ago and I'm only currently starting to post items for sale. I just found out I am on the US site and not the Canadian Site. How can I switch from US to Canadian without having to change my account or open a ...

Labels