Forum Posts

"Relist continuously" & incorrect "Not relisted" data

Hello all! So I've reached out to eBay twice about this - most recently today where I spent over an hour with the online chat representative. I'm curious whether anyone else seems to have this issue, as it seems like I am the only one based upon the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Appeals

Hello On April 28th I sent a sportscard worth $275.00 (shipping included) to a buyer in the U.S. At that time there were huge delays with anything going stateside as it went MIA in Chicago. The buyer claimed no delivery and was granted the refund. I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Contact Buyer"/messages problem

Is anyone else having this problem? I tried clicking from the email, from the listing's page and from the Seller Hub and it keeps taking me back to the Messages Inbox.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I offered economy shipping but the buyer chose expedited

Hi there. This eBay shipping is a bit of a two-edged sword, either that or I am doing something wrong. I offered economy shipping for my parcel, the customer chose expedited, I'm not sure if that's something eBay offered them? I am trying to purchase...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

CONTACT BUYER NOT WORKING?

when i go to sold listings/items and drop down menu in selling manager/hub, to hit contact buyer, usually a box is given to type your message. Now it just takes me back to inbox messages.

Checking on Store FVF Fees chart

@femmefan1946 posted up the link to store selling fees in another thread - https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/store-selling-fees?id=4122#section6 I have been poking around giving a store some consideration. I would appreciate inpu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dealing with DAMAGED large and heavy items during shipping

During our two week eBay restriction we took a hard look at the items that were received damaged (at the customer end) and our methods of packaging and shipping. As consumers ourselves we know what it's like to expect something new but not recieve it...

flute.jpg BOX_TEMPLATE.jpg

Manage orders awaiting shipment

Up to about a week ago I / we could highlite any number of orders from the "awaiting shipping" page, and then the drop down choice in the "shipping" column included a "print shipping labels & invoices - for your own records". That option is now only ...

Resolved! Another Glitch?

I needed to delete a listing today. Tried copying the # and going to "end my listing early" and got a "we've looked everywhere" message. So I went onto the site map for ending a listing, same message came up. I had to go through pages of listings to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Questopm about paying eBay monthly invoice

I got my eBay invoice for June. My invoice has always been paid automatically through Paypal. I assume that is no longer the case. Do I do a one time payment or will the payment come off automatically?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic Payment method not required for sellers - was told by support - not how I see it.

I went in to fill in my bank info in my profile .. it shows US Bank information there.I called support and they said there is a memo they received today Ebay is no longer offering the option for Canadian sellers on .COM website to have USD bank accou...

automaticpayment1.png AutomaticPayment2.png

Resolved! Anyone understand why we are getting Tax invoices?

I am showing an invoice that I am owing $125. I clicked on it to see the deatials, sinse I thought we are not being invoiced anymore, I thought maybe its from before managed payments. It is saying that this is a tax invoice. Details are kinda vague, ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments MP Funds Withheld

I have been a member of eBay (mush360) since early 2k, and a seller since 2010 under Ruben’s Hub and a seller for this account since 2020. It has been two weeks since our eBay accounts have been frozen pending a review. We have uploaded all our docum...

This is absolutely insane - managed payments!

Ebay keeps sending payouts, and they say it shows deposited into my account. Not one has arrived. And they even send emails every two days showing its sent again.... Now I need a letter from my bank stating the deposits aren't there...Has anyone else...

Suing Ebay Canada

Hi Ebay Community, Have a question about suing Ebay Canada. Which of their company names would I use: Ebay Canada Ltd based out of New Brunswick?Sold/sent a comic FF48 to a guy in Italy for just under $2000 with full tracking & on time. After one mon...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales

Anyone else notice sales fallen off the cliff for May and June ? or is it just me ?

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm not receiving any US customers for my items. Do I need to list on Ebay.com to reach US customers

I have over 800 items listed on Ebay.ca. I have been a seller on and off Ebay for 20 years and I have never had such low to zero interest in my items from US customers as I have now. For several months, I have ONLY had interest from Canadian customer...

Site Preferences checking to see if any bidders blocked

I used to be able to go into my Site Preferences and see if there were any bidders who had tried to place bids but were blocked; I would check it every so often when I had a lot of bids, just in case someone was blocked that shouldn't have been. I ca...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insertion Fees charged , different amount , not Listed Items

Hello , I just received My Invoice for June .I was charged $ 33.98 Insertion fees . The Items are listed on 200 free listings .I realized that Insertion fees I'm charged is not the same cost ( C 0.34 , C 0.47 , C 0.48 , C 0.49 ). Is anyone experience...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels