Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Resolved! did buyer pay shipping?

one of my listings just said "paid-ship now". the buyer is from Chile and ebay xpresspost label costs $131 and it's asking me to purchase the label, is the buyer paying for it or what? is the cost of shipping included in what has been paid to me? I d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments - Sell and receive in USD Dollars, option doesnt work here we go again.....

Got an email this morning that says I can receive ebay.com USD sales to my Canadian USD chequing account: https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/fees-payments/usd-payouts.html BUT..... Because I clicked on the managed payments link in the past (but didn...

New Management Payment looking for info

Finally singed up to this new Ebay management payment and i think already time to leave ebay.I could be wrong but im asking to see if any others have noticed this Upon signing up and i just sold an item $1.50 and $3.00 shipping Now cant see the old w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

DHL tracking not updating in buyer's orders

Hi there,I have run into an issue where DHL tarcking is not updating on orders.I am shipping orders though Shippo and the tracking uploads to ebay fine, but the only info uploaded to ebay is "Tracking number provided". I can see the tracking number t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Barcode scanner not working for listings

I use the barcode scanner on my iPhone to search items all of the time but when I try to do a listing and scan the barcode it will not except the identical barcode that I just successfully used to search the item.I want to individually list a large l...

question about buyer address

is the buyer address given by ebay same as their paypal address or no? if not how do I know it's a paypal verified address? can't they just edit their shipping address on ebay to something else? I have managed payments btw.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shippo and Canada Post NOT WORKING HELP PLEASE

Is anyone actually getting Shippo via Ebay.ca to work with their existing Canada Post Small Business Account? I've tried to follow all the instructions for over an hour. I went to Shippo from Ebay.ca and linked my Ebay.ca account to Shippo. I've adde...

Considering Returning in 2021

Some "old-timers" here may remember me. I left eBay a year ago because (a) costs were getting too high; and (b) sales were getting too low, mostly due to eBay policies that chipped away at my longstanding top seller status. I'm considering -- possibl...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

how do I use shippo???

I just sold a thing, when I click on "print postage" it goes to shippo and Iclick on "view order" and it shows a page with package info and addresses but I dont see any means to create shipping label? the "buy" button is greyed out and cannot be clic...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers in Victoria / Vancouver Island?

Hi - I am located in Victoria and would like to know if any of you are in Victoria or on Vancouver Island. It is so difficult / expensive to ship to the US from here. When the border opens, I will be taking the ferry to Port Angeles occassionally. Un...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Of Course I Had No Choice -- So Here I am Enrolled in MP

I joined on the last possible date because I still have a lot of DVD's/CD's to sell and some cosmetics. I wasn't expecting things to run like clockwork and I wasn't disappointed. I was asked if I wanted my funds daily or weekly, so I selected daily, ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to put ups/fedex on listing?

for oversize items canada post does not ship and we need ups or fedex, how do you put that on your listing? it seems canada post is the only one selectable

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to change my country when submitting a listing?

Hi all, I have a problem when trying to list my item. After completing all the details on my listing and press "List Item", it takes me to a section where I need to confirm my address but it has an old US address. My account is a US account but I hav...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Print Shipping Label" eBay surprise

As a Seller, it is absolutely laughable that there was NO message sent from eBay that this "eBay Labels" change was happening on a specific date. Yes, there was an "eBay Labels" message sent out to me on December 3, but there were no specific dates i...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Managed payment Questions...

How long after all the info is is does it take eBay to activate managed payments? A basic store now offeres 10k free listings in some collectible categories like stamps on eBay.ca. Will it be 10k on eBay.comm too after the activation?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Order/ Selling Page - Can we Not Combine "Buys" anymore When Buyer Pays separately ??

Hello -Wish that I had time to read all these great Thread Titles -as I too have a million things that I hate about all these changes. Hence why I am so busy trying to re-invent the wheel... OH and thanks Managed Payments I already have an NSF charge...

New page design is awful

The new design is atrocious. Instead of being able to see what is happening at a glance, we now have the information broken up and shoved under separate headings. Useful information like views/watchers is gone, replaced by annoying messages about add...

• 12 replies
  • 8 helpful

THE NEW LOOK OF SELLING

stillyesic Community Member ‎05-01-2021 12:23 PM CLASSIC VIEW?????you cant!!!!!!!!!-just got off the phone with them-and if you are not using Google Chrome -you may be missing a few of the new tabs -such as me trying to relist 80 items at once-guess ...

stillyesic_0-1619886321368.png
  • 7 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Any way to do a search through our listings

Is there any way to do a search to look for a specific item on our listings. It was bad enough before looking for things. Now with this new format its even worse cause you have to go down your page that never seems to end. Maybe there's an easy way t...

Labels