Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Shipping Supplies Coupon Still not working!!

Three days and the coupon codes are still useless. HOw can anyone trust eBay with Managed payments if they can't even get a simple discount code to work? As a seller if we do not ship within a certain time frame we are punished, well if we run out of...

Resolved! Shipping Label issues with Canada Post

Hi There, Happy Easter, is anyone have issues creating Canada Post shipping labels this morning? I was able to do one fine, worked with the correct rates, then went to do my second order and poof, AAA authentication failure in Shippo, tried eBay labe...

MEMBER ALERT - Best Offer Scam - eBay has been notified!

Hi ALL So this is a heads-up!!!! Before anyone replies to me, PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING... I knew it was a scam as soon as I saw it, but many people will not. So this morning I had a "Best Offer" from a member in Singapore, who used the eBay UK sit...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 52 replies
  • 7 helpful

The new eBay payment processing! how pathetic

Earlier today I got an email from eBay about a cusotmer claiming "unauthorized transaction" Item was shipped and successfully delivered tot he buyer few weeks ago. When transactions were handled by PayPal this would have been automatically decided in...

International Shipping Delays due to "Ever Given" Shipping Vessel blocking Suez Canal

A buyer from Japan opened up a "not received case" with Ebay. The item was purchased on March 2021 & the Buyer NEVER contacted me nor replied to any of my messages. The "Ever Given" Shipping vessel blocking the Suez Canal caused 400+ other cargo ship...

Email to buyer, need advice.

I just looked at my feed back and a buyer stated that they had not received the order. Well maybe it's because they requested to cancel the order through ebay and I did. I called ebay and hopefully they will remove it. Now the buyer is a newby (7) I ...

US Customs Opening A Sealed Game

Hi, Have anyone experienced selling a Brand New Sealed game and sending it from Canada to the US. But going through the USA customs and having the game opened and checked. Now the game is no longer brand new and the buyer wants a refund since it is n...

Shipping advice

Hi everyone, I am thinking about starting to sell movies online but when I looked at the "sold listings", I've come across some numbers that doesn't add up concerning the shipping so I was wondering if there was something I was missing there! I saw m...

Pay Pal Down ???

Any body having trouble with Pay Pal this mornig I have been waiting for a payment go through.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

2021: More international sales tax collection by eBay

Expect a big drop in low value sales and a profit margin hit (since Managed Payments and PayPal both have fees on the sales tax) for Sellers to Europe in 2021. Sales tax collected at time of sale and remitted by eBay: European Union: target is July 2...

Missing street on shipping address

Question : if the buyer sends you his information / shipping address after purchasing a item & you send it the same day of the purchase then a day later he contacts me and says he had no street name just his address in his shipping address could he c...

eBay New Payment System

Dear All,I observed that eBay new payment system hurts our sale as the PayPal opion is not available. Why eBay doing this? I am selling across the global for last 10 years but now I cannot edit my listing (Look at the attached picture).

eBay.png

Resolved! Ebay reversed a decision error and refunded me. Will they recover funds from the buyer?

I had a return, which I agreed to accept but I was not able to get a USPS label from Canada, so offered to pay for the shipping up front as per the online eBay options. The buyer refused saying they would return when they get a label, so I said I wou...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Payment still Pending/On Hold for more than 21 days

I sold an item on Ebay at the beginning of March. I uploaded all the tracking info to Ebay and PayPal's system. Well, I thought the fund would be released after it showed successfully delivered over 2 weeks ago By Canada Post, but it is still on stat...

Resolved! How to re-invoice a buyer after refund/

Does anyone know of a way to invoice a buyer who did not pay via Paypal? I had a user purchase an item from me, it was shipped on Feb 10. Due to Canada Post delays I refunded my buyer in full on March 24th. Of course on March 25th the goods arrived a...

March 2021 promo on eBay.CA - 100k free listings

Check your promo section on the ebay.CA seller hub to see if you got it (this was also a promo in December, January and February). This promo is for eBay.CA The following categories are excluded: Cars & Trucks, Motorcycles, Vehicles & Trailers, RVs &...

Neg rec'd saying item late and shipped Mar 16th, still within ebay's estimated arrival time.

Received a neg saying item still not rec'd. for an item I shipped March 16th. Ebay's estimated delivery time to the USA (Florida) is 6-12 business days which means it still has another 3 days before even being considered late. Only ever had (I think)...

Where is MY WALLET and how do I change the Transit Number for my Banking Information

Where is MY WALLET and how do I change the Transit Number for my Banking Information.Trying desperately to register for Managed Payments but I keep hitting roadblocks. First of all where is "MY WALLET" as I was told by the US .com site that I have to...

BEWARE Some of my relisted listings are having the listing policy change without my knowledge

To date i have found 3 examples where an item i relisted had the listing policy switch to a different listing policy, without my knowledge. It was only by luck i discovered the first one and then looked and found 2 more. In my case the policy was swi...

• 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Where has my final value fee credit gone to?

I opened a non paying buyer case last week. Today I was able to close the case & received an email saying "You've received a final value fee credit. Also, an unpaid item has been recorded on the buyer's account." I used to see the final value fee cre...

Buyer claimed INR when he did get it.

I sold a CD worth $18 on another ID in Feb 2021 to a Canadian buyer (my US buyers all have tracking). Buyer emailed me yesterday March 24/21 stating he had still not received it. I told him to file an INR with ebay as they keep track and then I would...

Labels
Most Helpful Authors