Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Resolved! Still having problems with combined shipping

I thought the problem with combined shipping was fixed, but today, yet again, a buyer purchased 3 item without asking for a combined shipping invoice. When I explained that I couldn't refund the whole of the extra payment as I had to pay fees on the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 5 helpful

Issuing a refund

I want to send a partial refund and the page says 'from the drop down menu' select Send a refund. What drop down menu? I've looked high a nd low and nothing says Send a Refund.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

IF Buyer cannot escalate return opened after 30 days, why is there a 'due date' to resolve case?

Had buyers in the past try to open cases even 3 MONTHS after sale, ebay of course allows them to, but everyone says they can't escalate. Even though there is (sometimes) an option to deny and close the case, ebay STILL gives a 5 day timeline to resol...

My eBay Link

For anyone that hadn't noticed, you can now get back to your My eBay page from your profile photo at the top right of any discussion page with the drop down. -Lotz

Resolved! Did you get eBay email/message: "YOURNAME, stay up-to-date on our member-to-member contact policy"

I got it both ways today, the eBay message came before the email message. (put the bulk of the text at the bottom) It looks to me like it is a generic message about stuff that is happening, however it is coincidentally a day after I sent messages to ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help with Hub

I am still struggling to get used to Hub. Now I can't find where my messages to and from buyers and eBay are. Not all my eBay messaged reach my mail box for some reason,so I need to be able to see them.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Restriction of sellers account

After a bit more than 2 years of selling on EBay. ca my account was approved for managed payments and some how payment for my first invoice from EBay was denied from my bank, I tried to make the payment manually and it didn’t go through again therefo...

New seller: item lost in the US mail

Hi, everyone, I made my first eBay sales about a month ago--five separate collectible sports programs from the 40s that had belonged to my grandfather that my mom might have thrown out. I'm in Canada, and four went to the US. Three of those were fine...

Resolved! Yet another shipping question. Canada Post options

Ok, I've looked into this a bit and feel fairly certain the answer but I want to ask to make sure I'm not missing something. So in my beginning days I got advice to ship everything within Canada Regular Parcel and US - Tracked Packet so i always had ...

End to end payment

In this month, I switched my payment to end to end payment from the original paypal payment. And on Tursday, Mar.16th, I received the payment, a CA$7 stamp order. But today I received the payment about CAD$5.64. The ebay charged about 20% of the paym...

• 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants a full refund...

Long story short, I messed up my quantity numbers and sold out of an item a buyer was expecting, I offered a substitution, they agreed to accept it.They received the substituted item and now do not want it and are not happy with it and want a full re...

Keep getting Technical errors when sending invoices

For the past few weeks, I tried multiple times to send invoices. I have been getting the same message over and over, stating:! There was a technical error - please try again in a moment.I actually had to cancel an order (from Singapour) last week bec...

• 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

shipping to Brunei

Im trying to ship an item to Brunei,but Shippo,and Canada Post arent printing a shipping label for me. Does anyone know whether or not Canada Post has stopped shipping there during the Pandemic?Thanks

Buyers opening case that item not received

Looking for some suggestions/thoughts how to handle...Here is the scenario. Say, i have listed an item including an explicity condition in my listing 'if buyers buy without tracking shipping option or whatever, as a seller, i do not have any control ...

Managed Payments come to Canada

It's official Managed Payments will be arriving in Canada "later this year". Personally I'm not too concerned. Official announcement here: https://www.ebayinc.com/stories/news/ebay-continues-to-expand-its-management-of-payments-to-australia-and-canad...

• 54 replies
  • 2 helpful

PAYPAL IS CHARGING SELLER FEES ON STATE TAX COLLECTED FOR EBAY!

Would like to know why we have to pay a seller fee to PayPal for moneythat is not part of OUR sales transaction? Anyone else notice this? PayPal charged the commission on the taxcollected by eBay for the state of Nebraska and added it into my total f...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I ship the item from another country

I just made my account at ebay Canada , and living in Canada too. My family is living in Asia and shipping items to me. Is it possible if my family can ship to buyer from Asia so that they dont need to ship to me first and I can save shipping cost? O...

Buyer unable to pay with Paypal

I am not on MP yet, but I just had this message from a buyerHi, I tried buying this all day yesterday but it just would not complete on paypal for some reason. This morning was to be my last attempt before giving up.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Tracked Packs To Europe Today Are Half Price? Huh? Must Be a Mirage....

Today I was costing a 250 gram shipment (35x27x1cm) to Italy. The total price on Snap Ship came to $24 ALL IN! Regular = Over $40. Then I checked the same shipment to the UK and got the same results. This is cheaper than Int Surface Parcel. See photo...

Ebay SIN Number

If they think im gonna give them my SIN number. Just like the bucks program they will reverse their decisions arbitrarily and they will still have my personal and sensitive information on file ready and waiting for hackers.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Helpful Authors